Looking to dominate a femboy, trap or herm/futa!

Kitana Uzume

Meteorite
Hello everyone, I'm looking for something simple, yet specific; I'm looking for an RP where my character, Kitana Uzume, dominates a femboy, trap or a herm/futa!

I honestly don't care what gender you are in real life, just that you play as one of the above mentioned character types mentioned above in the RP itself.

Kinks that turn me on:
heavy/complex bondage (A must have in the RP!)
Cross dressing/forced cross dressing
Hoodies/workout wear, tracksuits, and soft comfortable clothing
Shorter, more lithe/toned boys.
Boys 18-21 (not required)
colored hair (blue, light blue, red, green etc.)
Longer hair/ponytails
consensual
nonconsensual
tickling/teasing
cum milking
use of magic
Plus many more on my F-list!

Kinks that are turn offs
Watersports
gore/death
scat
big/super muscular men
vore
excessive violence

Here are some basic ideas for an RP, feel free to come up with your own, or brainstorm one with me if none of these suit your tastes:

From worshiper, to sub:
Your character is a devout follower and worshiper of Kitana, the goddess of pleasure and domination, hoping to serve his/her goddess any way he/she can. Luckily Kitana notices your characters devotion, and offers to allow your character to serve her! Of course that does mean being her play toy every once in a while, but what else would you expect?

A new maid
Your character takes a job to be Kitana's newest maid/butler, ready to work your butt off for a good paycheck. However, things turn out to be a bit more than you would expect, when the Goddess makes your character wear a maid outfit, despite clearly being a boy. Things then take a turn for the kinky when she then has your character subbing for her!

You can see a full list of kinks on my F-list

I can RP through pm's or instant messengers, so feel free to send me a pm if you are interested in such an RP, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom