Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Confronting a new fate [Azecreth & Potter-kun]

Azecreth

Pulsar
"Ugh." Rin Tohsaka groaned to herself as she mounted the steps that led up to the roof of the Academy. She had many things to be doing at the moment, most importantly fighting in the currently ongoing Holy Grail War that was in Fuyuki. She had been preparing for this for a long time, and she was not going to let the opportunity to win a chance to reach the Root and accomplish her families dream to pass her by without a damn good reason.

Admittedly, thins had not been going that well so far. She had been stuck with some unknown Archer rather than the Saber that she wanted, and she'd been saddled with that idiot Shirou Emiya as an ally. Admittedly they had managed to do some good work together, but at the end of the day she still wanted to win. She'd just have to handle things one step at a time it seemed.

Like this, for example. Brushing a bit of her long black hair behind her ear, her school uniform ruffled in the wind as she stepped out onto the roof. "Alright, I'm here," she said aloud, looking around. She didn't really want to be here, but that rat Shinji Matou had said that it was important. Seeing as he was involved in this whole business due to his family, she figured she might as well show up. She could listen to whatever request he had, laugh in his face, and then get back to something actually important.

Here was hoping this wasn't some kind of prank where he stood her up.

Shinji was waiting on the roof, with his normal smug grin on his face as he leaned against the fence. He saw Rin walk through the door and chuckled. He knew about the little alliance Rin and Shirou had formed, and that irked him to no end...so last night, he was struck with an idea. Once that he was sure would get Rin to listen to him.

"So you are...so happy you could make it, Tohsaka-san." Shinji seemed to place emphasis on her last name as he approached her. He reached into his pocket, clearly grasping something.

"I've gotten tired of how isolent you been treating me....spurning my alliance to work with a rookie like Emiya-kun....I thought you were smarter than that." He teased as he continued to approach her.

"Still, it irks me that you did that.....so I'm going to have to punish you." He pulled out what was in his pocket and tossed them to Rin. They were pictures....all of Sakura. She was being fucked, in many different positions. She was completely nude in most of them, covered all over with cum. Still....what might have surprised her the most was her expression....it was one of pure bliss and enjoyment, a very lewd expression.

Shinji laughed as Rin examined the pictures. "Your sister is such a slut, Tohsaka-san....she loves getting drilled by my cock or any cock for that matter! So if you don't want your sister's life to be ruined....I suggest you listen to me." Shinji licked his lips as he was now just a few feet away. "And don't bother ripping those up...I have plenty of extras as well as files secured on my computer...." Shinji added...letting her know that ripping up those pictures would be a wasted effort.

Ugh, Shinji, what a creep. She knew what kind of a person he was as much as everyone else, how he liked to lord it over people and boss them around without care. Honestly, the fact that he had SHirou had ever been friends was a miracle to her, and that was really the only possible explanation for it. She had no idea how it had happened otherwise.

"Shinji," she huffed, dismissive and clearly not intimidated at all by him. He could try to be as tough as h wanted, but at the end of the day he was a creep and barely a magus. What did she have to worry about from someone like him?

As if tempting fate, she was soon shown why. Her blood froze as she saw the pictures, eyes widening as what exactly she was looking at sank in. He...and her sister....Even though Sakura might not be in her family anymore she still cared about her sister, and did her best to quietly support hr when she could. Seeing this was a good way to kick her into a fury, and her head sank as her fists clenched in a rising anger. Kotomine had said that sort of thing could be useful, so why not use it?

"You bastard...." she spat as he gloated over her, threatening to show this off and indicating that the photographs were not the only copies that he had to use. After a few seconds she burst into motion, closing the distance and grabbing Shinji's shirt as she shoved him into the chain link fence that walled off the edge of the roof. "Don't you dare hurt her! Give me all the copies of those photos or I promise you won't like what I do to you."

Shinji expected this violent reaction from Rin and just laughed. Even as she threatened him, he knew he had the upper hand. With his hand, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a switch, holding it up for Rin to see.

"Now, now, Tohsaka.....I wouldn't be so violent with me if I were you....if I flip this switch then those pictures will all be upload onto the internet and the school's website....I doubt that would be good for Sakura now, would it?" His thumb was on the switch, ready to flip it at a moments notice. Shinji knew he had her now.

"I'm not asking for much....Tohsaka....I'll even cut you a deal....let me have what I want....and I'll let you keep your alliance with Emiya-kun and delete every one of these pictures...." Shinji licked his lips, his intent clear as his other hand ventured forward, already starting to rub her exposed thigh gently and rather skillfully.

"Do we have a deal....?"

"Y-You...." Rin's fury reached new heights as Shinji presented the addendum to his ultimatum, revealing that he had been smart enough to consider this option and enough of a bastard to make it theatrical too. Seriously, he had a switch on him! Who just did that sort of thing? It was unbelievable.

At the moment she was surely tempted to just use a Command Seal and have Archer deal with the problem. Surely he could break the trigger or cut Shinji's finger off or something before he could press the switch, right? Servants were pretty ridiculous when it came to their physical abilities.

Then reality intruded, and her grip lessened as she considered the consequences of failure. She wasn't like Shinji, and she knew that her sister had been through enough already. Even if no one knew that they were related she couldn't just put her through something like this. She wasn't that cold of a person yet. Mentally, she resigned himself to going along with this for now.

"F-Fine," she said at last, shoving him into the fence once again as she stepped back and out of immediate contact with his venturing hand. "I'm going to hold you to that though." With a huff she frowned, crossing her arms over her chest and giving him a look of disdain he was probably used to by now. The sooner this was over the better, as far as she was concerned.

"Of course, Tohsaka....I am nothing if not a gentleman who keeps his word..." Shinji chuckled as he put the remote away for now, looking at Rin with a lustful gaze. He was already running through everything he wanted to do with her, and he was already starting to get to work.

"Remember....I expect you to obey...otherwise I flip the switch." With those words, Shinji stepped away from the fence and walked towards Rin again, his hand on her thigh once more.

"Lets play a little...no need to rush to the main show." He teased as he rubbed and squeezed her thigh sensually before his hand traveled up to her cunt and began to gently and skillfully rub at pussy through her panties, his digits seeking out her clitoris and poking her nub through the fabric of her panties.

"What a short skirt....is this how you tempted Emiya to join you?" His fingers continued to rub against her lower lips, the way his fingers moved indicated that he has some skill. He then withdrew and pointed to the fence.

"Bend over and pull your skirt up....I want to see this ass of yours." Shinji's hand withdrew from her crotch before moving behind her to give her a quick spank before pushing her towards the fence, this sense of control empowering and basically arousing to Shinji.

Rin doubted that claim very much, but as long as he was being honest at this point she would not object to it. She knew how he treated his toadies and there was nothing very 'gentlemanly' about it. She hardly needed to b reminded of the consequences though, and braced herself for what was to come.

Her breath rushed out in quick bursts as Shinji got to work, and the way she held herself indicated that Rin was ding her best to stay still even as she reflexively shied away from the rat currently having his way with her. This was so...so wrong! That was what she said to herself as his fingers worked, soon finding her folds and teasing her clit as he put what skills he had to use.

Thoughts raced, eager denials going with each breath. There was no way she could enjoy something like this, absolutely none! Yet her body betrayed her, little sparks and the tingling of pleasure beginning to appear from what he was doing as he brushed his fingers along her folds without going too far as of yet

"As-As if," she protested, cheeks lighting up with a red blush at the very idea of what he had suggested. "We both know Shirou isn't interested in that sort of thing." As far as she knew anyway. He'd certainly never made any indications in that regard.

Her body burning from the humiliation, she followed his instructions and walked over to the fence, bending against the chain links before a hand reached back to pull away the skirt and reveal dark black panties. Not lace, but just black. At the same time she made sure to not look at him if she could, not wanting to see that disgusting look on his face as he lorded this over here. "There, happy," she grumbled aloud.

Shinji simply nodded his head as Rin defended herself from his accusation, he let out a small chuckle. "Yes, I suppose Emiya-kun is a bit of a prude at times...its a shame....espcially since Sakura and you seem to be throwing themselves at him." Shinji added as Rin did as he was told, moving back her skirt to reveal her black panties her firm, round ass. Shinji walked up and gave Rin's as a playful spank and squeeze as he leaned over her from behind.

"You have a sinful body, just like Sakura." Shinji teased as his hand squeezed her rubbed at her rear before his hand began to venture forward, back towards her cunt. Soon his hand was back, but this time, it dove into her panties and began to rub at her womanly lips directly. He let out a chuckle as his fingers skillfully glided against her labia.

"You are a naughty girl....despite all this, you are getting hot and wet...do you like this?" Shinji asked with a hot whisper in her ear, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe. His other hand was slithering up her shirt, fingers gliding against her smooth stomach up to her breasts.

"Lets see if these tits of yours are sinful too...." Shinji teased, hand venturing under her bra to grope at one of her rounded and decently sized mounds. Her flesh molded against his digits as he squeezed, before they sought out her nipple. He rubbed and tugged at her hardening nub as his other set of fingers began to rub her clitoris directly now, he seemed to know how to rub and tug on it in just the right way to send jolts of pleasure through her. It seemed this was the one thing in life Shinji had skill in.

"Aah!" A cry escaped at the blow to her rear, and Rin's cheeks burned all the brighter with the humiliation of it. Her fingers dug deeper into the chain links of the metal fence as she ground her teeth together, consoling herself with the thoughts of duty, obligation, and how much she was going to make him eventually suffer when the time came. She would not let this pass by unopposed.

His claims only made her shake her head, body trembling as his fingers advanced along heated skin. "S-Shut up," she sputtered angrily. There was no way she would enjoy something like this, no way! Yet even as she denied it she couldn't help but feel sparks of pleasure rising to the surface, her body betraying her as as rubbed against Shinji's fingers and her panties took on a darker stain of black from the rising lewd juices that made themselves known. She didn't want to like this, but damn it he knew what he was doing.

"I bet you tell every girl that," she challenged, though it was likely to not be a very effective insult given how out of her element she was at the moment. Rin did her best to hold to some firmness, some restraint, and some decency. Only for it to all be subverted by heated breaths escaping, hr body leaning into his touch, her nipples growing hard as he would soon find. At this rate she would soon be completely at his mercy

Shinji could tell that Rin was slowly starting to lose control of herself....Sakura had been the same when he first started with her. It seemed the sister's had a lot in common. He simply chuckled at Rin's words as he started to plant hot kisses up and down her neck, his tongue like a brush on canvas as he worked her exposed neck. His fingers on her womanhood soon found her clitoris. His fingers targeted her nub precisely, rubbing and tugging on it in a manner that produced a great deal of pleasure for the girl.

Soon, his fingers were pushing themselves into her pussy, two of them to be exact. The wiggled their way into her tight cunt and began to push themselves in and out like pistons. "Lets see if you two have the same weakspot..." Shinji chuckled as his fingers curled inside her, the tips of his digits brushing against where he knew Sakura's g-spot would be. He was hoping Rin's would be in the same place and was eager to see how she would react to having her most sensitive area stimulated. Meanwhile, his fingers flexible enough that he had maneuvered his other fingers to be able to rub against Rin's clitoris as he fingered her.

"Come on, Tohsaka....tell me how it is...." He grinned as he licked up her neck and cheek. His mouth and tongue lingered near her own, eager to see what she would do with them as his other hand squeezed her breast harder, before his fingers began to work her now fully hard and erect nipple , twisting the nub as he pleasured Rin in ways she had never felt before.

Back
Top Bottom