Fantasize with me.

liliumwitch

Meteorite
Don't you want to fantasize with me?

Welcome to my little thread of deviance and joy. Here, you will find the side of me that is passionate about both sex and writing, and I honor in myself that I need to slake my thirst for such carnal and fantastic pleasures. I am liberated by sensual self-expression, by casual sexual encounter with a writing partner to shape and play together without shame…

That being said, I’ll have no interest in writing with you if you aren’t able to treat me with respect. Period. Though some of my fetishes may seem extreme to some (but seriously y’all we’ve been on the internet 5ever, what haven’t we come across?) they are roleplay, and if I feel like you are being a douche to me I’m going to drop you.

Still cool? Sweet.

Call me Witch or Witchy, whichever you prefer. I prefer having communication outside of the site, especially if you want to casually talk with me, via Discord most likely…I will give you my Discord upon a request via PM. On to business, per usual.

Where I really love and adore smut to bits, I am interested in a roleplay perhaps that is not entirely composed of it; 60/40 in favor of story and character development versus hard smut. I have a plethora of fetishes, but currently I am going to focus on the following:

Themes:
☆Monsters/tentacles/demons/sentient beasts
☆Excessive cum/cum drinking/cum addiction
☆Cock/ass/pussy worship
☆Egg-laying
☆Magic/fantasy
☆Gangbangs/Orgies
☆Public use/display
☆Incest/Ageplay
☆Drugs/Potions/Hypnotism
☆Religious/Ritualistic

Settings:
☆World of Warcraft
☆Pathfinder/Starfinder
☆Vampire the Masquerade
☆Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
☆Disney???
☆Fantasy/Fairytale/Magical Girl
☆Alternate Universe/Modern Fantasy/Medieval Fantasy

I will be playing a femme or a futa, with no exceptions to that rule. I am flexible with what you would like to play, but I tend to be somewhere between a power bottom and a switch as far as sexual preferences go, with the occasional desire to play a strongly sexually submissive character.

Feel free to post here or send me a PM, though your best bet honestly will be the PM. Happy hunting, and thanks for stopping by~.

I wanted to post an update to this thread, as I am currently on the search again for play partners that suit my tastes and meet my growing appetites and aching needs in fantasy settings.

I am exclusively available on Discord for conversation and discussion of roleplay. I am not looking for extreme amounts of world-building at the moment, rather, just want to write for relaxation and sexual release and pleasure...Yes. I will be climaxing to these works, and I greatly hope the same for you. <3

If you wish to contact my Discord, please do so. It is more likely that I will respond to an instant message on Discord than it is I reply here, as it makes communication that much easier for me; otherwise, I tend to come and go on the winds; I am a witch, after all.

If you wish to catch this witch, send me a request for friendship at liliumwitch#6102. I invite you to guess my favorite drink, whatever that means to you. <3

Back
Top Bottom