Needing someone willing to be a roleplay DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be able to tell as you read this, I am a really big fan of DC and Marvel Comics but also the superheroine roleplay genre. I enjoy tons of different kinks and so forth within my roleplays but am very specific about what I want in each play. Before we get to the stories I have in mind, I will discuss everything I enjoy and what I am looking for. My idea would be to combine some or all of my characters listed below into one large universe with villains from both sides. I would love to build toward our own Infinity Gantlet story. The possibilities are endless for this universe... everything from Shield to League of Assassins... Suicide Squad mixed with the Sinister Six... Thanos and Darkseid brothers??? Endless possibilities!!!

In a perfect world, someone allow me to play the heroines and listen to my ideas for villains, villainesses and the rest of the world around them before turning it into their own story. I feel my strongest suit as a partner is to develop and build a great world but telling the story is not a strong point. My idea is broad, and will encompass many roleplays into one big story. Almost every story will also evolve more than just a single enemy though focus will be on one specifically.

I am not against playing the villains and villainesses if someone is interested in playing the heroines I have listed below. I am more than willing to take someone on a fun little journey through the ideas I have in my mind, if you prefer to go that direction.

Now, for the things I enjoy within my roleplays...

• Gender Swapped Heroes to Heroines
  • Story driven plots
  • Serial roleplays
  • Multiple paragraph posts
  • All types of sex: Romance, Rape, Seduction, Bondage, etc...
  • Gang Bangs
  • Risk of pregnancy
  • Violance and realism
  • Honest to character roleplayers
  • Heroine wins in the end, unless otherwise planned.
  • Characters played as heroine and alter ego
  • Plays scattered throughout the 20th century to present day.
  • Marvel Movieverse Fun Tone and DC grittiness

The heroines I current have planned stories for are...

• Superwoman aka Clare Kent - Looking for an origin story, something tying in Krypton's end and Clark Kent being the last Daughter of Krypton.
  • Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince - Looking for an origin story, something involving Barbara Minerva coming to Themyscira looking for something but releasing the Curse of Cheetah.
  • Batwoman aka Brandy Wayne - Looking for an origin story, something involving Brandy returning to Gotham to find it over ran by the mob during her Year One.
  • The Flash aka Barbara Allen - Looking for an origin story, something involving Barbara Allen gaining her powers after the Particle Accelerator explodes, creating a meta-humans/mutants Rogue Warfare.
  • Green Lantern aka Haley Jordan - Looking for an origin story, looking for Haley to stumble across Abin Sir so she can become Earth's Green Lantern using Green Lantern's Light.
  • Aqua Woman aka Ariel Curry - Looking for an origin story, something involving Ariel Curry returning to Atlantis where this promised bride must fight for the Throne of Atlantis
  • Black Canary aka Dinah Lance - Looking for an origin story, something involving Laurel becoming a mutant who crosses the Purple Man in Canary's Cry
  • Green Arrow aka Olivia Queen - Looking for an origin story, something involving Olivia Queen becoming ship wrecked on an island while Lost at Sea.
  • Captain American aka Stephanie Rogers - Looking for an origin story, something involving Stephanie becoming Captain America to face off against the threat of Hydra
  • Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers - Looking for an origin story, something involving Carol Danvers becoming Miss Marvel as his combats against a Secret Invasion
  • Iron Maiden aka Toni Stark - Looking for an origin story, something involving Toni Stark being captured during Vietnam and having to fight in an Armor War
  • Thor - Looking for an origin story, something involving Thor having to prove herself worthy of Mjolnir and save Asgard as the Goddess of Thunder
  • Spider Girl aka Penny Parker - Looking for an origin story, something involving Penny gaining her powers which make her a target as the heroine becomes Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom