Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Magic

clonewar

Supernova
Never in his life did he find a place that felt more like home then the deep confines of the library not even the magic shop latter on would take its place. He had collected hundreds of tomes, poems and novels many lost when the mayor was killed. Of course being a Watcher had its own reward. Watching Zander, Buffy and willow grow up had deeply enriched his life. “Willow this one is empty as well” all the magic seemed to be leaving the hell mouth. Just like when willow absorbed all the magic of the magic box the books were blank. The other spells he could remember seemed to give him a good a truly pounding headache.

Rupert stepped down the ladder placing another empty book onto a long table willow was helping him do inventory. With all the thefts and destruction he needed to know what he actually had. The old ripper was not aging well after so many brushes with death he had more then a few white hairs. Willow on the other hand had matured into a beautiful young woman. He found it odd though easily accepted her relationship with Tara after only a few months. “I have the feeling that there may be another Black witch perhaps an entire coven” Magic was not something that you could bashed away it required magic, dark magic.

“Have you had any troubles I know you have been trying to give up magic but I may need you’re help” Even the ancient enchantments that protected the reborn magic shop were slowly being eroded. He went to the back room and came out with a stack of books on top was a box. The box was white made of bone cemented with paste much like a composite bow. Thin layers of human and demon bone sealing inside an ancient Necronomica made of human and demon skin. The blood stone on the top of the box continued to pulse glowing a crimson red. He placed his hands on the box pushing down a whooshing sound could be heard.

"Help?" Willow tilted her head to the side, glancing first at Giles then at the intriguing box he had brought out. It was morbid, but such artifacts intrigued her.

The talk of there perhaps being another Black magic coven of witches worried her, but she knew she had to step up to the plate and aid him in any way she could. She was willing to do anything for the man who had been the Scoobies' mentor, Buffy's Watcher, and a father figure to them all. "I've noticed a shift of magical energies in the air some nights, but I haven't had any troubles myself," she told him, maybe a bit unhelpfully.

"So you think another Black witch is responsible for this?" she flipped through one of the empty books, frowning at it. Dark magic, indeed, to have stripped the books of their spells and the innate magic they contained. Anxiety coursed through her body, she knew she had been hard to deal with when consumed by darkness and to think they might have to go through that again, with possibly a whole coven, sent shivers up her spine. There was also the thought that she might not be able to resist being exposed to dark magics again if she had to help fight, but that thought she brushed away. She had to be strong.

"What do you need me to do, Giles?" she asked, setting her jaw with determination.

He began to draw the binding circle made of a center circle and five outer circle connected by intersecting line forming a pentagram. "Join hands" he demanded in the stiff fatherly tone he normally used. Blood began to drip from the ceiling forming blood red candles the book was half in this world and half in the other. The Cover of bone began to crack falling to dust as the book opened pages turning to the right page.

Magic was a lot of flash but without out the binding spell such a book could corrupt, devour or even posses a soul. "Be still do not look onto the book" he warned watching as the letters appeared in blood. Blood trickled slowly up and down the page writing the words in an unknown language. He could smell death as a fog rolled through the magic box enveloping both of them in a hot wet mist.

"Willow are you OK" he asked the young witch who had been alive less time then he had been practicing the arts. She was a natural who had an affinity for magic time and again she had used magic far beyond her years. "willow can you hear me" he was already a little drunk on the magic his hand broke for only a second to reach out to her face. Her eyes were closed and his heart was racing, he grabbed her hand again.

Willow grasped his hands and nodded, following his instructions. She watched the ceiling bleed and she shuddered as she felt the magic of the binding spell going to work on the book contained within the bone box. Then her eyelids fluttered closed, the lure of looking at the book too much for her to take, so she willed herself not to look at anything.

She heard his voice, but it sounded far away and tinny, like bad reception on a telephone. When he spoke again, and she felt his hand on her face, she blinked her eyes open. She squeezed his hands in return when he went back to holding them. "I... I'm okay, Giles," she breathed, feeling the book's dark magic penetrating her core even with the binding spell Giles had performed. She was worried, but determined to live up to his expectations. She noticed something off in his voice, though, like the magic was getting to him too. "D-did you look at the book? Er... I hope this binding spell holds," she chewed her lip, trying to focus on his face, anything to keep from looking at the powerful book.

The first page folded over and over again forming a box while his soul fell into the box his eyes were locked on the young witch. "It is alluring the power to shape the world to make it yours" It was the ultimate power you could have anything that you're heart could desire. The book cubes began to spin above there head. He could see the color drain from her eyes he skin seemed like parchment. He smiled rubbing his thumb over her hand he held her close as the pages caught fire.

"I was worried about this" the book continued to burn till the was nothing left the fire climbed over there arms. The fire was blue and not hot but cold the sleeves of his shirt shattered falling to the table. "Maybe we should try something different" there were many kinds of rituals form human sacrifice to all kinds of strange things. Taking out a black sack he brushed the mess into the bag. He pulled a cord and dropped it to the ground sweat was dripping form his head before he lay back on the table. "Damn i think i lost concentration" not that he would tell her why but he got a good dose of bad mojo for his trouble.

Willow felt very strange, the magic was doing something to her but she was still relatively in her right mind. Giles was holding her close, rubbing her hand, and something seemed odd about that, it stirred feelings within her that she wasn't sure should be allowed to roam free. When the book caught fire and engulfed them in cool flames, she was shocked backward, extracting herself from his grip as she watched the pages burn.

She looked down at her own hands, paler even than they normally were, and shudder ran through her. The magic was already doing dangerous things. "Giles," she moved to him as he laid down, "are you all right? Should we be messing with this book?" her tone was almost panicked, she needed his reassurances that everything would be all right. She wiped the sweat from his brow tenderly, letting her hand linger on his cheek. She wasn't quite sure why she had the urge to touch him like that, but she couldn't stop herself. "Giles you don't look... quite right..."

He placed his hand on her shoulder sliding it over her neck. "You silly bird we are fine i have summoned things twice as evil" He moved her around holding her by the neck he could feel her struggle a little. He pushed her down into a chair his eyes were more then a little red the blood coloring his eyes. He leaned forward close enough for his face to touch hers then held back he could feel her heat. He smiled placing her face to his chest his face was hot as his body he did not feel her push back.

"You know i think i would like to see more of you" the dagger moved so quick or was it a straight edge it was hard to keep clear. The Knife cut her sleeves off leaving a little line of blood over her flesh no worse then a bad paper cut. He watched them fall to the ground as he placed his hands on her shoulders. He could feel her skin where his was hot hers was ice cold was it the magic or him. He ran the knife through his hair feeling her shake as it exited through the other side sliding over her skin. "You know willow sometimes watching is not enough i need to touch" he nipped at her chin.

Willow's blood ran cold. This had been a mistake, she never should have let Giles open that box. She had trusted him, though, he was more experienced in magic than she was and he had helped her break her addiction in the past. But now, he was consumed with darkness, she could feel it in his aura, but she felt like she was frozen. He pushed her into a chair and she didn't resist, although a voice in the back of her head was screaming at her to rush out of the room and go for help, there was a second impulse within her that caused her to remain in place.

She gasped at his words and then she couldn't believe it, he was wielding a blade and had cut the sleeves from her shirt, exposing her paper-white shoulders, thin lines of blood dribbling from where the knife had kissed her flesh.

"Oh God, what are you doing," she whimpered, unable to resist physically but still frightened of what was going on. This was the dark side of Giles, the Ripper that lurked within him, and she didn't know what to do. Her brain was pounding, a headache had formed as she tried to resist the dark magic that was seeping thickly into the air that was all around them. Her heart beat faster as he nipped at her chin, unwelcome excitement flowing through her icy veins - this was all terribly wrong. She had a girlfriend, and Giles was old enough to be her father, but something within her responded to his kiss and she moaned.

"I didn't know you saw me in that way," she said softly, her soft red lips trembling, shocked and unable to come up with something else to say. Her mind was spinning, a jumble of conflicting emotions and ideas, the most pressing of which happened to be excitement at the idea that he could be attracted to her, even though she knew she should be worrying about the darkness that had already intruded upon his soul.

Giles had not always been the fatherly old man that wore sweaters and drank hot tea at noon while watching a soap. He had been the ripper running with a dark gang of magical users that struck fear in England. "You know Willow you should just zip you're tiny little mouth" his hand slid over her lips and gum's before her forced her head back kissing her. He popped buttons as his hand slid under her shirt. If he let things continued this way she was going to end up an old school marm. His hand slid over her chest cupping her breast while not as big as Terra they were firm and warm.

"Just sit back and let the ripper do the driving" he placed one hand on each side of her shirt and pulled opening up her front. It was one of her shirts she had nothing that would not look bad splattered with blood or dust. he pushed her back placing his hand between her knees rubbing it up and down between her legs under her skirt and over her panties. He loved the way she dressed it was easy to get to the goodies. "You know i have always like redhead i find blonds to be predictable" Not that he woudl have turned down Tara or Buffy if they had come to him that moment.

Blood began to leak out his eyes as he kissed down her neck and between her chest feeling her shiver in his grip. "I am acting like i should, this is my true nature father Giles was the mask i wore" there had been more then one woman in the group after a good show he had chosen one or two and taken them. He had been a powerful man holding life and death in his hand. "Willow i am going to show you what you have been missing" he smiled nipping at her body as she refused to struggle.

Willow felt a spark within her body and soon her flesh was alight with the fire of passion, her skin growing warm under Giles' touches. It was wrong, and she had Tara to think about, but in that moment she wanted him. She wanted his attention, and his wandering hands over her flesh. Her mind was getting cloudier, it was hard to remember why she shouldn't like this, difficult to remind herself that Giles had become the bad man that he had been in his wild youth. So she stopped trying to remind herself of that, and simply let him touch her as he wanted.

She was so quiet and reserved most of the time, maybe he had a point. Maybe she had been missing out on the fun things in life, she had tried to reign her wild desires in but maybe she should have let them be free. The thick aura of dark magic all around them was corrupting her own soul, letting these bad ideas take hold and they seemed to make sense to her now.

She arched her back as he played his fingers over her panties, and she blushed even though it felt nice. "Show me," she begged him, utterly unable to resist his seduction. There was also the idea that if she bowed to his will, perhaps he'd share some of his power with her. As a Witch who had succumbed to black magic before, the idea was intriguing, she wanted to be restored to her former glory - she wanted to cast destructive spells and hurt those as she'd been hurt in her short life. But for now, she was content to allow Ripper explore her body, and indulge in this forbidden act.

She twisted her fingers into his greying hair as he kissed between her breasts. She felt so small compared to him, weak and powerless, but she was enchanted by the attention he was paying to her.

Giles slid the blade over her stomach placing his hand on the bottom he could have slit her stomach open. "You know i love the way you look nearly naked before me" he slid the blade up between the bra exposing her chest. Her small breast was exposed before her he took a nipple into his mouth. He could see her thrusting her back towards him exposing her small white chest and pink nipples. "Its good you learned early who is in charge" he forced her legs together as he climbed on top of her.

The blade slid up over her panties and skirt cutting the thin fabric and exposing her thin strong legs to his gaze. His hand moved up her leg and over her panties he could feel her shaking as he put his hand around her back. "Feel the darkness wash over you" black smoke drifted out of his mouth as he captured her. He felt her kiss him back as he explored her young mouth once you go Giles you don't go back. He wanted to fuck her now but he held on sliding his hand under her black panties.

He lifted her up onto the table sliding her over as her held onto her placing her feet and legs under his arms. "You know i think i want to take both holes" he laughed with demons all kinds of things could be done. Then again having two cocks might cheapen the moment it was there first time together. "I won't be gentle" he bit down on her breast hard enough to make a mark but not draw blood. He pulled her up a little his desire to penetrate her growing by the minute the ripper the terror was back.

Willow groaned and tossed her head back against the table as he bit her breast, red hair splaying out over the wooden surface. She shrugged out of her shirt and the bra he had cut open, displaying her entire torso to his examining gaze. This side of him was getting her wound up, it was dark and dangerous but the part of her that was susceptible to evil was glorying in his behavior, even as the more normal, timid parts of Willow were fearful of what he might do.

"You have me," she said, her eyes turning black, but her hair was still red. She wasn't fully Dark yet, but she was getting there. "Are you going to be all talk or are you going to do it?" she hissed, grinning up at him maniacally. The reasonable part of her mind was shrieking at her not to provoke him, but she ignored it. The corruption was winning her over more and more, and it was intoxicating.

She wrapped her ivory legs about his waist and pulled herself so that her sex was pressed against the front of his trousers. "You're so old... do you think you still have the stamina? Or are you going to come too quickly and make a fool of yourself? Maybe you won't even be able to get it up." She could barely believe the things she was saying, spurred on by the darkness.

He pulled of the jacket tie and shirt exposing his chest to him while pale was very firm and unyielding to the tough. He kissed up her stomach from her belly button to her nicely formed small chest. His arms were larger then hers and while not anything to shame a body builder were well defined. "You know Willow you talk to much, i mean since you have become a lesbian its only worse the two of you" Maybe he could cure her girlfriend as well forcing his cock into he cun't which might never have seen one.

"You know i love that little mouth of yours" Holding her mouth he kissed her feeling her move under him her body pressed to his. Her nipples pressed to his hairy chest with her clothed cunt rubbing over his hard cock. He slowly took off his belt tying her hands over her head in case she changed her mind. He held them over his head grinding his hips against hers feeling her panties moisten under his attention.

He drew his fingers over her body feeling her young yielding skin under his touch how long had he waited for this. What would the rest of the scooby gang say if they say him nailing her, so many to choose, Tara, Buffy, and even Dawn so many young cunts so little time. His lips were engrossed in exploring her hot young mouth. He could feel black evil drip from his body like sweat and land on her.

Willow moaned, his attentions working up her arousal. She barely acknowledged the part of her mind that cared that this was wrong, shoving it aside like an unwanted object instead of the very real concern that it was. She struggled at her bonds, the belt biting into her wrists as she tried to get free, but it was in vain. She wasn't strong enough to break the restraints, and she wasn't in a focused enough mind to try a spell - perhaps that was part of his own dark seduction, keeping her from becoming a danger to him. Giles' body was distracting her from anything other than lust, and she arched her back to press her small tits harder against his hairy, well-defined chest.

"What would you know about lesbians?" she snarled, even as her body yielded to him she wasn't averse to trading insults, or defending her own feelings. It was a strange paradox, although she wasn't in the right mind to be caring about Tara right now, she still took offense to his words. "You're just a dull, failed librarian. I doubt you could satisfy me as well as Tara does," she grinned darkly, saying that purely to provoke him rather than out of any thought that it might be true.

However, it was almost as though all the talk of Tara had somehow shifted fate in an unexpected way. While Willow and Giles' bodies were entangled, the bell atop the door of the shop chimed and the fuller-figured Witch stepped inside. Her gaze was cast to the floor as it often was when she walked, and she brushed her shoulder-length dirty blond hair behind an ear before looking up. What she saw shocked her beyond words, causing her to stumble and reach for a display case to steady herself. "Wha--" she mumbled in her shock, before the supremely dark energy in the air hit her and caused her to hunch forwards as if socked in the gut.

She stumbled forwards, trying to stand upright while staring in horror at the pair. Her Willow, tied up underneath Giles. Something was horribly wrong, and there was so much black magic in the shop. "What's going on?! Willow!" she shrieked and made her way to the table, knocking magical items off the shelves in her urgent rush to get to her girlfriend. Giles... the black magic... was he trying to rape Willow? Had he become consumed with evil? Tara's head was spinning and she tried to push the older man off of Willow, she needed to rescue her girlfriend, get her out of there and away from whatever Giles had become.

He shed the last of his cloths pulling of Willows sex showing off the red hair just above her young cun't so few cocks so tight. He did not even here the bell his fingers were top busy moving to her cunt to do much. "I know that a woman like you needs a nice big juice cock" dark magic the evil Viagra alternative. His face turned to see Tara before she struck him it was futile an army of demons could not have moved him. He took his free hand and slapped the girl hard enough to stagger her back. A flick of the wrist cast small worms that grew into snakes onto the young woman a smile spreading over Giles lips.

He grabbed Tara throwing her against the wall his hand struck her back before he ripped off her top. Taking his shoe he began to paddle her ass to bad he had not brought another belt though the same dagger to her throat should work fine. "Tara you were always such a cock block taking up poor Willows time and energy, Time and energy i could have used" he placed her hand through the wall allowing it to harden like cement. He place the other hand into the wall before allowing her feet to sink into the groung. "Now you know i cant let a cut go to waste" snapping his fingers her cloths were burned from her body.

While not as goo as willows it was a body he would use it after he watched him rape her girlfriend. "You like this body" he ran his hand over willows body he could see Tara fight to get free. Her hands and feet made small cracks but she could not get free slowly he kissed down her body between her legs. He smiled as he licked over her sex while the young lesbian was forced to watch. "You know i love the taste when is the last time you tasted and i do mean last time" he teased placing his finger into her cunt to spread her to his touch he enjoyed the tasted and torment.

Tara clutched her face, her cheek stinging from the powerful slap and she fell backward. Her body was encircled by snakes and she tried to shake them away but she couldn't do anything to the creatures Giles had conjured. Her mind was working to form a spell that might help her, but before she could speak the words, Giles had thrown her against a wall with a sickening thud. Her hands braced against the wall, but she couldn't push off with Giles soon at her back.

"What the hell are you doing?!" she cried out as he began to paddle her, she tried twisting her body to get away but soon there was a dagger at her throat and her breath caught in her lungs. She feared for her life, something terrible had taken over the Watcher and she felt so powerless. At least he wasn't hurting Willow anymore. She glanced over at the red-head, as if willing her girlfriend to do a spell to break the bond of the belt and come to her aid now that Giles was distracted with her, but Willow didn't move at all.

She barely noticed that Giles had ripped her top, it was all so much to take in at once. But when he spoke such cruel things to her, and her arms sunk into the wall, her body went into panic-mode. "Leave me the hell alone! Willow, do something!" she cried, knowing that if the other girl tried, she could get free, but Tara's hands and feet were incased in cement and wooden-foor, respectively, and she was trapped, fully naked after Giles' newest spell burnt her clothes away. She shivered, terrified and so confused, and above all, angry. It was only when Giles moved back to Willow and started taunting Tara that she noticed Willow's eyes. Black. Like they'd been when she'd gone evil. Her heart sank. Willow wasn't even supposed to be using magic much anymore, and now she had started changing back to her dark self, it was more a slap in the face than Giles' rough treatment and Tara felt so pitiful.

"Don't you touch her!" Tara felt angry at Willow, but she didn't know the circumstances of the change, and she tried to remember that her girlfriend wasn't in her right mind like this. So that anger transferred to Giles, full-on evil and raping her poor girlfriend. "I'm not going to answer your perverted questions, what the hell happened to you, Giles?" she screeched, tears forming in her eyes as she watched Giles touching and licking Willow. It was too painful, and Tara shut her eyes.

Willow moaned, her hips bucking up under the attentions of Giles' mouth. The normal part of her that should have cared that Giles had treated Tara so badly was not even functioning, and she was intrigued by the sight of her girlfriend trapped. "Tara, be careful what you say, you're not in the position to be demanding things," the red-head snickered evilly.

"Wil, this isn't you," Tara whined, eyes still closed.

"Oh, but it is," she tossed her head back, open-mouthed for another lusty moan.

He placed his hand on the red heads face letting it slowly slide over her face, neck to her chest he gave her a quick squeeze. His other hand ran up her leg over her naked sex as he rubbed the handle of the dagger over her sex. He wanted to make this last and if he fucked the girl with his cock he woudl not last long. He slid the handle into her tight cunt his fingers nursing the red hair above her cunt.

"Tara a woman like this needs a good man, or a very bad one she has need desires" Blood on his finger he began to rub it over Willows lips and her tongue the blood was not his but Tara's wound after pin prick wound appear. Vampiric magic it was a nice sight one appeared on her tit below the nipple. Another appeared on her neck while the tool was imaginary the pain would be anything but fake.

He forced the handle deeper into her body if he wished he could make her a virgin again but what would that achieve. "You see this is the limit of you're abilities, in love and magic". straddling her chest he forced her tits together and fucked the tunnel they formed. He forced her head down to suck the head of his cock. Normally he was not so involved in kinky sex but he had not had a teen in his hands for years.

"You know willow i think she wants you back all to herself" he came over her face he untied her hands. He whispered in her ear to force Tara to lick of all his spunk to clean her off and get her ready for his cock. Tara vanished into the wall and appeared upside down and facing him her legs in the wall to the knees her arms to the elbows. "Just try using magic Tara give into the darkness" he taunted her as he pulled willow up face and chest covered in spunk.

Willow groaned as Giles fucked her with the handle of the knife, hr hips bucking against him, but then he was atop her chest.

Tara watched, though she wanted to throw up, as Giles pushed Willow's breasts together and got himself off between them, Willow's lips and tongue helping him along the way. The was more painful than the spell that was taking her blood and spreading it over Willow's mouth, it was emotional pain, and Tara felt like she was going to go mad from being forced to watch this.

Willow took Giles' hand and rose from the table, pushing her face right up into Tara's. "You heard him," the red-head whispered, licking at the come that was dribbling down her lips, "give in, Tara..."

Tara shut her eyes, shaking her head. "No!"

Willow pressed a kiss to the other witch's lips, Giles' seed smearing all over Tara's face as well. The blonde sputtered and tried to spit, but Willow slapped a hand over her mouth. "Tara! You have to do this," she said darkly, using her free hand to jab a thumb into the girl's ribcage.

Tara wailed and cried, but finally she did as she had been told, licking off Willow's face and chest.

Giles placed a hank on her chest feeling the weight and measuring the size of it a nice size but not as nice as willows. "I don't think she likes it" he licked up the side of her face feeling the girl try and pull away from him. His hand ran up and over her sex, had she ever had a cock or was she virginal to the world of men. He laughed slapping her as she closed her eyes as if she could wish this all away. "I think you could use a pet willow, do you think Tara would make a good pet" he asked turning her head and kissing her.

Taking the dagger her tossed it into the air catching it by the blade her probed her sex finding what he was looking for. "So you have never been with a man" he pushed the handle up the ass he was hard but he wanted to mock the lesbian. He had willow stroke his cock like a porn fluffer as she lubed him up with Tara's blood. He place it against her sex and without warning thrust up into the girl. Here eyes went wide and her head began to thrash as she begged for him to stop rapping her. "No need to use magic on this slut"

Willow looked up at Giles with wide eyes after making Tara lick her breasts clean. "I would love a pet," she purred affectionately, "we can have so much fun... playing," she grinned deviously, returning Giles' kiss with heated fervor and appreciation.

Tara screamed as the blade penetrated her, she could feel hot blood rushing all down her thighs. "N-no," she answered, "I've never been with a man... only Willow," she sobbed.

Willow's hand jerked up and down Giles' cock, getting it quite coated in the other witch's blood, then she took her hand away and began kissing up Tara's side, leaving Giles to do what he wanted to the blonde witch.

The red head snickered at her girlfriend's cries and pleas for Giles to stop, she could see the raw pain and horror in her eyes when she looked up at Tara. "Do you think you could like this, Tara?" she mewled as Giles pumped into the witch.

"No!" she shrieked, her voice wavering as she tried in vain to struggled against Giles, but she was pinned in place. "W-why are you two doing this to me?" she wailed, looking so helpless and pitiful.

He slapped willows ass licking her face then willows as the two witched kiss he tasted the tears on his tongue. "You know i think its to see you break like a class ball into so many pieces" he placed his cock to her cunt running it up and down letting her feel the cock against he and know what was coming. His eyes became a deeper shade of red blood dripping over his face to pool on his lip. "You know i think ill love fucking a lesbian cunt like you" he held onto her hips and thrust into her cunt deep and hard he continued to fuck her as hard as he could fingers digging into her skin.

"Willow why don't you tease her ass i like a good hole to fuck" he pulled out the knife it was not as clean as he would have liked. Maybe he should give her a blood enema he smiled wonder what dark willow would think of that. He smiled stabbing the dagger into the wall as he began to cut her hair. "you know i can make it grow back if you miss it" the long locks of blond hair fell to the ground. He continued to cut leaving a small red line over her white neck as he bit her nipples watching her squirm.

Tara squirmed and screamed as Giles raped her, she had never had a man inside of her before and the pain shot through her body like electricity. She felt like she might go insane under all this abuse, and she cried out every time the knife slammed into the wall and she watched lock after lock of blond hair drop to the ground.

"Mmm," Willow grinned as she watched Giles taking her girlfriend so forcefully, and she nodded at his instruction. She licked her finger and then carefully moved to the side so that she could finger Tara's virgin asshole without getting in the way of Giles' motions. The blond witch screamed out again and looked down at Willow in shock at the intrusion. "Am I doing all right, Giles?" Willow purred the question, casting a glance at him for approval.

He took her hand and kissed the redhead witch as he violated her one time lover he smiled as he finished cutting off her hair. "You look more like a boy now is that what you wanted" he laughed slapping her as she did not answer him fast enough. He thrust into her cunt harder taking her more and more. "Look you have a cock too do you like having a cock and looking like a boy" he asked the girl. He smiled and had willow kiss her on the lips as if she was kissing a boy and not a girl.

"Look willow does Tara not look more like a boy, when you fuck, rub cunts Tara are you the one of the top giving it or the bottom taking it" He pinched her nipples as he had then willow straddle his stomach and press her chest to her girlfriends. It looked like Tara was fucking willow with his cock and made the evil magic used laugh. He could see that the blond was confused he wanted Willow to act as if Tara was fucking her as well.

"I'm not a boy, that's not... not what I want, you don't understand," Tara moaned pitifully, hating the way the man who had once been so kind and restrained was now violating her and saying such awful things. And he didn't understand her drives at all, but she realized that didn't really matter. He was in control of the situation and was doing whatever struck his evil whim.

Willow giggled and fell into place against her girlfriend's chest, their breasts rubbing together, hard nipples brushing and stimulating one another. She writhed atop Giles' stomach, looking down between her legs with a devious grin. "Remember how you wanted to try a strap-on with me, Tara?" she cooed, and Tara flushed with embarrassment. "Now it really does look like you're fucking me... Ooooh," Willow bucked her hips lewdly toward her girlfriend, getting into the spirit of the humiliation Giles had initiated. She ran her fingers through Tara's now very short hair, and closed her eyes. "You even feel like a boy now, except for these," she groaned and pushed her chest harder against Tara's tits, making the other witch whimper in confusion, she hated this but having Willow press against her aroused her beyond her control.

He laughed taking a needle from the end of his finger he stuck int through her nipple then another forming a cross. "Look no blood mom" he mused placing two pins in the other nipple they woudl keep them hard no matter what she felt. He pulled back willows hair as he kissed her neck fingering her sex with his hand and ass with the other. "Look i think she likes me more then you Tara you were so good you always made me sick. He stabbed two needle like pins through her cunt he then pulled them all out linking Willow and Tara by cunt and nipple.

"Look now you can do anything you want to you're pet and she can move or she will hurt you both" being a man now of pure evil he would not mind if either one of them was hurt he thrived on suffering and hate. The more that each of them felt the more he fed and the more he needed it was like a drug. "Willow you are such a bad girl, and you know what they say bad girls get everything they want" he laughed biting her neck a little less then gently as he pulled out and thrust into Tara's ass.

Back
Top Bottom