Creating a adventure

anabananawanana

Banned
Banished
This is my character in Black Desert Online. It's a medieval fantasy based game. I am hoping for something along the lines of force/rape consensual non consent for my character.
Here's my character's backstory. Not too sure how to exactly say what she is. Let's say demon? These Chinese believed that animals can morph and gain powers if they cultivate their spirit or however it is. The backstory is based on Legend of the White Snake.
So during her training she is injured and some human saves her. By the time she is able to become human, the human already passed. She leaves her training of 1000 years to go find him in the mortal world. She finds the reincarnation and marries him but some nosy taoist and monk has to interfere because humans and demons/animal can't be together cuz it's not right. After her pregnancy the monk comes and seals her away in a pagoda. So after X amount of years our story takes place. She breaks(or is freed by a demon who wants her, escapes to foreign land) free and is on the search for her husband's reincarnation again. Her powers is diminished leaving her to near human level. She is an adventurer helping people in need, earning recognition. We can have gropings, drugging her, actually raping her, defeated by monsters or what not. Let me know what you think.
xDuTfYP.png
GTmSPtz.png
7rVcJRL.png
7yYcxGw.png

DwXhk3z.png
LNlXlUb.png
sD9H6a9.png
mBsawmG.png
(used by orcs and tossed into the river below)
aGGRd2o.png

X05RnBu.png

Back
Top Bottom