Pic, Pairing, Kinks (send all three when PMing me)

one more inside

Meteorite
If you are going to PM me, include the following. Otherwise I just have to ask anyways

Today's craving: Fantasy! Magic, orcs, elves, goblins, bandits, all that. My character can be battle-capable if you like.

I prefer to play submissive mostly, and NEVER roleplay as a girl who actively tries to get men to have sex with her.

Turnoffs: Scat and hypnosis/anything that allows you to control my character's choices and feelings in your posts

I'm always female, but you can be male, female, futa, or multiple of the three!

1: Pick THREE PICTURES you'd be interested in having me as. I don't care if you use a picture or description for your character, though I prefer a description for males.

I play characters ages 15 to 19.

Real (nsfw)
Anime (nsfw)

2: Mention what kind of pairing you'd like and we can base a plot off of what we have going on together.

I prefer taboo pairings like incest and older/younger, but if you want to make it more mundane then there's going to need to be something to spice it up, whatever it may be.

Fantasy works, but I'm a human and elf only girl. You can be whatever as long as you're not a vampire or werewolf.
Romance is an option but only if it is really fucked up. Like a girl forced to be publicly affectionate to an older man as if a lover.

3: Tell me all of my kinks you like/can work with, the ones you'd like included. Here are a few that I like.

Dominant partners - Be dominant, say what you want, take what you want, make my character what you want

Incest - Typically father/daughter, uncle/niece, much older brother/younger sister

Blackmail - From "do what I say or I'll reveal your nudes to everyone" to "do wha I say or I'll beat up your boyfriend

Cuckolding - Any level is fine, whether they know or no is up to you

School setting - I like the schedule, the backpacks, the boys looking at me and the multiple men who can get me in trouble if they want

Underage sex (no younger than 15, as per site rules)

Dominant, often rough, hung men and boys

Men and futas with 12 inches or longer dicks <-- That one is important

Bondage, collars & Chokers - Comes with the whole "dominant men/futas" thing

clothed sex - fucking with panties pulled to the side, skirts lifted up, all that is sexy

public sex/humiliation - Whether it's secretly fucking in an alley or walking my character down the street with a leash on, publicly displaying that I am yours is hot.

IMPORTANT: I give you the full choice of pictures, kinks (as long as some of mine are in there) and pairings. BUT in exchange, I do NOT want you suggesting an attitude that I choose. It is mine to roleplay how I want.

GOOD EXAMPLE :D :
"1. I was liking these three (1) (2) (3) ALSO I'd like if you were 16.

2. Some daddy/daughter would be perfect

3: Cuckold, Public sex, and collars would be perfect. I like bondage, mind if your character gets tied up sometimes? If not let me know :blush:

Wha do you think we can do with this? Oh, here's an idea! (insert plotline here). Sound good?"

BAD EXAMPLE :mad:
1: I like this old lady, even though she's not on your list. ALSO I want her to be dominant and act like a total slut!

2: Do you play milfs? mother/son is good!

3: Any kink is fine with me, and I don' really have kinks myself.

RE: Roleplay ideas (starters are fine if you answer my 5 questions before posting it)

Shoe on my head and the cam is broken

Back
Top Bottom