Fx Male Looking to play out a few ideas! BDSM, kidnapping, pregnancy, and more! New Ideas!

AllForRP

Planetoid
I have been RPing for around twelve years now. I feel as if I am fairly literate and tend to write larger posts, around a paragraph or two minimum, to more. I would like a similar partner to write with. These can be long term or short term!

F-list

Ideas:
Random Ideas
-I have a bit of a thing for kind of casual sex. Maybe our characters meet online on some hook up site? Or maybe another site, but things head that way? Hell, maybe they even meet at a bar, or some other event, and things just happen? Lots of possibilities! Open to long or short term! I do have an idea for a character for this, a free love, hippie kind of girl.

-I really want some kind of thing where a girl is slowly, and pleasurably, trained in anal. Think small and work your way up with fingering, plugs, toys, etc. There is also something very sexy about a girl being trained anally first, pussy only being touched, rubbed, licked, fingered, etc, while the anal training is underway. Of course, her pussy will be used eventually. Or, she is trained anally while her pussy is being used, perhaps conditioning her to anal bringing her pleasure?

-I love the thought of an RP where either my character(or multiple) is tricked into getting pregnant or high risk of becoming pregnant or, maybe, that was the deal all along? Your character sees her and just knows he wants to knock her up? Could be she agrees, maybe apprehensively, or maybe he just can't help himself and takes her?

-I love the thought of a younger character, anywhere from 15 to 17 being coerced into either a D/s or M/s relationship by a much older male. Could be she is unsure of it at first, scared, but over time falls into her position with YC's guidance? Or forced into her position? Maybe a neighbor? Someone she met online? The possibilities are endless! I also like the idea of adding in coerced pregnancy. Maybe my character being bred during her training?

Online Ad
A young woman(15-25), posts an ad online on a site similar to craigslist or some other, advertising that she is looking for sex or she meets a man online, and somehow it comes to them meeting up. Maybe an unhappy housewife? Or, perhaps a curious young woman? A teen? Or I am open to this being a kidnapping scenario!

The ads for the first idea could be anything, from her looking for something specific, to her just posting an ad to find someone to have fun with, or she could even be responding to an ad your character posts.

I just really like the idea of two characters, previously unknown to the other, getting together and hopefully getting down and dirty. I am willing to have more story to this if we can make one together, but I am more looking for casual sex/smut within the story with this. I am also open to playing multiple characters, so we could definitely do something with that, as well.

I would really love something involving a curious and naive teen who meets an older guy online. It can be con, non-con, or even dub-con. Or, even start out as one and go to another!

A Girl's Training
Imagine our characters live in a world where young women(adhering to BM's rules), are commonly married off or sold off at the young age of 15, just when they are coming in to knowing their bodies and becoming women. Routinely, especially if the girls are to be married off to a more wealthy man, they will be sent to certain businesses set up around the country that specialize in helping to get these girls ready. They would train the girls in all things traditionally woman. From cooking and sewing, to poise and her place with her new husband, which is where the most important skills comes in. Sex and submission.

Not only are the girls trained to be their new or future husband's perfect wife outside of the house, they are also trained to be the perfect wife behind closed doors, as well. Some girls are only trained in specific things, while others are trained all around. As this would be a world where men could have multiple wives, these businesses and their services are in high demand. This also means, however, that there would be knock offs, places kidnapping girls and the like, trying to make a quick buck. Though, actual training places would be held in high esteem. Each place would have its way of training its girls.

This is where our characters come in. I can play multiple characters at once. So, could have multiple girls being trained at once, a set of twins which I think might be fun, or just a single girl being trained at one time. It would give us windows to either focus on single kinks or branch out and touch on many.

Your character I would prefer to be the one or ones(if you play multiple characters), to be training the girl(s). Though, I am open to your character being the new husband!

I really do think this idea could have all kinds of possibilities. So, I hope to catch someone's eye and I hope we can get something going!

Cam Girl
My character is a cam girl, just starting out and learning the ropes, try to use it as a job to help keep her afloat since she just moved out on her own. Your character could be someone she meets online or maybe even someone she knows. Maybe they agree to help her get better? Maybe she pulls someone in on helping with her shows, since she knows it could bring in more money? Maybe it stays online and we RP out an actual cam session? Maybe multiple? I'm open to all ideas!

Or, maybe it's more of an extreme version that my character is participating in?
Instead of my character doing things to herself, instead maybe your character(s?) are paying certain amounts to actually do what they are paying for to her, live on cam?

Lots of things we can do!

Alone
A young woman, teen(adhering to BM's rules), or maybe even a group of girls, is staying at an isolated cabin/lake house/whathaveyou for a period of time. I just like the idea of them being out in the woods or some such and the freedom of it for the story.

As for your character, maybe they planned to meet up for the time period, just to see what would happen, without previously knowing one another? Or maybe they do? Or, just maybe, it's a man who forces his way inside and his way with the girl(s)?

I am open to all kinds of ideas with this!

Sisterly Love
I had a bit of an idea swirling around about a little coercion and incest. Basically, MC and YC are together(be it dating, just sleeping together, etc) and while happy together(I am willing to make them a not so happy couple!), things are starting to get a little stale or maybe even just one of them wants to branch out a bit. Well, seeing as MC has a younger sister, maybe, just maybe, she could be the outlet to spice things up? Heck, maybe YC has had an eye on the sister for awhile!

I am very open to different ways to play this out. Maybe MC is completely fine with the idea? Or, maybe she isn't, and it takes a little 'encouraging' to get her to agree? Ideally, I'd like the couple working together, in some capacity, to coerce the younger sister into giving into their wants. I'd like her to be a little apprehensive, not quite sure, but is too curious or whathaveyou to say no. I would also love for the sisters to play with each other, even if it is just the older sister playing with the young at first, mostly.

Also, I prefer playing characters on the younger side, 15-18, but I am willing to wiggle some on the ages. Maybe the older sister is early twenties and the youngest is soon turning 18? Or, maybe the older sister is younger herself, 18 or 19, and the sister is a bit younger, around 15 or 16? All kinds of ideas!

Road Trip
I would love to play out an idea where a young woman(or women!) decides that now that she is eighteen, she is going to pack up her car and take a trip across the country just to see what life will bring her, be that good or bad. I am open for all kinds of things with this! Could be that maybe your character sees her at a rest stop and decides to have his way with her? Maybe even keep her? Maybe it's just a story of her going on her way, meeting various people and fucking her way across the country? Or, maybe she meets YC and he tags along for the ride?

The Runaway
A young woman, preferably between fifteen and seventeen, decides that she just can't take her home life anymore and decides to pack what she can in a backpack and set off on her own, feeling completely confident that she can make it on her own. Can she? Maybe not. Maybe she's taken advantage of? Coerced into doing lewd things to be able to have a place to stay? Maybe she meets a kind gentleman who takes her in and helps her out? I am open to all kinds of ideas with this!

Teach Me
I have an idea about a young woman, anywhere from 15-22, being very curious about BDSM. With that curiosity, either she is too shy to approach anyone she knows or maybe she just doesn't know anyone into it, she sets out to find someone who would teach her.

That would, of course, be where your character comes in. They could be strict, a huge pusher of boundaries, forcefulness in her learning her place, or more understanding, easing her into it, pushing boundaries, but with gentle reassurance throughout, or even a mix! Could be, my character gives consent, agreeing to go along with it, but with being able to stop if she gets uncomfortable, or more contractual, where my character will be kept by yours, taught, until he feels she is ready. Maybe she is free to go as she pleases, sessions being set up, or she is forced to live with your character, doing as he wishes, wearing what he wishes, and always at his disposal? There are all kinds of ideas that could be used for this!

Hands On Fun
I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a bit. I kind of have a thing for hands on orgasms. The thought of my character giving herself to yours, laying back, and just kind of going with the flow, at your character's mercy, just seeing what they might do to her, really gets me going! I would love the use of a lot of toys in this, finger, teasing, edging, etc.

This could be incorporated into many different things! I also have a bit of thing for massages, so maybe it starts out as that and goes from there? Maybe we could wiggle it into a medical play scene, your character taking advantage of their profession when they come across my character? Or, maybe your character is the kinky sort, filming these little sessions, and throwing them up online? I am open to playing multiple characters, so maybe I could play multiple women against your character, different ones he pulls in to play with?

I know that this idea could be considered a bit more short term, one session and done, but I am open to multiple sessions! If massage or doctor, my character could keep coming back for more appointments? Or, if your character is the movie sort, maybe his movies sold so well, that he decides to bring my character back multiple times to make more?

Lights, camera, action
I had this idea in mind for a character who is young and just becoming of age, or perhaps even a little younger at 16 or 17, maybe lying about her age, has decided that she wants to get into the job of adult films, or maybe she's coerced into it?That's where your character comes in! Maybe she meets him at a club or bar, maybe online, and he is just the guy to speak to? I would even be open to a casting couch type of deal. I am even open to playing multiple characters. Maybe your character has different women he meets and films? I would love the use of a lot of toys in this, finger, teasing, edging, etc.

All His
I picture my character being from a culture where the women are more subservient to their men, their father's, brother's, husband's, etc. They are raised this way since birth, always being taught to respect and listen to the men in their life, do as they are told, even if they don't agree or like it. I could see this being either a story of a father and daughter, the father using this cultural thing to his advantage to make his daughter his or maybe even a newly married couple, maybe the husband not being from the same cultural background, maybe more open sexually than his wife because of said difference, which has him training her, corrupting her, and showing her all kinds of kinky things? I mean, she won't stop him, right? I could see the marriage maybe having been arranged, possibly a younger bride, or even a consensual relationship.

I am looking forward to getting some role play going! Also, don't be afraid to throw your own ideas at me! I am looking for all kinds of RP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom