Story & Fandom's

C

Cuty69

Hello there and thank you for checking out my thread!

I am not too comfortable making threads so i hope you'll bare with me ^.^

-- Who i am and what am i looking for:

You may call me Ashleey or cuty which ever you prefer, and i am looking mostly for males to play with.
I am out looking for plot-centric RP's but smut will still have it's place. I would say about 70/80 to 30/20. Plot to smut ration i would enjoy :)

-- Kinks

This one is going to be brief for me as i am mostly limitless in terms of kinks, i tend to favor dark and more extreme themes but i also like soft and tender.
A remark here would be that if your kink is more on the unique side don't smear it on too thick, don't make it the sole focus. I am very open minded :)

A note about Harem's, these are not my favorite things. But i am not opposed to them, in these cases i like a bit of give and take. If i play multiple girls you play mutiple males. No exceptions.

-- Plots and Fandoms

This list will be expanded over time, but for now i have 2 cravings

DC - mainly the gotham / batman side of things
Overwatch - looking to play most of the female cast.

-- DC
So for this one i am looking to play either Batgirl of Harley Quinn or both.
I would like to discuss an overarching plot with anyone interrested, i would like to write scenes explaining both sides of the story, keeping track of what the villians are soing on occasions.
I know this idea is rather vague but i simply find the idea of daily life inside this setting to be rather interresting, i feel like there is a lot of potential

-- Overwatch

For this one i would like the plot to focus on the resurgence of doomfist, preferably like the one above keeping track on what both sides are doing.
While i favor seeing my self as the girls on the "good" side D.va, Tracer, Mei, Mercy. There are characters on both side, and i would like to explore daily life on stand by. Inbetween crisises happening.
I think there's so much to this universe that i think would be interresting to explore, and i think it would be fun to explore all the characters really :).

I will probably add more ideas & plots later, hopefully some more fleshed out ideas but i would really like to discuss settings & story rather than set to much up.

You can contact me through PM ^.^ and i hope to hear from you. And if not i still hope you have a naughty good time.

Thanks for reading <3

Back
Top Bottom