Looking For BBC or Gross Men/Creatures

Viralus

Star
Hello~. I've been craving tons and tons of absolutely disgusting men or creatures to ravage me. I would love if it could end up with a large amount of them, at least 7-8 of them, if not more. It can begin with 1, but if the end result can be more than my boy can physically even take at a time, I would love it. I have several ideas for this, depending on which character you'd prefer I play as.

I'd prefer if you were fairly literate and able to go into some detail, but I don't need a novel written for every post. I can roleplay here in PMs, over emails, or over IMs. Your choice/preference is fine by me, though F-List Chat is the best way for myself. I am a big loser so I have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands, so I can reply very quickly and multiple times daily. If you cannot, that is fine by me. I am patient. Long-term plays only!

Tifa Lockhart
Tifa's a bit more of an open book in terms of plot. She's available for BBC, or even incredibly unbelievable tales with her as a sex slave to aliens in space! Go crazy with an idea and send me what you have in mind.

Mizuki Yukikaze
The Idea For Yuki:
The main idea I have for this is that yuki is blackmailed into one situation by a fat, ugly nerdy guy from school. It can start off with light blackmail, forcing her to be his girlfriend and go on dates and such. From there, it spirals into sharing her with several of his ugly friends, and more and more. This can delve into bestiality, sex with old men, and lots of other directions.

A big kink I wanted to incorporate in this plot is that my character would be requested to dress up as anime or video game characters at their request before they plowed her, and she would have to stay in character during it. It's a bit odd, sure, but it sounds incredibly hot to me.

I'm looking for some serious humiliation in either case here.

EXAMPLES OF BIG, FAT, AND UGLY GUYS

Back
Top Bottom