Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[DnD 5e] Homebrew high fantasy fun in Etindra!

StarSiren

Super-Earth
Ok, so here's what I want to see.

Stats will be rolled twice, meaning you will roll 4d6 and drop the lowest die result. Do this six times, then roll again six times. You get to pick which set you want to keep. You may roll these dice via a web forum or on your own. I trust you to be honest with your rolls :) If BOTH sets of rolls suck (meaning no single stat above an 11) then PM me because apparently the dice gods hate you and we'll work something out.
Ex. 12, 12, 11, 13, 7, 8 is set A
10, 9, 15, 13, 14, 16 is set B <--- this is the set I would pick

If you are choosing a race or class from a book other than the players handbook, please PM me so i can check it out.

You are starting at level 2 because I think level 1 starts feel weak, even with as OP as 5th edition is at first level. This means that you get max HP at first level, but then must roll for your additional HP for second level.

I will be giving you the option of feats INSTEAD OF ability score increases when you earn them. This means that at 4th level (for example), if your character would earn 1 ability score increase, they could instead choose to take 1 feat that I have approved them to take.

Your starting gold is doubled. Whatever gold you get by class or race at level one, just double since we're starting at level 2. While this is high fantasy, magic items are NOT readily available. Most casters in the towns you visit will be able to craft things for you, but the selection available to buy will be small unless you're willing to wait. The only exceptions are the items listed in the equipment section of the Player's Handbook.

If you choose to craft items, PM me and we'll work something out regarding your starting gold. We'll also iron out your crafting times on a case-by-case basis because crafting in DnD has always been crazy.

If you can, please use mythweavers for your character sheets. This is the link. Mythweavers for Character Sheets If you are unfamiliar with this website or this process, please PM me and I will help you with it.

If you are unable or unwilling to create your characters using Mythweavers sheets, then you MUST PM them to me. If that is what you are doing, I will provide a form at the end for you to fill out.

Ok Everyone!! Get started making those characters and getting them to me! I hope to run this with 3-6 players, so the sooner you get your character in, the better!! If you need me for anything, just send me a quick PM and I'll get back to as soon as I can! Good luck!! I can't wait to see what you all make!

Character Sheet PM Form

Name:
Race:
Class & Level:
Diety & Alignment:
Background:
  • Personality Traits:
  • Ideals:
  • Bonds:
  • Flaws:

Ability Scores & Modifiers
STR: (Ex. 13, +1)
DEX:
CON:
INT:
WIS:
CHA:

Skills & Proficiencies
Proficiency Bonus:
Saving Throws:
Skills:
Passive Perception:
Inspiration:

Defenses
Initiative:
Class Hit Die:
Current Hit Points/Max Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:
Speed:
Armor Class:
Death Saves (successes/failures):

Attacks
Attack Name:
  • Attack Bonus:
  • Attack Damage:
  • Attack Notes:
Attack Name:
  • Attack Bonus:
  • Attack Damage:
  • Attack Notes:
Attack Name:
  • Attack Bonus:
  • Attack Damage:
  • Attack Notes:

Race Traits:
Class Features:
Equipment & Toolkits:
Languages:
Currency:

Spells
List them by level, including 0-level (cantrips)

Backstory: Includes appearance, gender, age, height, weight, etc. Please follow the community rules when writing this.

Back
Top Bottom