Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dr. Strangelove plot ideas [M x F] - fans of group scenes, gangbangs, corruption et al. take a close look

Dr. Strangelove

Planetoid
I'm Dr. Strangelove but worry not, I'm not bringing news of an apocalyptic nature.

I am looking for partners to take part in roleplays with emphasis on gangbangs and hardcore group scenes, as well as on contrasts between an elegant, fancy/posh female character and rather rough men. Regarding the format, I'm not looking to write an entire novel here but I do like to have coherent and credible plot elements - keeping everything in balance is important, so ideally two paragraphs per answer on most posts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extralegal affairs

A young lawyer from a rather fancy background with very formal, elegant mannerisms and working for a reputed law firm is given a complicated file: in order to be promoted, she will have to help a notorious gangster type with cleaning his dirty assets and making his dodgy business dealings legitimate in order to prevent troubles with the law. While intimidated at first, given the stark difference in styles and ways, the gangster knows a thing or two about charming and manipulating people, and this is exactly what happens. With time, he learns how to read her and starts exploring her insecurities while appearing like a gentleman in disguise to her. This culminates with him inviting her to visit one of his nightclubs, where he will seduce her and start turning her into a sexdoll for him and his men, while she will have to balance this new outrageous sex life with her important job.

The royal secret

Being a princess in the modern age is a lot about managing their public persona. This princess in particular had a perfect public image: beautiful, graceful, classy, stylish and dedicating herself to all the right causes, everybody adores her and her royal wedding kept the media fascinated. Everything looked perfect...

...except that it wasn't. Thanks to a very skillful management of the royal couple's image, virtually nobody outside the palace knows that there is no love or intimacy between them and that outside public events, the princess and the prince barely ever see or talk to each other. Given that the princess has some very twisted sexual appetites, this means she has to take great care not to let her private life spill into the public - therefore, she searches and employs a series of men under secrecy to act as her harem, in her private residence, where they can ravage her body savagely, just like she secretly craves with all her heart. This plot will build on that and put our princess in more situations where she will have to manage her extremely public person with her newfound sex tastes.

A different kind of school

What if there was a school for young men and women from all the around the world to build and develop their sex skills, where they could learn more creative positions, more energetic moves, and how to become much better at intercourse? That's what happens in this plot - a secretive, fanciful, elitist academy, where the students have some of the world's best bodies for sex, are trained to become rougher, better, stronger, more able lovers. Your character can be either a student or a teacher, one of former students who excelled, and she will either be the sole female student in an all-male class or teach an all-male class, depending on the role. If inside the classroom the teacher is in full control, the exact opposite happens outside the classroom, where there are virtually no rules and all sorts of encounters are encouraged. This plot is mostly improvised, though there is a broad route I like to follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as my kinks are concerned, by taking a look at the plots it's more or less visible that I'm looking for something on the rough and hardcore side, with plenty of actions that go along that route.

Red lines, or what I will not do: extreme pain (I don't inflict gratuitous pain for its own sake); urine and scat; blood, gore, scarification and any sort of serious and/or permanent injuries; bestiality and furries; hermaphrodites; incest.

If you have any doubts or questions, don't hesitate to ask. Remember, the plot lines are open to a certain degree of customization depending on the interests/kinks of my partner.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited:
"Bumpy time."

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom