Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Bimbo Cravings

So I decided to work on updating my request thread to more match up with my current wants and desires, however to quickly get into this I'm sure plenty of guys are skipping all of this and just rushing to send me your "Hey wanna rp?" messages. To answer that question quickly, yes please send me at least pairings you want to possibly rp, if not some pictures you want to base something off of or entire plots if you are so bold. But I'm sure that you guys want to know what I mean by bimbo... well... my character will have long hair, often reaching to her ass, with sparkling eyes and full plump lips. Her bust size can best be described as unnaturally large, beach ball tits, or hentai huge and often will lactate. Her waist is often quite slender, usually skinny enough for her lover to wrap one arm completely around her. Her hips are wide enough to birth an army with an ass so large and tight that you could bounce a brick off of it. A bimbo body has perfect skin and very rarely is covered by much, with their navel always exposed, a significant amount of cleavage showing, and of course their legs exposed leaving little to the imagination. Bras are never worn unless that is all that is worn for a top and her underwear consists of thongs or going commando with the later being more common.

Pretty hot right? ;) I think so but the thing is knowing what a bimbo body is and what I want to rp as a bimbo are two different things. So to go into those let me just say this, I want to hear your ideas. If you don't see something on here that you like (that isn't later listed as a no) then please ask. The worst I can say is, "That isn't for me." or "It doesn't interest me right now.".

About my Bimbos: I know I more or less explained the basics above but I do want to make sure this is here for those asking. My characters will be anywhere from the site minimum age to usually her 30's at the oldest. She isn't dumb, sure she is a massive nymphomaniac who will do anything for cock but she isn't dumb. She can be any race or any species you want from human, elf, anthro, alien, robot, angel, succubus, monster girl, etc. Really just ask if you want her to be something specific. Just don't expect her to wear much clothing, even if it's cold out you could expect her to not wear much more than this. (NSFW)

Her Preferred Lovers: Now don't take this the wrong way, but I am looking for a man to fuck me. I'm not against having female or futa lovers but I do prefer males and their huge cocks ;) Also my bimbo will love cock enough that it's literally impossible to rape her. After all the one true counter for rape is consent, however this doesn't mean I want her to be abused. Lovers who are a bit rough can be fine but nothing to the degree of anything that will bruise her or worse. I also like pairing her up with the kinds of males who no one would expect to have a girl like her. So pairing the college hottie with a small high school nerd, or the fat older man getting a cute teen who loves his fat belly, or taking the beautiful heroine and making her the happy whore of some monster. Nothing against strong handsome guys, just like my kinda unusual/twisted pairings ;)

Pairings Ideas: Any and all roles will be aged up to site minimum at least

REALLY CRAVING something with pregnancy/breeding

Harem ideas are welcome if interesting.

Incest:
(Step)Father / (Step)Daughter
Younger (Step)Brother / Older (Step)Sister
Older (Step)Brother / Younger (Step)Sister
Uncle / Niece
Grandfather / Granddaughter

Modern:
Neighbors
Teacher or Student / Exchange Student