Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Plot Bunnies!

Maggie

Princess
So this is just a thread of my random kinky ideas and bumps. Sometimes the bumps turn into bunnies! So read them to see if stuff is different! I don’t always use this many exclamation marks!

Last edited:
How about....

Dad's a cop. Not just a uniform either, like a detective, has some sway and pull within the force. Totally hardened and desensitized to things too. Which is probably good working homicide, but not so good when he's a single father trying to take care of a precocious young daughter.

Definitely precocious, falling in with the wrong crowd, doing stuff she shouldn't. Which is why he gets called at 2 am to pick her up. His reputation kept them from booking her on the possession charge, but the desk guy gives dad all the details on how she was topless when the patrol pulled up, and with not one but two boys parked in a pick up truck.

Let's brainstorm and write from there?

Last edited:
I see the brother as older. Like maybe he finished college and moved back in while he looks for a job. And she's younger, totally high school still. That big gap maybe creates an emotional disconnect, it's his sister sure, but he's only seen her at holidays and stuff for four years, and last time they lived in the same house she was a little girl. And he was in high school then so it's not like they were friends or friendly or anything.

Adding to that, like maybe he's become a total misogynist in school. And because he has this weird detachment from his sister it's not a big leap to see her in little shorts and tanks and think of her as slutty. Like the worse he is to her the more he justifies it, thinks she deserves it or something. To him "no" and "stop" just means she is being a bitch.

I see lots of groping and rude comments. And getting more physical (like rough) as we go. So the pinch on the butt turns into the pinning her to the wall and feeling her up. And so on.

As for like sexual content, and maybe I lose you here, I think it's very sexually charged but maybe they don't actually DO IT. He thinks she's a slutty bitch and he's shitty to her, but it's more molesting than rape. So maybe there's a time he holds her against the wall, twists one arm behind her back, and puts his thing in her hand. Or like holds her down and dry humps her. Stuff like that. But he would never HURT his little sister and be a rapist, they're just "having fun."

How about one for the other girls?

So she’s in college and needs a place to live. Sure there’s friends and stuff, but she’s kinda mousy and introverted. So she ends up living with a stranger who’s ad she answered on CL or something. There was like a situation where they both kinda interviewed each other, like going out for coffee or something, and being a bit naive she accepts, and moves in. As it turns out this new roommate is an overbearing and dominant bitch!

Looking for something that starts with just small disrespects like eating the food she bought for herself, then building. She has to rub her roommates feet and of course doesn’t pick what they watch on tv. The roommate turned out to be super messy so naturally mouse starts cleaning up, and then the roomie demands it! But there’s sweet sometimes too. Roomie is lonely and comes and cuddles in mouse’s bed some nights, stuff like that.

Of course there’s kisses in there somewhere, or a little after. And spankings.

So what happens when a notorious serial killer decides he wants a helper? How does he go about making one, and what’s it like in his chamber of horrors? I’ve got a few angles on how to write this - either chronologically or with flashbacks - and I totally accept this is my darkest idea yet. Think girl in her best Sunday dress with a bow in her hair, a wild look in her eye, handing him a....

Last edited:
What happens to a girl who drinks too much at a party? Does she deserve it? Should she stay friends with the frenemies that abandoned her? Do guys in the know treat her differently? Aren’t they complicit too? Sooo many questions that can lead to so many stories.

Last edited:
So I read the requests. All of them. No, seriously I do.

One of the common things I see (and get offered) are Master/slave scenarios, often non-con, in which the Dominant creates a sub, or something like that. This also fits with the scenarios in which one character "pimps" another, or makes a pet out of the unwilling. Usually there's no bridge for this gap, it's a case of "I kidnap you and make you my obedient slave, you're nude, sex now."

To me the interesting and erotic (in a scary way!) part of that sort of "pairing" is the process. The kidnapped girl or exploited daughter doesn't just roll out of bed and decide she wants to completely submit, especially if it's painful or degrading. There's a series of events that either convince her that submission is the only option or break down her defense mechanisms to the point she just obeys.

So that's what this bunny is all about, how does that work? How does the sadist go about stripping humanity and breaking the mind and emotions of an unwilling participant until she's a jaded, shameless slut and whore, or a complete masochist? A partner recently dived into this a little with me, and we started towards the middle of it- how does it look from the beginning.

Clearly I'm wanting to talk to the cruel here. Male and female alike work for these themes.

Discord and PM is fun for discussion, but I think if I really wrote this it would be on the forum.

Last edited:
What’s it like being in an abusive relationship? I don’t mean Dom/sub either. I mean like a boyfriend/husband that is a bad person. Or is he? Is she just that codependent? Physical, emotional, and mental. Mean guys (or girls with this interest) talk to me about it!

Last edited:
Hopefully this isn’t too much like the cop one. And this may even be like the brother one? Like lots of sexual themes and elements but no actual sexual acts? We’ll see.

Anyhow!

What if her parents are divorced? Mostly she lives with mom, but weekends and long periods out of school she goes to dad’s. Still with me? Ok- and now what if dad is kinda into his little girl? Oh my, right! And now he’s like letting her dress however she wants, wear make up. Maybe even encouraging her to date? There’s so much here! This could go all the way to like maybe a sorta cuckold daddy (maybe that is it’s own bunny!)? Let’s discuss!

Last edited:
Bump bunny!

And this bunny is bumped into.... ED!

Okay so maybe she IS heavy. Maybe she isn’t. Maybe she’s already super skinny. But gosh if she doesn’t always feel fat. Mirrors are the enemy, scales are lies. Looking for the guy (girl?) that wants to “help.” Gym guy? Therapist? This is an out there idea, but surely someone else knows Ana or Mia.

Last edited:
OMG bored bouncing bump!
[automerge]1537402139[/automerge]
Okay so how about something on the border? Those crazy 3% people harassing migrants. Border Patrol or ICE or something abusing power. OMG my mind is going haywire with the possibilities! Let’s discuss!

Last edited:
Okay so how about two guys? Either one person writing or maybe even like TWO guys. I could be so many different girls, so many different situations. Maybe it even matches another bunny here and there. I don't know! PM to discuss!

Last edited:
Okay so TWO ideas I don’t feel comfortable discussing in public. They aren’t rule breakers. Just BAD.

Discord me. BadMag#3273

Bump. Really have battered wife/gf on my mind.

Weird sidebar on this one: angry about dishes? Not done right or fast enough? Her head into the sink and dishwater is a way to teach a lesson.

And other stuff like that.

For the right man of the house I might be interested in writing a mom and daughter.

Last edited:
Okay, another secret bunny. This one isn’t so wicked bad. Instead it’s just kinda wicked dirty, and I don’t want to put it in public. Let me know what you’re interested are, and if I think you might like it I’ll share.

Or pick another bunny.

New idea! Boss and employee? Either something with a power imbalance that lets him get away with increasing levels of harassment or maybe something more balanced with quid pro quo? I’m even open to something kinda rapey with the right partner.

or

So many ideas above this!

PM me or Discord me. BadMag#3273

Last edited:
Bump. Still looking for the elusive one more.

I have another idea too, something along the lines of helping a boy become a girl, whether he likes it or not!

Also! Now with yet another that’s secret and depends on YOU!

Last edited:
You really should start from the top on this bump.

All the secret ideas are definitely still open. Edit: three of the four. ANOTHER EDIT: Maybe four. I might have gotten brainstormed.

Lets come up with something that has exploiting and taking advantage of stuff.

PM me or Discord me. BadMag#3273

Okay, new bunny.

Who wants to write a stalker? He’s (she’s?) stalking a very plain girl that’s insecure and introverted. So it starts off creepy and gets even MORE creepy as the plain girl starts letting herself get stalked and kinda encourages the behavior. Or something.

Let’s brainstorm.

How about a cruel and dominant sugar baby who loves to tease? He gets a trophy of a hottie, but behind closed doors....

discord me!

So did you read my idea about the girl at the party?

Sorta like that, but different! Girl was at the party, got taken advantage of or whatever (as dark as you like) and now because she had sex with the guy that must mean they are boyfriend and girlfriend, whether he sees it that way or not.

Message me to discuss. Bonus if it’s got some ethnic play to it.

Born and raised in some small town cult situation, young woman gets married off to much older man. She’s trying to be the best wife and servant of her new husband.

Or most of my other ideas! Looking for one more story writer.

Something with cheating. Maybe he wants to watch? Maybe it’s a cuckold thing? Maybe it’s an affair? Lots of different ways to go.

Or my other ideas.

If you message me please be responsive. I don’t mean quick to answer on Discord. It’s basically like super easy to use email or whatever. I mean like have something to say! It’s very frustrating to find myself writing paragraphs of stuff to get a four word sentence fragment as a reply. If you don’t have much to say, I ain’t your girl.

Back
Top Bottom