Rizzy's/Female x Futa & Monster hunt?!?!

Rizzy69

Meteorite
Diving right into the dirty details. Below a section will list fandoms which I am willing to participate in. Please feel free to suggest new ideas. (Worst I can say is no. I may even try a fandom I don't know, if plot excites me and partner is ok with it!!))

To make things crystal clear. I, Rizzy, will be playing a female character. (Extremely likely to be human) whereas you, my rp partner, will play a Futanari and/or. a monster?!? I am open for my partners to play other genders/etc. However what I stated before is what I crave most.

First I'll cover kinks; Futanari (Partner) Domination//Rough-Sex (Recieving), Oral (Recieving/Giving), Non-Con//Bad-Ends, Monsters, Suprise sex, sex position 69, pheromones//intoxicants/Hypnosis, Anal//Vaginal sex (Recieving), Gangbang, hearing// adding partners kinks!!

Now 'limits'; No topics concerning the bathroom, incest, children (anything underage), torture/bloodplay/death.

Decided against posting a list of 'pairings' like the majority of peeps do. Instead I wish to build//create pairings with someone if we go the 'pairings route'. We could even 'share NSFW images' and build plots off that.

Fandom:

Overwatch

League of legends

Nintendo//Smash-Bros

Fallout 4:

MGE:
To big of list to place here. Simply send me a list of monster girls candidates. I do not strictly wish to play the monster girls. I more desire to encounter 'Monster-futas'. I am open to encountering monster girls. Though it will take convincing for me to actually play the role of monster girl. (Since I prefer playing a human, or elf.)

Pokémon:
I am open to play trainer, gijinka, or Pokémon.
Machamp
Nidoking
Gogoat
Venasaur/Maganium
Hypno
Tentacruel
Primeape
Ursaring
Salamence/Charizard
Seismitoad

Suggestions?

Last but not least, rules. I will severely edit this thread/section and add more. For now I'll hope everyone can merely be respectful. Please do not contact me here, on this thread. Atop of that I only roleplay through the pm system. Other platforms can be suggested....

Back
Top Bottom