Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Harem her Prison

clonewar

Supernova
Saqer was a modern man in many ways he traveled the world on his private jet and could speak both English and Russian in addition to his native tongue. But he had special tastes for young white women. It was more then a fetish he hated the west and there infidel ways they flaunted in his country. One in particular was the daughter of an American pilot he thought his child beyond his reach. "Bring her to my room" the girl would be presented bound and gagged with a sack over her head. She was a sweet child with fair hair and complexion which contrasted his darker yet handsome features.

"Sir she put up more of a fight then we imagined" his eye was black he was white or fare closer to passing then himself. He was a convert though more loyal then any sun the falcon ever had s worth and diligent tool. "I know you can hear me" The room had high ceilings and was build centuries ago in proper Muslim style. He pulled the sack over her body tossing it onto the floor and looking her over. She was young but all the parts were there, this was as much about revenge as sex. Her eyes flowed from his naked feet up his legs to the dagger he wore around the house and moved no further.

Back
Top Bottom