Lewd Ideas~

Rin-san

Planetoid
Boop~! Hiya Hiya! Decided to just make a more dedicated list of ideas instead of occasionally jumping about, so here's my page on this forum I guess! I've been here for a bit I guess, though I began roleplaying on other sites before I arrived here. I mostly am active, albeit if busy, as most of the time I come here to browse, although I may post if work isn't too busy! Other than that, my mood tends to change with ideas, so I may lose interest in ideas and scenarios after a while, especially after a bit of burnout.

Anyways~! I generally like playing submissive as women to be brought down or are already quite meek themselves, although I can play other roles too! Most of the time, I play smutty stories though occasionally I do like story-based Rps, and sometimes RPs without any or few smut at all! I like quite a bit of fandoms, though my knowledge isn't too indepth. Despite that, playing them is still quite nice, especially sometimes when a story-based one sounds like a great idea to me! ^^

As for kinks, I generally tend to vary. The only true hard limits are bathroom related kinks, and maybe vomit in a sexual way. Other than that, it just depends on how I feel about it at the moment. I do have a fondness for lactation and pregnancy, and quite a few more, although they're a bit weirder.

A list of ideas~!
---------------------

Tits or Nothing.

A bit of an old idea, but one where a spec-ops/law lady is trying to interrogate a criminal/slaver into giving up some useful information. In order for them to speak however, they begin to start demanding some humiliating things. Perhaps beginning with a return of a few items, before telling her to wear a collar or insert a wireless unremovable vibrator inside of her pussy. Before long, she's fallen far low. Perhaps she could still complete her task, and find their base, coming in by kicking the door down or on the man's cock~

Alternatively, could do an idea where she's infiltrating their territory, but get's too horny while doing so, being caught and put into service~

zlU4r8P.jpg

Magical Girlfriend NTR: Magical girls are beautiful, cute, strong, and always power through the worst with friendship and love! So what happens when Sayaka-chan hears about her boyfriend being bullied relentlessly and tries to stop the bully, only to end up on her knees, looking up while sucking his juicy fat cock~?

(NSFW)
2D0ZRYl.jpg
7zNUSzD.jpg
2818812%20-%20Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica%20Remuari%20Sayaka_Miki.jpg

(Older ideas)
---------------------
---------------------

Also, some series and stuff I like! My knowledge and how indepth I am on them though may vary.

1.TYPE-Moon (Fate/Stay, Tsukihime, etc)
2.Vocaloid
3.Rosario Vampire
4.Familiar of Zero
5.CLANNAD
6.Touhou
7.Neptunia
8.Senran Kagura
9.Fullmetal Alchemist
10.Re:Zero
11.Toaru To Aru Majutsu No Index (and Railgun)
12.K-on!
13.Sailor Moon
14.Strike Witches
15.Black Rock Shooter
16.My Hero Academia
17.RWBY
18.Konosuba
19.Jojo (Prob for non-erp stuff)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom