Total Story Immersion F-F or F-Fu Multiple Futa to my Female

Rose_Pistol

Planetoid
I'm still new here but after observing other threads I thought I'd make one for my cravings. This thread will grow as I think of what to put and depending on my cravings. So don't let the short thread fool you into thinking I can't type long posts, I can keep up with the bests and be as detailed as the next person.

As the title says I'm looking for total story immersion, I want a good story with smut but for the two to be connected. I'm all for random smutty scenes but this time I want a detailed story with twists, turns, drama, love and all the bits that make you tingle.

I have character ideas but also want to hear yours. If you come at me with a story just because I say I'm not interested doesn't mean we can't come up with something we'd both like.

As for my first craving I'm looking for something that will incorporate my character. It's a short description but should give you an idea of the type of character I want to play.

I'm looking for someone to play multiple futa girls to my female character. I will play side characters as well but I would really love for someone to play a threesome of cock wielding females to my one female. We can discuss the idea in PM and depending on the plot we can even discuss me playing more than one female.

So there you go, it's not the best but will get better over time. So shoot me a PM and we can get to plotting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom