DOMINANT female, subs needed

darklove

Super-Earth
Hey everyone!!

So as the title states for this request thread I am looking to play dominant female characters. I am not looking to switch, only looking for RPers to play submissives to my female. If its a really good idea, I will consider playing a dominant futa. Now your sub character can be female, futa, or male.

Now I live on the east coast of the United States, so think New York City time zone. The days I work vary but when I do work the shift is 6pm until 6am. That's 6 at night until 6 in the morning! So yeah, I have a weird schedule but I reply as often as I can. Sometimes that is multiple times a day, sometimes its once every two days. If you haven't heard from me in 72 hours, I will not object if you POLITELY ask about the RP. Do not bombard me every two hours though.

As for kinks, right now I will take anything EXCEPT:
vore
gore
scat
death
slime
tentacles
eggs
oviposition

I reserve the right to add to the list though. I try to keep an open mind. Right now I am craving anything dark.

I won't go into plot ideas right now, but some pairing ideas (I can play either one) :
knight/princess
slave/princes
daddy/daughter
princess/princess
mother/daughter
sister/sister
aunt/niece
uncle/niece
roommates
best friends
babysitter/charge
babysitter parent
vampire/victim
soldier/ best friend's wife
teacher/student
boss/employee
fairy/witch
shapeshifter/human

there are more,but I think you get it. I'm pretty open and flexible. Send me your ideas. also I can do different settings: modern, 1700s, fantasy, roaring 20s, future. Again really open to suggestions.

RP ideas, just some basic ones:

1. MC is younger, preferably 16 or 17. She's manipulative and wants to get her way with YC. YC can be male or female. Can also be MC's parent or older sibling. Can be the parent of kids she babysits. Could be a neighbor that checks in on her. What I'm wanting is MC to entice YC to the dark side. To give in to a "minor" against their better judgement. I don't want YC to submit completely and totality right away. I want them to struggle with it. Give in a little at a time until finally sleeping with MC...then YC submits to her desires. Finally giving in to make her happy.

2. MC is in a position of power, either a high ranking job or even a high ranking criminal. YC is an underling. Trying to prove your worth and keep from getting fired/ killed. You start giving in to my crazy demands, which are work related at first. Then I start asking you for things in a sexual manner, you give in to those too. Although maybe after some threats.

3. MC is tired of being disappointed by men. She's been burned one too many times, the latest of which is her husband leaving her for someone else. She turns on her daughter. Deciding to teach her daughter that she doesn't need a man in her life.

Don't reply on this post! You can PM me!

Also, anyone want to send me a starter to RP through google docs, gmail is darklovedarkheart
I do RP on site through PMs, I will RP through email as well. I don't like much else, except maybe google hangouts.

Looking forward to RPing with you!

had something circling my head for a bit, looking to play a character similar to Thea Queen, but NOT AS Thea Queen. More like a darker version. Can be m/f or f/f.

To those out there who know and love the book series, The Mortal Instruments, come take a walk with me! Would love to get some RPs going around this world. For this I’m looking to play a dominant Clary but only against a submissive Jace. Otherwise I’d like to play as a dominant Isabelle. Her against any cannon or OC as long as they are submissive.

Only taking submissive females right now for my dominant females.

I MIGHT take a sissy boi with the right plot.

been on a bit of a break. Had a lot of changes happening and some health issues going on.But I'm back and looking to RP!

Back
Top Bottom