When Stars Aline (A LoL themed plot FxF or FxM)

Hi thank you for clicking on this I hope it is to your liking. But before hand allow me to say I do not own any of the art or music that is possibly posted here these belong to their rightful owners. With that let is jump in.

About me

-- I am a college student so my studies come first. I will respond to you asap, but sometimes it is hard. If I am going to be gone more than 3 days K will tell you.

-- I can use PM, Gmail, Thread and skype. PM the most preferred.

-- I have dyslexia which means grammar and spelling can at times come hard. I do re-read all post before sending, but sometimes things slip. Also phones do not help in this and typos do take place.

-- I try to match my partner for post size, but quality over quantity

-- I like OOC to know where you might want the story to go, if you have a question or if I am going to fast or too slow.

-- I will sometimes link music or images to set what I am thinking fits that moment

I am looking to do a plot based in the Star Guardian world of League of Legends if you do not know what this is think Sailor Moon and League had a love baby but based in Piltover. I am looking to have us each be a couple of members of the SG and then switch between playing the others as support.
We know Ahri's team came from another Planet to help Lux defend hers so it also can play off the teams having to get along.

Bellow I will list which SG's I would like to play and possible pairings.

Possible girls I could be

Lux
Syndra
Soraka

Girls/guy I would like to Pair with

With Lux
Ahri or Jinx

With Soraka
Ezrel or Janna

With Syndra
Miss F Cause who does not like two power house ladies?

Side chars
Lulu
Poppy

Along with any person not in a pair
Please PM

Back
Top Bottom