Rated E for Everyone! [Full]

Blackwater

Meteorite
Right now I'm full on requests, please be patient and wait for an opening!

Hey there! I'm Blackwater, and this in my request thread! I'll spiffy it up eventually but right now I just wanted to get my name out there for people to see and get to know me!

What I can Roleplay?

Anything! I'm very open kinkwise and have delved into almost everything save for the extreme few like gore and scat. And while I haven't done those, I could be convinced to try it? (You know what they say, don't knock it till you try it!)

I prefer to play my women on the submissive side, however, I do play dom women without much issue. That is more dependent on the scene however.

Anyways, like I said, I'll make this place much better. If yall have any suggestions, let me know!

Made my F-List! https://www.f-list.net/c/blackwater7

Short Writing Example from an RP:
Aubrey rolled over in bed and fumbled with her phone to check the time. It read 10:11, with several messages from her girlfriends and the desperate boys she lead on. "I suppose I should get up..." she groaned, stretching her arms into the air before sliding off her mattress.

It was summer time and that meant a whole lot of nothing for her to-do. Aside from the typical parties and outings she partook of with her girlfriends. But today had none of that planned, so it was all up to her. She lazily walked to her closet while brushing the crazy knots out of her hair and looked at her options. That was, until she caught view of herself in the mirror.

She'd been blessed with good genes. While she was very petite at only five feet tall, she had ample breasts for her size, and her ass was even more of a trophy to write home to mother about. And while her skin was flawless, it was obvious that she needed to work on the summer tan that most of her friends had already acquired. "Guess that's what we are doing today!" she told herself. And with no one home, no need to bother with a suit. She grabbed the tanning oil, her phone, and a towel and made her way to the backyard.

She laid the towel out on one of the lounges chairs and quickly got situated, taking one last look at her phone before lathering up. She went through the messages she had received and nearly half involved someone nude. Aubrey bit her lip every so often, enticed by a few, while laughing at others. She shook her head and put her phone on the table next to her before pouring some oil in her palm.

Pressing the liquid to her body, her fair skin quickly glistened bronze in the sunlight. It a matter of moments, she lay nude with slick skin, her fingers gingerly remained near her shaved crotch slowly nursing a tingling feeling that was left over from going through the pictures on her phone. Aubrey bit her lip once again, and gasped softly with each rotation of her finger...

Back
Top Bottom