All things out of the ordinary

FruitLoop

Meteorite
Hello everyone ^.^

I'm looking for a couple partners to play out a few ideas for role plays. I currently have only one elaborate idea written up, but I am open for so much more!

I guess I should give a little information about myself;
- I am up for any degree of gore/violence/sex. I say this because I have met people on sites like this who don't appreciate such o_O
- I try my very best to always have my grammar up to scratch. But I am still human and make mistakes from time to time. Any less and it's inhuman xP
- I write as much as my partner does, however I favour medium sized posts as I begin to struggle after some time to write long elaborate posts.
- I mainly enjoy playing female roles, but depending on some of the ideas I may also play the male role, or if my partner has an idea of their own they would like me to play the male (but this depends on how much I like the idea!)
- As I am in final year I cannot put a guaranteed time on when I will be online each day, but I will try and be on as often as I possibly and reasonably can :)

Themes I would be interested in playing currently;
- Interspecies: mainly canineXhuman, but we can talk this out a little (currently have an idea based on a veterinary practice type deal)
- Fantasy/sci-fi: mythological creaturesXhuman, alienXhuman
- Medieval times: perhaps a knight and a princess, knight and a slave, royal and a civilian. We can play with this idea a little.
- Supernatural: vampire/werewolf(preferred)Xhuman
- Real life: Potentially an abusive relationship? As in MC is physically and verbally abused.
- Apocalypse: Can be for any reason and doesn't entirely need to include a sexual theme
- Based on real events: I am currently obsessed with the Dyatlov Pass incident. If you've heard of it, great. If not, look it up xD
- Open for approach: Hit me with your best shot baby ;) I'll give any idea a listen and say whether I would try it or not. You'll never know if you don't ask!

So yeah, that's a wee bit about what I'm looking for. I hope I ain't too fussy and that I've caught your attention a little.
Throw me a PM and let's get started :D

Back
Top Bottom