Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The future is now! (Seeking M, F, Fu)

Zanne Heartwood

Planetoid
I am seeking people (Male, Female, or Fute) who would like to help me with a craving of mine. But first, a few things:

- Be descriptive. Please don't skimp on good details. I like knowing how big a dick is. Or if someone is muscular. Or if your hair is done in a pony tail.
- Third person only.
- Please mix story and smut. No sense in setting up a roleplay if it is just sex scenes.
- I don't expect perfect English, but, at least try.
- I prefer anime pictures, but feel free to use Real ones as well.
- Be creative. Explore things and don't be afraid to throw in twists or something.

https://www.f-list.net/c/zanne%20heartwood

The Android

The Premise:
You receive a letter in the mail saying that you have won a special prize for a contest you don't even remember entering! Congratulations for you! The prize you will be receiving is a service Android of the highest calibur. Within weeks of the letter, you receive your prize. A large crate, which the delivery person happily brings indoors. Opening the crate reveals a short haired individual dressed in a tight, spandex like suit, with their eyes closed. Against its chest, is a little book.

The book was about caring for your new service Android, and the things that you could do with it. Inluding an 18+ section.

The Idea:
So your character receives this service android and can mold it to however they like. There are a variety of parts, including breasts, vagina, balls, and cock. Parts are interchangable, and more can easily be purchased. Want bigger breasts, doable. Bigger ass, doable. Within reason of course, there are still limitations.

The world is more sci-fi to accomodate a Semi-Artificial Intelligence. The Android has a mind of its own, however it has constraints that you set. Ie, can't harm a human, can't do things you tell it not to, and does things you tell it to.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for someone who will enjoy the idea of a modifiable partner. I am looking for someone who will take this to interesting places.

Examples:
- Your character is a high school student that wins this contest. Brings this new android to school and shows it off as a lover.
- Your character is a little on the dark side, and uses this new android to rake in some credits by selling its body
- Your character is a hacker, steals this android from someone, and has to deal with that.

Back
Top Bottom