Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inumimi (Fancy & Melody)

Twilight melody

Planetoid
The roar of wheels could be heard, rolling down the pavement, this was his music since the battery in his only outlet of music ran out of energy. He wasn't complaining it was indeed peaceful all things considering. He was moving out of the house he had spent all his life in to live with his father. Though he was eighteen and had all right to move out. He had no money or anything to move out with, so he was forced to turn to his father, whom he had not seen since he was young. All he knew was he was a scientist, and as his mother called him, a crack scientist. Apparently all of his works she said were useless. Yet never the less he figured it would be interesting to live with him. After all, with him being a crack scientist, there would be a number of odd inventions he could find out how they worked. He himself, was a tinker, more into mechanical marvels then anything new scientific wise.

He enjoyed building helpful machines, rather then boring old stuff. This fact is most likely what enticed his father to let him stay, so he could help him with his machines. This didn't bother him at all, he would enjoy it. After all he would be able to have the dogs there. Truly he missed Mimi and Luna, for he hadn't seen them since he graduated. His mother had basically kicked him out while he was on vacation. Which was one thing that hurt but he saw it coming, after all he wouldn't let go of his dogs. It was as he was deep in thought that his phone began to ring. 'Yo, Hiro-' was the only thing that was legible through out the conversation. It wasn't long before he pulled up to the shop his father worked at or rather owned. Pulling through the parking lot he, parked in the back hopping out of the moving truck.

"Who would think a crack scientist owned a bakery, well lets go see my girls." Hiro spoke, heading to the back door, unlocking it, heading in. He wasn't surprised it was slightly messy in the back, one stair case going up and the other going down. He figured his dogs were upstairs, so he began heading up. "Mimi, Luna! Im here girls!" Hiro yelled wondering when he would hear the patter of paws. He was surprised at the size of the upstairs, at least to levels, he was on the first level which should help. Heading to his new room, he slowly opened the door it creaking open, unknown to him what he would find.

It had truly been a long time since Hiro had even seen his father. Ever since the divorce, there had been many tensions between him and Hiro's mother. However, she had gotten tired of living with him and had quickly sent him off to live with his father, who certainly wasn't her favorite person in the world. Of course, his father was certainly an odd individual who had prided himself of being a scientist, perhaps not the most successful though. He had managed to get some odd experiments to work, but so far there was nothing worth commending. Upon hearing of Hiro coming to live with him, he had been at work once again. In a brief conversation with him, he had mentioned quite a surprise for him, though never went into any detail...

Hiro's two dogs had been moved from his mother's house to his father's, as she wasn't fond of having to take care of them alone. After all, it was Hiro who was constantly looking over them and playing with them. Both were healthy females: Mimi, an energetic Border Collie, and Luna, and tough Siberian Husky. t had been a long time indeed since Hiro had seen them, and they would certainly be just as excited as he was to see them. Unknown to him however, this pair of canines had a major part in his father's experiments, but he had no way of knowing that quite yet. It would have to wait until Hiro had discovered it himself, and he would certainly be shocked. Nobody thought it would ever happened, but his father had really outdone himself this time.

As he walked up the stairs calling for them, a few bumps could be heard on the door. If he listened carefully there seemed to be...voices? He hadn't heard anything about visitors. As the door swung open, there was a blur in front of him, and suddenly he could feel himself being pushed back onto the ground, followed by a few licks on his cheek. Certainly he could assume it was his faithful pets, but... "Welcome home Master! We missed you so much!" Sitting right on top of him was a girl, looking like around 17, but she had certain qualities that made her stand out. She had short black hair, with a bit of white at the tips, and what appeared to be a large pair of...dog ears on her head. If he looked behind her, he would see a bushy black tail, swishing wildly from side to side. the color of her hair seemed to match that of his Collie, Mimi. She was wearing only a white bra with a pair of matching panties. Her beautiful blue eyes stared down at Hiro, a bright smile on her face. "I'm so glad to see you again!" she said, again leaning in to lick at his cheek.

(Must be off to sleep! I look forward to continuing.)

For years Hiro's mother had hated his dogs. Even when they were pups she hated them. Yet Hiro took care of them, and never done them bad. Even so, they were always out in the back yard. When he was young he built them a rather large and well thought out dog house. This was his first product and it was well thought out and made for a someone his age at the time. Yet his mother had tried to sabotage it a number of times. She really didn't want these dogs, yet her new husband had allowed it, as his end of a deal. For years his mother tried to do one thing or another to get rid of them. Yet Hiro out witted her at every step, only thinking it was coincidence that those things happened.

Yet after recent evens he slowly began to realize that it wasn't. Yet that was all in the past he still had his girls, after all. In the moments he opened the door he expected something to hit him, and it did. He knew Mimi would react like this to him just coming back. She always did, she was a fun loving dog after all. "Hahaha Mimi sto-" Hiro said stopping when he heard a voice? Someone was talking to him, and that was not something a dog could do. Looking up he saw a girl who looked a bit younger then he was ontop of him. He was to say the least confused by this. But noting her outfit and how she called him master, he began to think.

Did his father pay some whores to greet him or something? They did have on what seemed to be fake dog ears and a tail. Hiro blinked looking up at her, before reaching up and tugging on her ears roughly. They didn't come off, then he proceeded to do the same with her tail, again wouldn't come off. "What the hell?" Hiro spoke at last he seemed more intrigued then surprised. His father was a scientist and a lonely older man, so he expected something weird, but nothing like this. He did indeed wonder where in hell his dogs were, seeing as nether of them would like strangers barging in. Especially when he had called them to him. The pieces of the puzzle didn't quite click into his head at the moment. But without a doubt they were about to.

The two had certainly been quite a handful throughout the years. There were always thoughts that dogs could be just as intelligent as humans if not more so. On several occasions at Hiro's mother's house, she was always looking for ways to get rid of them. However, these dogs were quite smart. She had tried many times to just let them outside, though they would not budge from the front door. Many other incidents would ensue and it seemed his mother would give up at any time. Mimi was always very playful and energetic since she was a puppy and she was constantly looking to play with Hiro. And like any dog looking to play, they appear as though they are never satisfied, leaving Hiro exhausted by the time he decided to head back home.

The girl looked back down at him, a rather curious look on her face. "Master? Don't you recognize me?" she asked. Her voice seemed a bit childish but her body was that of no child. Her C-cup breasts were basically right in Hiro's face, a pleasant smell coming from her. Before she could say anymore, he had begun tugging at her ears and tail, and that did not go well with her. "Ah! Ow!" she cried as he tugged at her ears. Though when he pulled at her tail, she had given a more extreme response. She suddenly let out a loud cry of pain, almost a yelp of some sort, pushing off him and falling back on her behind. "Master! You know fully well not to pull my tail!" she said. If he listened carefully, he could actually hear a faint growl coming from her. If she was a human as he had guessed, he would still have to be quite impressed with how her growl sounded much like a dog. "Come on Master! Look at this!" she said, almost climbing on him again but fiddling with a little charm that hung around a collar over her neck. It read, 'Mimi'.

Inside of his room he could hear the springs of the bed, as though someone was coming off. Soft footsteps sounded and another girl had appeared in the doorway, looking down at the two on the floor. "Geez, how irresponsible of you. You haven't seen us in years and you give us quite the welcome. This girl also had a pair of ears and a tail, though her hair was a little longer and a silver color. Her eyes were a light emerald and she was wearing a dark red bra and panties. She looked older than the other girl most definitely. She looked like she was around Hiro's age, maybe even a year older. You had called for us, but I told her to wait here. Your father locked us up in here to wait. "She also had a collar around her neck with a similar charm, though it read, 'Luna'. "Well? Did you get us anything while you were away?" she asked quite sternly.

He truly didn't recognize her, which was easy to say. A dog becoming humanoid was not something you would see normally. It slowly began to hit him, of what had happened. More so when he heard her growling, yet the kickers where there collars. No one else could of made those collars. He could recognize them anywhere. After all he had made them with his first real invention. The names were written in more or less a child's writing, his own none the less. He was a bit annoyed with Luna's comment none the less, irresponsible. "Maybe dog years, it's only been two months..." Hiro said with a sigh, he seemed to of resigned himself to this.

Oddly enough he was calm and level headed about this. Accepting it in a instant, this was most likely due to a fact of a conversation he had with his father not long ago. He had commented on working on bio-genetics's, at one point. For some odd reason he remembered it. Hiros eye twitched as he came fully to the acceptance of things. Placing his index and middle finger against his eyes he rubbed, trying as if to elevate a headache. "I did, but that was assuming the two of you were both still dogs...." Hiro groaned as he sat upright shaking his head. As he complied his thoughts of what had happened in the past two months. "Let me take a wild guess of what has happened.... My father, used both of you in a bio-genetics operation, that turned both of you into humanoid's, in which you are now. But he ran away, knowing full well that if I saw him, despite how ever my reaction to this knowledge that I would be causing him severe pain right now. Am I getting everything right so far, Luna...?" Hiro asked, his full attention directed at the clearly more intelligent and well informed of the two. Yet this did not surprise him, Luna was always the more well behaved and attentive of the two, possibly due to her breed.

Mimi's growling seemed to have died down after a while, suddenly reverting back to her cheerful and playful self once more. She once again went in to lick at Hiro's cheek, showing that even in her new form, her habits as a dog had still carried on. She was quite glad that he seemed to recognize them, but she wasn't exactly thinking about just how difficult this must be for him. For her, she really hadn't changed much except for the fact she could talk to him now. She was rather lost in the conversation, not even sure about what he was saying about his father. "Well, I remember he said that he had somewhere to go. He told us to wait here for you Master!" she said, nuzzling up against him affectionately.

Luna crossed her arms over her chest, a little surprised at how well he had accepted their transformation. She had been told personally by Hiro's father about the transformation, as well as some other things that any adult woman would know. She avoided mentioning such things to Mimi since she would probably not listen anyway. She was too much like a naive child. "Hmm...well you are right about the experiment. I am well aware of how...interesting your father is." She walked out as well, though she remained standing above him. ""But yes, he isn't here at the moment. In fact, he told me he would leave somewhere for a few days on important business." Mimi looked up at them. "Eh? Business?"

"Knowing him from the vague memories, his, 'Business' happens to be running away, in hopes I will not be so inclined to punch his face inward because of what he did, upon his return..." Hiro stated clearly, he could clearly see, nothing except the fact, they where humanoid and talking now had changed. Mimi was still air headed, and hyper, and Luna was down to earth, and at this time quite helpful. "So what else did he tell you?" Hiro spoke, as he placed his hand on Mimi's head and began rubbing. This was clearly to get her to stop licking his face at the moment. He did take note that he would have to tend to the house and move in by himself. But he figured that, he looked around a bit, the door next to his room, he was told were his other 'item' his mother sent was. His father had explained to him that he lived on the third floor, and the fourth was empty. The shop was rather large, as it was originally a boarding house. Hiro wondered how long these two had been in there, or what his father had taught them. It did come into his mind about his father, 'doing' things of a sexual nature to them. "

Did my father, ever try to, say, mount either of you, or touch those areas?" Hiro asked, wanting to know how hard he was going to beat the crap out of his father. Hiro was protective of them when they were dogs, and no doubt he would be even more so now, they were humanoid. They would be prime targets for men, and he would have to watch them closely. Luna not so much, but Mimi, he would really have to watch.

Luna rolled her eyes slightly at Hiro's words. "While he is known for questionable acts, you shouldn't think of him in such a way. I believe he truly is away with business." she said. It even seemed that she was comfortable with his father, despite his truly strange antics and experiments. Mimi murred softly as he started to rub at her head. It was something Hiro had to do even when she was a dog. She couldn't help but show her affection for her master. "Well, he did mention watching over the shop. From what I had noticed though, not many people drop by." Mimi glanced back up at Luna, a little smile on her face. "That's because you make scary faces at everyone that passes by." Luna grumbled softly at her words, clearly trying to hide the fact she was right. "Tch. Someone might steal something." she said. It was quite ironic on her part since she would sometimes swipe some things and hide them.

His next question however surprised Luna a bit, not so much Mimi but even she looked up curiously at him. Luna had spoken up first, keeping a rather cool composure. "He has done no such thing. Ever since we were taken here, he has done nothing but care for us. I know he's an odd one, but he never had any intentions of doing that. Besides, even if he did I'd have ripped out his throat by now!" she said, looking a little ticked off. Mimi then spoke up. "Master's father would only pet us." she said. "He truly is a kind person."

Hiro grinned at both of them, they really were the same. Sighing he thought Luna did have a point, he was talking with them a after all. But he still believed that was how his father was, especially after talking to him yesterday, none the less, and he heard nothing of him having to do anything. He laughed at there antics, of the girls. That was indeed something that she would do, he could see her still as a dog doing that. Now days it wouldn't be as frightening, though many would still stay away from her, glaring out the window at them. It would be a amusing thing to see there antics now that they were humanoid. He wasn't surprised by her next answer it was just like her. "That's good, I was a bit worried, since he is a older man, and hasn't had anything like dating since the divorce or so he told me." He spoke in a calm tone, explaining why he said, what he had before. He stood up pulling Mimi up into a standing position.

Hiro wrapped his arms around both there necks, petting there heads from behind. "You both did good, thank you girls." Hiro said chuckling a bit before releasing both of them. "Have you two eaten?" He spoke smiling as he headed into the room looking around taking note, at everything, it was a nice little apartment.

Luna gave Mimi a little 'hmph' as she tried to shake off the fact she still glared at people as they walked by. They had not brought up the fact that he did give them some odd looks, but that was it. Of course, they perhaps expected it. Luckily it had not progressed any further than that. Mimi looked up at him as he brought up his father dating. That was not a term she had heard of. "Huh? Master, what's dating?" she asked. Luna was quick to step in on the subject poking Mimi in the back of the head gently. "That's not something you need to be thinking about right now." she muttered. "Hey! Don't poke me like that!" she muttered, growling softly at Luna, who didn't seem the least bit intimidated.

Of course, even as dogs they would fight with each other, mainly playing though. Sometimes they fought over things like food and toys as well. though when it came to fighting for Hiro's attention, Mimi always seemed to find ways of beating Luna. Maybe it was because she was more focused on guarding the house, but it didn't mean she wasn't fond of her master. Now that they were all standing, it could be seen that Mimi was about the same height as Hiro, and Luna was a few inches taller. Mimi let out a small murr as he patted her, and even Luna couldn't help but at least smile as he did. Mimi tilted her head slightly. "Well, I do remember having some biscuits earlier today." "Yeah, but you were just shoving them in your face. You'll get fat." Luna said, a slight grin on her face. "W-what?! How dare you!" Mimi cried, baring her...teeth at Luna. It could bee seen that their canines were still around the same size as when they were dogs.

Hiro had to agree with Luna, on the fact of explaining dating to her. That was a complicated subject to try and explain to a dog, who was a creature that would mate with a number of other dogs. Then again, that was kinda like what dating was, mating with a number of people till you found the one you wanted to stay with. He just hoped Mimi, hadn't come to the realization that being in a humanoid form she could mate with her master. After all that would cause some problems right now at least. He Listened to them bicker about Mimi getting fat and couldn't help but laugh. Turning back to both of them he laughed a bit, it was funny to see. "I doubt Mimi will get fat, she moves around a lot so she will burn it off quick, and Luna your too mean to get fat, you'll just kick 'fats' ass." Hiro laughed joking with them. Luna might get a kick out of his comment though. "Alright, all make you a real human meal, after all your humans now... Well sort of I guess." Hiro told them, he headed straight into the kitchen of 'there' apartment.

He knew it was stocked full of food. He was wasting no time getting things. He had given his father a list of stuff to get. After all he hadn't really eaten since he left this morning and that was early in the morning, and it was early evening now. He prepped the needed ingredients for curry rice. He hoped this was there first real human meal. Though it would take a while to make. He knew the two would keep themselves occupied, or would be darting around him. Though it wouldn't be the first time he would have someone clinging onto him as he cooked, human or not.

Mimi seemed a little disappointed that she wouldn't have dating explained to her, then again she really wasn't one to argue. She quickly forgot about the subject and decided to focus on other things. Going off of her master's comment, she stuck her tongue briefly at Luna. Luna growled softly as she suddenly lashed forward, looking as though she'd bite off Mimi's tongue. "Ack! No!" Mimi cried, hiding behind Hiro. Luna couldn't help but at least chuckle a bit at his joke. "Well, that would be true. There's no way I'll be getting fat. Just watch how much you're eating Mimi. You already broke your record of half a box." she said, a little yawn coming from her.

Mimi's eyes seemed to brighten at Hiro's next words. "Ah! We get to have human food! Yay!" she said, hugging her master tightly from behind. That would have proved bad for them if they were still dogs. In fact, they had tried numerous times to still some food from them, but of course it was for their good. Perhaps in their new form, it would be quite different. Luna also seemed quite interested, not exactly showing the same enthusiasm as Mimi. "Well, that would be nice. It's not like I mind the treats we always get." she said, already starting to head to the kitchen. "Master! What are you going to be cooking?" Mimi asked, following closely behind him.

"Be nice to your sister Luna, and don't taunt your sister Mimi." Hiro spoke, from the kitchen hearing the two of them. He always referred to the two of them as sisters, since they were like his girls, and they were family. Hiro seemed to be the middle man between maturity's, in the group. He was surprised at how much she had eaten. That was a lot, and would make a dog quite ill, but now that she was humanoid, it was clear she didn't have that problem. "Are we talking, the boxes the the people bring, or ones we sell?" Hiro called out asking Luna, he was curious. If she ate like that she would get at least chubby. He did laugh at her hugging him from behind, patting her on the head. "Yes, but your both humans now, so you should be eating human food now, rather then dog food. After all you can now have milk and such, so a lot of tasty foods have been opened up for you." Hiro commented back at Luna. He knew they would still like dog food and such.

But he now had to treat them as humans, well, he had to treat Luna like one, and Mimi like a little girl. He shook his head and continued on prepping the food, he made it clear he wasn't going to tell Mimi. It took a while but once it was finally done, he made plate for the three of them, placing them on the kitchen table. It then hit him, "Luna, Mimi, do you two know how to use the silverware?" Hiro asked, a quite legitimate question. If not he would have to show them, and that would indeed be a pain.

Mimi and Luna both flashed a couple glances at each other before looking away. In the meantime, Luna had gone around to patrol as usual. It was likely that she would head down to the bottom floor again to glare at anyone that came by. She had still managed to hear Hiro's words. "Both." she said before she was out of view. Mimi in the meantime just watch intently at everything Hiro was doing, her tail wagging a bit behind her as he patted her head again. "Ooh! Milk now? Yay!" she said, licking at his cheek again. After a couple minutes of waiting, she had actually let go of him, stretching out a bit as she waited. Of course, every now and then she'd pop up suddenly behind him to see what he was doing.

After a while, Luna had come back from her patrol, scratching the back of her head gently. Mimi glanced over to her, a sly grin on her face. "Ah...so who'd you scare off this time?" she asked. At the time she had plopped herself down on the floor. Luna grumbled softly at her comment. "Nobody was really walking on this side, though some people came at the door. I knew not to let them in so I made them go away." she said, turning to face Hiro. Mimi looked up at him as well. "Huh? Silverware?" "Not at all. We have still had the same food even after the transformation." Luna said.

With that much even if she did move so much, she would get pudgy at least, and that wasn't a very pleasant idea. Mimi was far to physical, for her to gain a lot of wight would be painful for him. It made him make a check list, that he would have to regulate how much Mimi ate. "Yes milk, now you can eat ice cream, cake, and a number of other things, without getting really sick." Hiro commented, reminding her of what had happened the last time she had tried eating it. She nearly died, but she did learn not to eat them after that. He was glad when she let go, it removed her problems. Hiro listened into there comments, finding it slightly funny. Luna didn't really look as frightening as she used to, especially wearing her bra and panties. "Luna, I doubt that your going to really frighten anyone wearing that, and even less without anything. Hell you would attract a lot of men if you wore nothing. Though that would be a bad thing..." Hiro commented as he made both of them sit in a chair. He sat in between the two pulling them where they were both in arms reach of one another.

He sighed at the fact he would have to show them how. But then again, they were like children, that were smarter. "Alright, just watch and try mimic me." Hiro spoke taking the spoon scooping the curry, and rice into one scoop. Raising it to his mouth he chomped down on it. He just went on eating, as a continual example for the two of them.

The two girls sat down at the table next to him, still giving some strange glances at one another, but once the food was placed in front of them, their focus was directed towards their master's cooking. Mimi seemed quite excited about getting to eat all these new foods now. She had indeed remembered that one time where she had gotten some ice cream, and she turned out very sick. It was quite serious and she almost died. Thankfully, she held on and the vets took good care of her. It didn't seem like that would be a problem right now. Luna raised an eyebrow slightly at Hiro's comment. Of course, she didn't have anything else to wear, but she wasn't thinking about that when on duty. "Huh? I'm not trying to frighten anyone. I'm trying to see who's not a bad person. And as for your suggestion, I think I'll pass." she said. It would indeed be a problem if a whole bunch of men starting coming to the shop because of her. And if they also saw Mimi it'd get even more chaotic.

Mimi listened intently as Hiro took the silverware to show them how to eat with them. Luna rested her head on her hand for now, a rather bored expression on her face as she watched. She was all for just grabbing it and eating, but she could tell it would make quite a mess. They both seemed quite interested in how easily he had shown them, and they both decided to try. They both got the spoon, but they were already having trouble just holding it properly. Mimi was even holding it backwards! Luna had managed to grab a bit and cautiously raise it to her mouth, suddenly biting down on it. A soft clang could be heard as her teeth grabbed the spoon roughly, and she had gotten the curry down as well. "Ow..." she said, taking it out. Mimi had to lean in low to try and get some with the spoon, shoveling in a good amount into her mouth and chewing on it. After she swallowed she let out a small little whine. "Ah...it's hot!" she said, her tongue hanging out as she fanned herself.

Back
Top Bottom