Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mount Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ickda

Dust
*A wooden glade, hot and musty from summer, the moon shines brightly over the overly tall pine trees, so hug that staring up into the can induce vertigo. A sweet scented breeze blows bast ruffling exotic and mythical plants.
To right, deep past fields and woods into the depth of the forest lies a lake, almost a ocean itself, its end hidden by the crest of the earth. Majestic hues of purple and blue, the star's glistions off its surface, the moon glows warmly off it. A cool breeze cuts the warmth of the night as night birds sing sof tunes and Bush's rustles as creatures pray apound the meek.
Over younder lies a a mountain, hanging from its ledge a great city is suspended, supported by great chains that are rooted to great towers from a second city. The first is also rooted directly by massive bolt's in their inner city of the mount, framing the great walls. Each layer more splendid then the last.
The lake shines bright for the facing windows of the city. Atop it all a great castle of majestic splendour of elagent safety. Built from great slabs of granite carved from the mountains innerds. There towers stand tall and mighty.
The crystal city of stars, the great and majestic city, mount Luna and the splendid wealth of the city of the void. The three great city's of mount Midnight .
Deep on the lower leaves of the hanging city lies a simple slum. At its center lay a market place of vice and need's. Where you wants wait for you coin. Near the mountain face is a quaint charming little bar, at the back of market, inside great clouds of smoke billows out the door scented heavily of weed and tobacco. Hints of clove's and mint, linger amgonst other herbs that adds fragrance to the smoke.
If one were to look they might notice that herbs burn in bowls. Few patron's sit and drink mead and rum. Few eat large helping of meat's, even fewer are pray species. Yet just as few drink tea.
In the far left corner of the bar I sit on a nice long char of considered plush, my black wings lay off my back lazily. The crimson of my fur running down the arm of the wings. Contrasting with deep leathery smooth membrane. In my wolfish, clawed paw I hold a large pint of Mead. I look about in good cheer. I am all but naked save for a extravagant loin cloth of the finest silks, dark huse of purple and blue, with slight cuts of black. The buckle set with a large black onyx. Inlaid into sliver. A small hand axe of some heft hangs from my hip. Though magic of the fire kind makes it a tool of a deepest fool. For why sully you're self with blood when fire is so much better. I bring the cup to my maw, my teeth are of the wolf though my canis belong to mother, like a Jaguar they hang long at 4 inches, the sweet taste if the mead making me growl happily. My ivory horns twist back on themselves. Dragon scales hid under a thick layer of the softest fur, conditioned and groomed to be like velvet. My chin a pure white that goes from my chest intell it flows into my loin cloth, hanging out my back is a black scaled tail, at 5 feet long, it coils around the chair and my feet. My feet are more lizards and claw, though still furred. My neon green eyes sparkle with mischief as I watch.*
*I spot a lovely lady, a fox, with large a cups, topless wearing a a dress that starts with her mid back, a deep v in the front cuts low so her red bejeweled bellybutton shows. I get up to talk to her, a lazy smile on my face. * hello miss..... we talk for a while be for going to my room above the tavern. That night is filled with passion and dancing. My claws and teeth used to teas and pleasure. The sway of her hips, like the mead she was intoxicating.*
*I wake to the fox hitting horn fuck by a unicorn mare of 3 feet tall. Purple and black main and a icy neon esq blue coat. I was watching her perky breast move as she arches her back, the horny pony is working her like her horns a butter churn. Just watch maid my neck hurt the fox was keening out a long choppy moan's and gasps of breath. *
I*I get out of be as the fox spreads herself for the administrations of the pony, all 8 inches of me throb as I go to the strange mare. The ridges and pumbs of a dragon, I grab the stranger as she lifts her tall, I slide deep into a moist tight embrace. She flexes her self as I pull back making me growl. She release me so I can sink deeply. The fox is begging for it to end. Yet this sadistic horse is tending well with toung and magic. I lean over and lick the fox from the horn, her juices dripping down the length, the horny pony shudders as I start cleaning the horn. I follow thr spiral of her horn as the fox lay spread over the vanity.*
*The fox looks like she had the life sucked out of her, as she lays on the vanity, looking at us blankly after the abundance ogasims. I push the unicorn onto the fox as I start to fuck her. She grinds and pulls on me with her kegule mastery. I suck her horn, her magic sparkling in my mouth. A numb almost fruity taste. She grips the fox's shoulders as she moan's, her tight hole spasming as she grinds on me, her whole body shuddering as I pull back, the pain of pushing myself deep into her, my orgasim fresh on my mind as I push on *
*I pick up the horny pony and sit on my bed and watch as she slides ruffly of me. I stand as if to crab walk with her riding me like a horse. As she mones, I make her suck on my tail. I buck my hips every time she pushes down, her front gives holding on to my thighs for leverage. We come again and claps. The fox crawls into bed, looking sore as she joins the fur pile. *
I*I bit the cocky have breeds tail and squeeze his cock painfully. Laughing as he collapses onto the bed. I straddle him as my magic binds his hands. I ride him slowly, teasing his cock as his face seems stuck on ogasim, I moan as he chokes me with his tail. He hard bucks ending with his hot seed filling my spasming whole. I collapse magic and all onto him, his not stuck in me. I see my lovely fox come and join me, the stud we rode wraps his wings around us as we pass out from exhaustion. *
*that night i get out off bed, noticing the pony and fox show left. I took a hot shower and get dressed. I went down stairs and ordered brefest. I sit at the bar and eat.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom