Back After So Long (seeking males)

Liliana

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome!

I haven't had a thread up here in awhile. And I hope, as well as love to get back into rping once again. Let's just right into all the fun!

About Me:

I don't really like to talk about myself. Though it might be best to re-introduce myself since its been so long. I've been writing since I was 10 years old. It all started with poems. From there I worked up to stories. Which I still do to this day. At the age of 18 years old I was introduced to table top role playing games. Which I fell in love with. And to this day I still do that when I can. I've been role playing ever since them. Easy to say 10 plus years in that department.

When it comes to my writing. I loved to be a detailed as I can. I won't fall under 3 paragraphs when I write. The more that I love the idea the more I will write. I love to paint a world, show others what the person I'm playing sees, feels and thinks. Just how I am.

Please know that I will give my best. Always do because if I don't. It doesn't feel right to me. I think that is enough about me. If you would like to know more about me. Please feel free to ask. I will be happy answer any questions that I feel comfortable answering.

Rules and Requirements:

1.Please no one liners. I can't work with them. Put some thought into what you post. Because I will do the same.

2.No God Modding or Meta gaming. Don't control MC, I won't control yours. If you want to do something. Please just ask, the worst I can say is. Meta gaming, if YC wouldn't know something. Then please don't play like they would. Both of these just ruin the story for me.

3.Add to the story. I don't want to carry the whole story by myself. If I wanted to do that. I would just write it on my own. But I don't want to do that. Add twists and turns, drama or angst. I welcome it all. Hell even surprise me with things. I love that!

4.At least 3 paragraphs. I don't ask for much. I just want to be able to have something to go on. Because if not, I'm going to be pulling things out of my ass.
All site rules apply. Don't feel I need to explain this one.

5.Nothing underage.

6.Please, don't just drop the story. I understand that real life comes first. But if you don't want to keep going. Please tell me so I'm not hanging on waiting.

7.Don't bug me a reply. I'll reply as fast as I can. But don't push me. Because I'll lose my muse and then I can't write. If I do write, my heart won't be in it.

8.Please don't comment in this thread. I would like to keep it as clean as I can. And I add ideas later. Just send me a pm and we can talk.

Preference:

Settings:
Modern
Slice of Life
Fantasy
Horror
Military
Romance

No Go's:
Scat
Vore
Rape
Water sports
Toilet Play
Blood Play

Things I like to play:
Younger woman
Sub but strong women
Bad ass women
Females

Things I won't play:
Furries. (don't know them well enough.)
Futa
Sub Males
Monsters

Pairings:
[/align]
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Vampire King X Human
Vampire King X Vampire Noble
Vampire Prince X Vampire Princess
Vampire Prince X Werewolf Princess

Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Human
Alpha X Pack Member
Alpha X Special Human
Alpha X Vampire Princess
Alpha X Alpha X Human (Special idea pm for it)

Angel X Human (Charge)
Angel X Demon
Fallen Angel X Angel
Arch Angel X 3/4 Human/Arch Angel (Special idea for this one. Pm for it.)
Angel X Angel
Angel X Warrior Angel

Demon X Human
Demon X Angel
Demon X Human Princess
Demon X Witch
Demon X Wizard
Demon Lord X Human Princess

Elf King X Human
Elf X Special Human
Elf Prince X Elf Princess
Elf King X Common Elf
Elf King X Vampire Princess

Military Officer X Waitress
Marine X Marine
Military Officer X Marine

Ex X Ex
Best Friends
Room mates
Husband X Wife
Boyfriend X Girlfriend
Best Friend X Best Friends Father

Boyfriends Dad X Sons Girlfriend
Best Friends Brother X Best Friend
Best Friend's Little Sister X Brothers Best Friend
(More will be added when I think of them)

Plots:

Claimed By the Elf King:
For many, many years. The world of the elves and humans did not meet. There was a time that their worlds once did meet. But the old Elf King cut off their worlds. It was to stay that way. But that all changed one day when the elf prince, that is now the king. Spotted a young woman. When the king died, the elf prince took his father place. He opened the elf world to the human world once again. His people brought her to his world. But there was a kink in his plan. For there was his queen. There was no love between him and queen. And she hated when he brought the human woman into their home. Nothing was going to be easy for the two of them. What will happen? Only me and you can tell where their story will go.

Long Time Coming:
Two best friends lived next door to one another since they were little girls. She was always over at her best friends house. But her best friend moved away when she was 16 years old. Her father being in the military they had to move. Her and her best friend stayed in touched for awhile. But then lost all contact with one another. She goes off to college to move on with her life. But she always thought of her best friend. Going off to college she met some good friends. Still none as close as her best friend. Everything changed one night. When after finals, she heads out with her friends. And there she sees a man that she hasn't seen in years. Her best friends father. It would go from there. His daughter doesn't like the idea of her ex best friend being with her father. And his ex-wife. Well she hates that he has a young woman now on his arm.

Home To His Arms:
He has known her since she was a little girl. He was her brothers best friend. She would run after them and want to spend time with them. But they had other plans on their minds. As they grew up, they went different ways. He hung out with his best friend, her brother. She had her own friends that she hung out with. She grew up and went off to college. He, well he had a great job doing what he loved. (I leave that up to you.) She is coming home from college, school is out for the summer. Her brother isn't able to go to the airport and pick her up. He calls his best friend. Begging for him to go pick up his baby sister. To worried about his new girlfriend to bother with his sister at the moment. He agrees to and picks her up. When they see each other again. That changes everything, for the both of them. They start to fall in love over the summer. But they thing that worries them both. What would their families think? We will find out.

Closing Remarks

Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread. I hope you enjoyed what you read. Please Pm if you would like to do anything with me. Don't comment below because I'm going to add more plots and pairings as I go. If you don't see a pairing or plot. And would like to do something with me. Sending me your ideas. I would love to hear all that you have. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Liliana

Back
Top Bottom