Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Incest X Cheating.. Could they ever be justified?

Fazz2004

Super-Earth
Hello and Welcome to my first Request Thread,

Introduction:

I have been a roleplayer for quite some time. I have also had a variety of cravings and kinks that change ever the years. However, the only one that never changed was incest. It was a roleplay craving that I found joy in playing.It is sinful, filthy, taboo and very dark.The very idea in itself is a crazy one that no one could imagine happening let alone construct a plot around that is exciting and fun to play.

Possible Pairings:

I have played many pairings in the past such as the following :

------- Two cousins one corrupting the other -------
------- Son and his loving Mommy -------
------- A husband and his mother in law or sister in law or it even extends to the sister of his wife (which is considered a bit far from incest) -------
------- An aunt with her nephew and the reverse which is having a niece with her uncle (father or mother side)-----
------- Twin Siblings -------
-------Annoying Neighbor----
-----Uncle's wife-------
-----A feminist manipulated and trained to be a dominant man's 'pet' ----- ** New Crave**
-----Girlfriend's younger sister is the one I truly desire-

The only one that I usually have an interest in but never really tried out is the father-daughter plot.

Possible plots :

I am always up to try out new ideas that I never tried before. I would rather these be taboo things like involving religious people or 'proper' getting introduced to the darker side. Or something related to a man typing up the woman. And more. Please feel free to drop me a PM to ask about more details.

-Recently kink of mine involved reluctance. Lots of it so if that interest you, please don't hesitate to PM.
Important notes:

I will not consider anything that isn't in compliance with the site's regulations and rules such as age, or scenarios or anything else. So, Character ages are ONLY +18
or anything that is mentioned in this quote below from the site regulations link

I usually play as a third person but I am open to playing first person as well.

If you are interested, please feel free to let me know and we discuss it and what plots we can create!

Have a Wonderful Day~~!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom