Combining DC and Marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to a universe where Thanos has managed to gather all the Infinity Stones, and now controls the Infinity Gauntlet without any true understanding of the power he possesses. With the first snap of his fingers, he intends to destroy half the galaxy but instead combines the DC and MARVEL universe. Realizing his mistake, Thanos manages to panic and snap his fingers once more… what is left is a total rearrangement of comic book history. The six Infinity Stones are lost throughout the galaxy once again while all the heroes from both galaxies are sent back in time… those that survived at least. Now a new timeline has been formed, with all the heroes being turned into females…

These are the heroines I want to play as, and the era I want to try to play them in. I have ideas for a team up or at least a trilogy of each character plus a trilogy of the team up…

Wonder Woman right before World War I… message me for plot

Batwoman during the early 1920s, during probation… message me for the plot

Superwoman during the great depression… message me for the plot

Captain America during World War II, will cross with Wonder Woman slighter… message me for plot.

Miss Marvel during the late 1940s… message me for plot.

Thor in the 1950s…

Anyways, I think you get the point. The idea is to bring these characters together and move forward through time. If you would be interested in helping me develop this idea, please message me and lets build this some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom