Short term, smutty RP requests. (Current theme: Cheating)

CorruptedVirtue

Meteorite
Hello there I figured I would make a request thread based on some more short term smutty ideas. I would like to use this as a way to help kick short term ideas out of my head but if it turns out to be fun in a more long term way then awesome.

Current idea I had was cheating. For this it can be con or noncon on my part.

Short list of ideas:
Boyfriend goes to work at night every night. Stay at home girlfriend invites the neighbor over to keep her company, eventually leading to the pair video taping themselves going at it or the boyfriend installs secret cameras and one way or another he finds out.
A couple wander away to find some time alone. Only they aren't alone as a group of guys sneak up and knock them out. Whether she wanted this or not is up to you but he's tied up and forced to watch as the men have their way with her.
Your character is loyal and goes out of his way to show it but suddenly one day his girlfriend leaves for work and her best friend shows up to get something from their house. Only she shows up in a miniskirt and tight tank top with no bra or panties on. While looking for whatever it is she is often showing off his little she is wearing, teasing him and making Lewd suggestions until she takes advantage of the situation only to pin him in a corner and pleasure him to cheat.

Back
Top Bottom