Submission, Corruption, and Raceplay OH MY!

AzureNight

Moon
Newest prompt:
Raceplay! My character, a successful, young attorney, has a secret. At night she dabbles in submission, particularly raceplay. It's all fun and games with a monitor in front of you, right? Well, something makes her idle fantasies very real. Maybe she agrees to meet one of the guys she has been speaking to, maybe she confides in someone with a dark secret of their own (looking at you preacher man), or maybe we go sci-fi and the website she's playing on makes sure no one is lying about their profile...by changing the user to match their profile.

Older prompts:
Just heard an audio clip and loved it! Eager to play it out. In clip scientist gets infected with a bimbo virus. Runs to a friend who she confesses her love to and begs for him to make love to her as she is, before she changes and take care of her after she changes. So for the story? Yeah, heroine gets infected by villain, runs to an ally, begs to be taken care of, and revenge as she is changing.

Read this story and am all sorts of excited to play a superheroine corruption story.
We can work out the who's how's and what nots, but long story short, heroine defeated, changed in body and mind to be villains body guard and slave. The thing I want that this story lacked was some meat. The villain gets a blowjob end scene? BOO! What happens when she confronts other heroines? Other villains? What if she has a chance to change back? I want a story, not a one off

Alternatively, would enjoy a writing a story about a heroine who is just tired of being the poster for good and right and wants to let go. What happens when she willingly dips her toe in the dark side and she realizes how fun the other side has it? What happens when she decides to let a villain/rival mold her into something new?

Oh and one more idea! Harley Quinn has been released. Not free and clear of course, but "work release". WHAT? Yeah, there's a new rehab program and she's been paired with a hero. Who? Batman is the obvious choice, but personally, I want to see her with Superman. What comes next? Well, something like the first law of thermodynamics, neither good nor evil can be destroyed, but when combined will reach a sort of equilibrium. Superman will definitely have a positive effect on Harley making her closer to sociopath than psychopath. But Sups isn't going to go untainted. With her prompting see him going from boy scout to someone not afraid to take what is his, and Harley, well, she's definitely going to be his. Again, let's talk out details.

Back
Top Bottom