Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Thatgirl101 Request thread of goodies {NSFW}

Thatgirl101

Meteorite
Hello lovelies! My name is Thatgirl101 and here is my request thread!

So guys I was gone for almost a year. Sorry to all those I left hanging, I had some really unplesant stuff happen in my life that I needed to deal with and life is just now getting back to normal. Sorry guys! But I am extreamly glad to be back.

First off before I start with anything to do with roleplaying I am going to lay down some rules.

1. I am in a relationship and I am happy with it so don't bother trying to get me to go anywhere but here. This is where I will role-play and thats it. I'm not looking for anything but role-play!

2. No one liners please, I love story, now I'm not saying write me a book or anything but a paragraph to 3 or 4 is good for me.

3. I work full time with 12 hour shifts 4 on and 4 off meaning i get 4 days off and my schedule is constatnly changing. Give me time to reply please and don't think I've just dissapeared if I don't reply after a day or two. I will get back to you when I can!

Well thats about it for rules I guess. If you have any questions PLEASE ASK ME! You never know until you ask, remember that so if you have a question even if you think its stupid ask me. I live for questions so no question is ever stupid for me.

So onto the good stuff. First off I will only play a female character sometimes a futa but its not often that I will. I usually only play in PMs but if you rather a thread thats cool I will give anything a try at least once. If you don't see something you like in the pairings list or you think you might have a cool pairing I might like ask me about it. Trust me my list is a hell of a lot longer then what you will see on here. I just get bored of typing everything out after a while.

Pairings

Master/Mistress X Slave
Teacher X Student
supernatural being X Human
Supernatural Being X Supernatural Being
Demon X Angel
Demon X Human or Supernatural Being
Angel X Human or Supernatural Being
Step daughter/son X Step Parent
Daughter/son X Parent
Siblings
Twins
Best friends
Roommates
Enemies
Client X Stripper
Photographer X Model
Boss X worker
Princess X Prince/ Princess
Princess/Prince X Knight or servant
King X Queen
King/Queen X Knight or servant
House owner/ Maid

Like I said before you don't see something up there ask me about it :)

Pictures

Feel free to ask about the pictures, or come to me with a plot idea about one. Or just come to me and ask if we can come up with a plot for it. I'm open to it so don't be afraid to ask about it.

I've limited myself to 10 pictures each so I will be updating them from time to time :)

Human

Anthro

Plots will be coming soon!

I hope you have a lovely day and I hope to hear from some of you.

XOXO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom