A few ideas.... {FxM} {Long term}

Bevin

Meteorite
My potential partner will see at least one post during the week and one on the weekend; sometimes more. I'm looking for a partner that can achieve 3+ paragraphs and is willing to explore. Simple pleasures are not set in stone and most things are up for discussion as well as negotiable. I'm seeking story, story, story. While the sex is good, I don't want it to be the focal point. Additionally, whatever your gender, all are welcome!!

Simple Pleasures

Oh, yes!!!

• PLOT! PLOT! PLOT!
• Tease me, taunt me seduce me and just take me. Flirt with me.
• Make-up sex; angry sex; forced sex
• Bring me close to the edge, stop and start over again; frustrate me; finger me
• Touch me -- public or otherwise
• Bend me over a table or chair or something and fuck me silly
• Kiss me and lightly run your fingers over me
• Sexual tension
• Coercion; forced
• VERY strong/confident men; rough men; BIG men (as in height); muscular men; Men with HAIR on their chests – just men that have a strong “air” about them
• Oral sex is a big plus (giving and receiving); vaginal sex is awesome; anal sex
• Power struggle
• Let me seduce you
• Off the Cuff -- no preordained or discussion pertaining to plot. Going with the flow, so to speak.
• Humor
• Surprises
• Two player, multiple character threads
• Clawing and light biting
• Spanking (receiving)
• Make-up sex
• Any type and kind of kissing
• Vanilla Love making
• Size Difference (nothing extreme)
• Master/slave or D/s
• Non-con and/or Coercion

Unpleasurable:

Absolutely Not --- So please don’t even ask or suggest!

• Hentai or any other form of Anime/Manga
• Futas, shemales, bois, hermaphrodites, transsexuals, transgenders
• Heavy duty BDSM
• Torture, mutilation, extreme violence, snuff
• Necrophilia
• Horror, Zombies and the like.
• God-Modding/God-Moding; ASSUMING in any game you write with me.
• Golden showers – given or received.
• Children{Not negotiable}
• Pregnancy; Lactating; Breast Enhancement {Not negotiable}
• One-liners {A quick way for me to drop out of the game}
• Scat; Gore; Vore; Watersports {This is not negotiable}
• Beasts -- real, imagined or in fantasy.
• Incest {This is not negotiable, and includes ANY type of family relation}
• Under-Age {This is not negotiable}
• Furry... things {Not negotiable}
• Tentacles {Absolutely not}
• Anime {Absolutely not}
• Unrealistic characters
• Snuff; Mutilation {Not negotiable}
• Text/chat speak in posts {A quick way for me to drop out of the game}
• Mind control
• My muse when he decides that he doesn’t want to participate
• Fandoms

You must be interested if you're still reading!!!! Thank you for staying with me so far. With that said, let's move to the part where I said I was seeking.

A few ideas.....​

The Light's Silence -- She was to be married to a perfect gentleman, his own beauty and make elegance a perfect match for her own. She would find in a man of far darker tastes and touches that she craves his darkness with a thirst and hunger that her erstwhile husband to be could never slake or sate with the light, safe touches he offered. Had she not fallen into the hands of this darkly seductive creature then, before, just before the wedding, she still and surely would have found her own far darker side in time, but riding in a troubled, unhappy manner, the sort of thing that might well ruin many lives then, but in ruining her for the light before stepping across the threshold of marriage, she and all, except for perhaps the caterer, are saved from the mistake she would have made had not she found the touch of fire and delectable damnation that her illicit lover did not merely offer, but indeed, demanded of her.

Elements I’d like to see: BDSM involved; perhaps heavy or not. Setting would be in the late 17th or early 18th century. Details can be discussed; however, I would like to keep the plot as it is above.​

Should Have Called Him “Whiskey”

Should’ve just called it like I saw it
Should’ve just called for help
and ran like Hell that day

The burn and the sting
and the high and the heat
and the left-me-wanting-more
feeling when he kissed me.

I should’ve just called him “Whiskey”
{Jana Kramer}
Merritt Thompson’s life is full of stress and loneliness. She’s working two jobs and doesn’t have much time for friends. That’s why it’s surprising when YC comes into her life.

YC is perfect, he’s always there when Merritt needs him and he makes her feel warm and happy. In time, Merritt falls for YC and soon realizes that she cannot get enough of him.

After Merritt realizes that she’s totally ignored what few friends she has to be with YC. YC’s friends suggest that a short break be taken and YC agrees without any form of struggle and even promises Merritt that he’ll for her to get her head together and will be there for when she returns.
A week later, Merritt is calling YC and showing up at his home, begging for YC to take them back now. He agrees.

Eventually, Merritt begins to realize that she’s become, literally, addicted to YC. She gets anxious, irritable and moody when she can’t see YC for a day; headaches, nausea and even tremors begin after two or three days go by and she hasn’t seen YC. She realizes that what she’s doing is not healthy, and that she can’t be so dependent on Muse B. Her work is beginning to suffer and she risks losing one or both her jobs. Her few friends are becoming frustrated with her for spending so much time with YC, and she finds herself abandoning all her other passions for YC.

She knows she needs to break up; but, the withdrawals are painful and the relief she feels with YC is overwhelming. What makes matter worse, is that YC isn’t ready to let go and always puts himself in places he knows Merritt frequents be with her and tell her that there’s no reason for them to break up.
Elements I’d like to see: I see this as dark themed; drama; psychological games. As always, open for discussion to other scenarios. Please note that roles can be reversed on this.

The Devil's Rapture -- A big city set in modern day. YC is the owner of a “Gentlemen’s Lounge”; a Lounge that is Members Only. It’s also a club that specializes in every aspect and nuance of BDSM.

Let’s say a friend of MC has encouraged her to come with her – of course, permission is needed by the owner (YC); Any submissive without a Dominant are required by the rules of the House to be available to those Dominant’s without a submissive. However, since it will be MC’s first time in such a place, it will be the Owner’s responsibility to explain and show her what transpires behind closed doors.

The question is, will YC and MC hit it off instantly? Will MC intrigue YC to the point that his attention is given solely to her? And when the evening ends, will YC insist that they see each other again?

Elements I’d like to see: BDSM (light; spankings; blindfolds; etc.); a wee bit of drama; and a wee bit of comedy added to the mix.​

The Barbarian's Oracle -- There is a battle being waged between two Kingdoms. One wants revenge for the theft of their Oracle. An Oracle that has the power to predict; the power to foresee the future.

YC would be the Kingdom that has stolen her; whereas before MC had been kept hidden and locked away in this new place of places. A new land even, she is given the freedom to go where she wants. There were two conditions however, that YC made MC give… these can be discussed as well as other potential ideas.

Elements I’d like to see: Drama; this has the potential of being non-con as well as delving into the dark side.​

Back
Top Bottom