TRANSFORMATION

PrissyBitch

Super-Earth
I have two ideas I have been wanting to play for awhile. Both ideas are transformational ideas. One of the ideas a man being transformed into a woman and the other a woman into a bimbo.

In general I love detailed Roleplays where my character starts out as a gorgeous intelligent strong woman that either through blackmail, ambition, treachery, or other is taken down a very dark path that is never expected and can't believe is now her reality. I have some new suggested Roleplays below and I love to hear other people's ideas as well. The only way this ever works is when both people are really excited about the Roleplay.

1. Playboy becomes a playmate

The first idea is my character is a very rich, arrogant playboy. Kevin lives a privileged life and has used his wealth to use women, degrade women and treat them like sexual objects to be conquered. Kevin recently seduced and date raped a young girl. His problem is that the girl is daughter of a powerful gypsy. The grandmother cast a spell on kevin transforming him into a gorgeous woman.

Kevin now finds himself a woman. She is gorgeous and young but now no money and when she goes to her former friends no one believe her or they use the opportunity to treat her like a whore and slave. She now finds herself trying to survive as a gorgeous woman.

2. Sara is a gorgeous and privileged woman. Sara is in college and studying to become a psychotrist. Sara is tricked by a psychiatrist into an intern program that she think will be good for her career but is secretly just a program to turn women into gorgeous bimbo.

As for my fetishes. I am open to most anything but snuff or children but some of my favorite fetishes include:

Humiliation - the more the better
Degradation
Oral, anal or vaginal sex
Non con, rape, etc
Forced slutty clothes
Name calling
Race play
Spanking
Spitting
Bondage, bdsm
Blackmail
Facials, bukkake, creampies or any form of cum play