Incest Story Based - Slice of Life Rp ***F looking for M or F***

Brief Bio: Hello my name is Belky. Age 22 irl. I'm a latina. 5'0. Anyways this isn't love connection. So let me just get my points straight. I've been role playing since I was like age 15 or 16. I'm big into romance and drama. Realistic role play that has realistic behavior. Though I'm also very big on shows and I'll list the ones I wouldn't mind having mature content on. Of course the characters have to follow the sites age for consent if things were to happen on that. Bullet points listed on my role playing abilities:

- Playing as multiple characters.

- Leading a role play. Though don't mind co-leading a role play either. Just used to having to pave the way.

- Playing as myself on here.

Shows to play with mature content: ( Must know the show and characters) ---- ( Characters have to be of age if anything is to happen)

- Rules of Engagement
- King of Queens
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- Suite Life on Deck
- Jessie
- Victorious
- George Lopez Show
- 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter
- Step By Step
- That 70's Show
- My Wife and Kids
- Saved by the Bell
- The Bachelor or Bachelorette
- Blind Date ( Old but goodie show)

Would also love to do role plays of the following:

- Do a radio show rp where you play as a host of the show and I'm the co-host. It could be sports, sex talk, food. ( Make it fun)
- Do a famous singer rp, where you play as a manager seeking talent. I will play as an actual singer before they were famous.
- Do sports rp where I play as a reporter that is trying to keep up with the top talent in college football. Agreeing to terms of making sure to get him enough coverage.

I'm always up to any other ideas for shows or movies. I enjoy playing casts of shows and have it with mature content.

*** Disclaimer. As I've already stated. This will not have characters doing anything sexual if under the age of consent. Regardless if they are involved in the role play as a support character. I'll state that once. Let's have fun. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom