{[~*~]} Seeking ex, siblings & open to other scenes {[~*~]}

Ethoxyethane

Super-Earth
Wow, it's been awhile, everyone. I need to gradually ease back into things. I may be open to playing other ideas I've listed in my other threads, variations of ideas, and I'm open to hearing yours. :)

Post length: about 75-300 word posts.

Medium preferences: PM or e-mail.

~A young female left her small hometown and friends to escape her controlling and possessive, possibly abusive, ex-boyfriend.

A few years later her parent(s) strike ill and it brings her back to help around. She comes to learn her ex-boyfriend is in a position of authority and power, the towns' new sheriff/head officer. He seems different, but has he really changed or is it merely a ploy to get her to trust him?

Possibilities for the story: (dub-con, non-con, consensual to dub/non-con)
-She returns home with her fiance, possibly during or after college. Her ex is superior to her current partner in appearance and sexual skill, including endowment.

-She never really told her parents the extremes of her ex. To this day, they never understood why they broke up and think that he is a preferable choice of partner. Her parents have kept an active relationship with her ex over the years.

-Could be a series build up of stalking, manipulation, abuse, & etc

-Instead of it being her ex-boyfriend, a spinoff idea with it's her brother. Original story highly flexible, sibling history to be discussed.

~Interested in twin or sibling ideas too. (all types of consent considered.)

Back
Top Bottom