Making my request again, for Discord

S

stephathome

Hi, everyone. This was my first post, so bear with me if it isn't the best thing you've ever seen. Constructive criticism and feedback is welcome, and you can make it part of your answer that can come via a message here or on Discord, where you can find me at Stephanie#6705. All right, here goes!

My name's Stephanie, I'm 33 and divorced, and I'm interested in doing some roleplays again based around my working worlds. I've spent four years doing real estate full time, and after a layoff, I'm back teaching elementary school. I stay quite busy with my work and with friends, so I apologize if we miss each other online here and there. I'll work to get back to you quickly, and I'll always keep a positive attitude when we talk. If I don't, call me on it! Also, just because something you're interested in doesn't appear below, doesn't mean I don't want to do it. Say hi and check with me about it. I'll look forward to hearing from you!

As far as characters, I often play myself, but I'm open to playing others if I feel like I can be the person effectively. Just ask! As far as ages, I think a good rule of thumb for me is 10 years in either direction. Propose something for me as a fresh college grad, up until being in my early 40s.

I'm interested in building some roleplays around a few things. First, either of my careers would be nice. As an elementary teacher, the students are obviously too young, but off the top of my head, you could be a single or even a married dad, or some other older relative of a student, or even a fellow teacher in my school or another nearby. There may be other options, too, and be creative. Pitch me something awesome, because I know you're capable of it! Then we'll see what we can do!

My interest in my real estate situations is a bit broader since I have a more varied life with it. You could be a client when romance sparks, you could be a wealthy or powerful developer or something using your position, you could just be looking to do something awful to a real estate agent perhaps, and you could even be a string of clients who like working with that one agent who "works a little harder" to earn her business. Again, get creative, and I can't wait to hear what you have!

I also wanted to note that I have heard from a few guys who want to play the cheating wife scenarios. I don't have specific concepts for it, but I'm open to discussing and playing scenes built around it. Whether it's that or any other suggestions you might have in mind, just ask! I'm sure we can find something that will interest both of us if we make an effort, and even if not, we can still have intriguing conversations. I do love those as well!

Also, I wanted to just add a seed for an idea. I thought of using this for the basis of a roleplay: https://twitter.com/Avery_Leilani/status/876960357205651456
So if you want to discuss something based upon it, I'd love to do that too.

Thanks for reading, and if you need it again, message me here or on Discord at Stephanie#6705. I hope to hear from you soon. Goodbye!

RE: Making my request again, for AIM friends

Bump me up!

Back
Top Bottom