The Pink Demon's Play Book

Pink_Demon

Dust
Greetings. I am the Pink Demon. You may call my Pinky if you like. I have been role playing for years, but am still a bit new to this site. I am sort of restarting from scratch as health problems took me from being able to be on as often as I like. Here are my current interests.

One Shot Smut pairings

Futa Demon x Mortal slave

Demon slave x Demon King Master

1x1 Longterm Plots

Shielding You - A young hit man/ assassin belonging to a very secret organization is the best the group has ever had. As such he gets all of the most expensive/ difficult hits. Rules are- leave no witnesses. However, during an assassination of a government figure who was supposed to be alone he realizes there is a witness who has seen his face. A young woman taken captive as a secret slave to the official. For some reason the assassin cannnot bring himself to end her and so he keeps her with him, protecting her and caring for it. (Plot can be discussed)

Chained to His Throne- Thousands of years Aliens from the planet Daedra came to earth with the intent of enslaving the population and taking it over. However, at the time, the planet was still very lively and young. The Daedric Aliens were chased out by humanity as well as factors about the planets structure. Millions of years later, human exhausted the planet's resources, turning most of it into a desert wasteland. Those with the ability and funds to do so escaped the planet on space crafts, leaving the less fortunate to waste away. The Daedric returned to conquer the planet, enslaving many, and using massive machines to help terraform the already decaying planet. A small resistance fights off the Daedric, rescuing humans, and attempting to build their own craft to escape the planet themselves. However, this story is told from the point of view of the Daedric King [your chara]. The Daedric King prepares a force to crush the resistence, while also overseeing an experiment to solve the loss of human slaves when the world is fully terraformed and humans no longer can survive on the planet. His top scientists created a human/Daedric hybrid they call lesser Daedrics and they will serve as the future slaves. As the project progresses he is given the first mature female Lesser Daedric to experiment with and explore.

I have returned from my medical leave and would like to start all over. Please, if interested in any of these PM me

Back
Top Bottom