SweetNadia

Moon
Welcome to my random cravings thread
I'm currently looking for a futa.

Some basic info about me:
I'm a literate RPer.
I only RP through PM
I can write in first or third person.
I give what is given to me, please no one liners.
I don't roleplay with males, sorry gents, just a preference of mine.
I'm currently a full-time student and part-time worker so I apologize if it takes time for me to reply to you, generally I try to reply multiple times a day.

Currently looking for both a dominant and submissive futa, if you have your own plots feel free to message me with them, here are just some ideas I had.

Friends Secret (FutaxF)

YC has a secret they've been hiding for a long time, that they're a futa. MC finds out somehow but doesn't tell YC. MC invites YC over for some drinks and drugs YC. MC ends up having their way with YC.

Best Friends (FutaxFxF)

Character A has a huge crush and is always hanging around with Character B their best friend. One day, a random person comes in between them Character C (Futa). Character A gets jealous and wants to know what's going on between Character B and Character C. Character A always asks her fried what happens between her and Character C though she always brushes it off as nothing. One day she's had enough and needs to know what's happening between them.
In this plot I can play two characters or you can, I have no preference. However, both females are submissive to the Futa. This can work into a non-con, blackmail, etc. Open to anything.

This is a mostly smut related rp 90/10 Smut/Story.
Anime face-claims are preferred but I can work with rl faceclaims as well.

My only don'ts are
- Scat
- Mutilation
- Impalement
- Vore

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

Back
Top Bottom