Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Cheater's Club (NSFW links)

Cheesecake

Star
Hi!

I have another thread for more dom-related scenarios but I'm no longer looking for them. Turns out I have room for one or two more scenes, if any one is interested.

The Cheater's Club
Or it's full title, The Cheating Bimbo Housewives' Club of Cougar Lane, are a group of rich, spoiled trophy wives who love nothing more than to go behind their husbands' backs and enjoy the pounding from a real man.
These are the kind of women who will meet up for coffee and talk about the latest stallion that fucked them like it's a regular conversation. The kind of slut that will buy a new dress with her husband's credit card to impress some young stud half her age. The kind of skank that needs a hand put over her mouth to keep her quiet while her family are asleep upstairs. The kind of milf that will proudly team up with her daughter. The kind of whore that will answer the phone to her husband while she has cock in her mouth.
Club Members (links NSFW):

Mrs Andrea Hunter | Late 30s - Mid 40s | American
Mrs Sadie Dixon | Mid 40s - Mid 50s | English
Mrs Natalya Sokolova | Early 30s - Early 40s | Russian
Mrs Monica Newman | Mid 30s - Early 40s | American
Mrs Gloria Reyes | Late 30s - Early 40s | Mexican-American
Mrs Holly Knox | Mid 30s - Early 40s | American

Joker and...?
Craving a story with the Joker! I'm sort of bored with Joker / Harley pairings, but I'd be happy to come up with something a little different, involving either Catwoman, Batgirl or some other Gotham girl? The crazier / messed up, the better!

^_^
* Blowjobs & Gagging Noises. Emphasizing my struggle as I slurp and slobber over a big cock in my mouth. The louder and more humiliating the noises, the better!
* Bondage/Ball Gags. Mmmph!
* Breeding/Pregnancy. My sole purpose in life.
* Casual Sex Talk. Talking about how many men I've been fucked by like it were a normal conversation.
* Catsuits/Leotards/Leggings. Latex. Spandex. Orgasm.
* Choking. A new kink I've been interested in, going hand-in-hand with blowjobs and during sex!
* Curvy Characters.
* Dollification.
Either turning in to an inflatable sex doll (*squeak!*) or turning in to such a bimbo, that I resemble a real-life Barbie doll that will never get old.
* High Heels. No woman should be seen without at least five inch heels.
* Humiliation.
* Multiple, Loud Orgasms
. I can be *very* noisy during sex.
* MILFs. Characters between 35-59 years old.
* Name-Calling. Call me a whore, slut and bimbo. Tell me I'm being a "good girl" when I'm getting throat-pounded. Put me in my place.
* Non-Con.
* Public Groping.
On busy trains or in the office by the photocopier.
* Raceplay.
* Rough Sex.
Hard. Fast.
* Spanking. Bend me over your knee and spank me like a naughty little girl.

* Vibrators.

:-(
* Animals.
* Incest.
* Instant Messenger & Chat.
* Feet.

* Toilet Stuff.

Last edited:
I now have space for perhaps one or two more scenes, preferably the magic girls one or something to do with a bimbo game show / reality TV show.

Back
Top Bottom