BBC owned Couple

QueenSkull

Dust
Hello Everyone,

I am a very submissive female who is not exactly new to this site, but this will be my first role-play request thread. I prefer plots that are dark, dirty and taboo over vanilla and romantic. I consider myself a competent writer and can write multiple paragraphs, but tend to average about 3 to 6 paragraphs. Though I usually match what my partner gives. I prefer to role-play in 3rd person. I don't mind if you IRL are female or male and I prefer to RP over PMs and E-Mail.

Currently I'm looking for anyone interested in a RP revolving around a wife and her pathetic husband being cuckolded by various big blacked cock studs. Now I am willing to play both the hot wife and the soon to be femboi husband and will require the person playing the BBC studs to be okay with a pathetic white boi sucking their cock clean and even stretching the husband’s tight asshole. So, I am basically looking for someone with very few limits like myself, who is willing to try anything once though there are a few things I won't do.

My definite limits are:
1 underage characters.
2 Death, gore, vore and extreme violence.
3 One line responses.

Now for the basic and changeable plot idea.

The idea was that husband is partner at an well known Accounting Firm and has opened up his home for a few days to another partner of the firm. The reason being that a freak accident damage said partners house and it would cost a fortune to repair. The partner in question is a towering and muscular black stud, unmarried and with a secret kink for conquering and subjecting white woman.

Of course to make matters worse the couple, especially the wife wants children, but the husbands little swimmers are cripple and on top of that his engorged length doesn't satisfy her sexual needs. So on the night just before the house guest arrives, the couple try once again, but as always the hubby is too excite and blows his load before the wife can even release a bit of her sexual frustration. Thus she is extremely horny when Black Stud arrives and that night and she can't stop the dirty thoughts that cause her to unconsciously flirt with the strong virile looking man. It is here that we can decide how the plot really unfolds, does she sneak into the studs room later that night? Maybe the stud just takes her on the dining room table while the husband slips of to the bathroom not worried what the pathetic man will see when he returns.

Now as I stated, I have an open mind and as such would really like to incorporate the below kinks into the plot:

Cuckolding
Huge black cocks (12+ inches and as thick as a Pringles can)
Pregnant
Lactating
Anal
Rimming
Oral
Scents and smell
Face sitting
Excessive cum
Squirting
Creampie and Creampie eating
Sweat
Piercings and markings
Public sex
Humiliation
Small Penis Humiliation
Gaping
Racial slurs (only to be used during sex, not to hurt anyone~)
Cross-dressing (for the husband once he accepts his new place)
Femdom ( wife dominates husband with stud's help)
Chastity (for the husband once he accepts his new place)
Strap-on/Pegging (Bull has wife peg her husband)
Water sports
Butt-plugs and other sexual toys
Cum-farting (nothing more than cum and pussy juices or anal juices)
Rough sex
Slapping her ass, breasts, face.

If this interests you, please feel free to PM or email me at queen13skull@gmail.com.

Sweet Regards.

Back
Top Bottom