Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Rose's Request

B

Blood Bound Rose

Welcome to my request thread, I hope that you find something in the upcoming pairings that capture your eye... But first.

Just a little info on my standards and rules... >.>

1.Have Fun, if your not having fun... Please let me know.
2.Please post at least 2 paragraphs if possible... I understand writers block and all, but I am patience.
3.Please contribute to building the world that our roleplay will take place in.
4.Once again, Have Fun
5.If you have an idea that you want to do, then please come to me with it... I will consider just about anything.

~~~~Plots~~~
Primal Fear: Uprising
For years, the supernatural community has hidden behind the thin veils of humanity. Watching, observing what makes humans tick, with this knowledge the creatures hidden in the shadows unleashed the legends of themselves upon the world, gripping some with fear and others disbelief. But every so often the would allow themselves to be seen or one of their dead would be tossed out for some human to find. But this was in the time, when a pan falling as someone walked by could be seen as Witchcraft...

But now in an age where Technology reigns supreme over the legends of old... The supernatural community has lost much of the foothold that it had fought to claim. Tired of being ignored and told that they can not exist by the science of humanity. The creatures of the shadows step forth into the light of world for all humanity to see. But this exposure was not of the peaceful variety, but rather the supernatural community was tired of playing second best to humanity, now they will make humanity bow before them through force... War has come to the world, but the cost will be high for both sides.

Primal Fear: Resurgence
For 10 years, the war between the supernatural community and humanity has waged. Bodies litter the streets, only to rise up as undead to fight for their enemies against a world that will no longer accept them. Humanity has proven to be more of a problem then the creatures gave them credit for... While some humans would surrender and voluntarily join the community's ranks, most of the would refuse and fight tooth and nail for what they had built. But a well respected and hated Werewolf Alpha would tire of this fighting and waste of life, deciding to finish everything in a swift attack against the capitals over the world, as well as over whelming the military bases... Not trusting the others to take the most important target, The alpha would send her own pack to take the base out...

But it would be nearly a month before the Alpha would see the members of her pack again. Only their numbers have been reduced by nearly half. They would tell their Alpha of their discovery of a base devoid of almost all life and the traps that they encountered within. Now it seems like a human is hunting them, but when they next venture into a city that had just been taken, it seems that this human is hunting more then just the members of the supernatural community, but those that support it as well. As savage as any Werewolf, but as cunning as any Vampire, this hunter is too dangerous to be kept alive or is there a motive hidden behind it's actions.

Blood & Fangs
------------------

Sire x Fledgling
Elder x Elder
Crusnik x Elder
Crusnik x Fledgling
Renfield x Elder
Renfield x Fledgling
Sire x Fledgling x Renfield
Elder x Human
Fledgling x Human

Fangs & Silver
------------------

Alpha x Alpha
Alpha x Beta
Beta x Omega
Alpha x Human
Beta x Human

Fangs & Bullets
--------------------

Vampire Slayer x Werewolf Partner
Werewolf Hunter x Vampire Partner
Dragon Slayer x Demon(ess)
Demon Slayer x Dragon(ess)
Vampire Slayer x Vampire Girlfriend
Werewolf Hunter x Werewolf Girlfriend

--->Sci-Fi Realm<---
Mercenary x A.I
Soldier x Ship Captain
Survivor x Alien
Soldier x Super Soldier
Alien x A.I
Soldier x Researcher
Researcher x Rebel
Time Traveler x Ancestor
Doom Keeper x Modern Woman
Crimson Reaver x Lone Survivor
Soldier x Pirate/Rebel
Alien x Researcher
Alien x Soldier

Blood and the Sea Pairings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pirate x Mermaid (Can be done in a modern setting)
Pirate x Sailor (Can be done in a modern setting)
Surfer x Mermaid
Surfer x Surfer
Captain x Pirate
Captain x Sailor

Of Steel and Blood
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Knight x Assassin
Knight x Queen
Knight x Princess
Knight x Rebel Queen
Assassin x Queen
Assassin x Princess