Surprise! A Request Thread! (F seeking M, F, Fu, or Other)

Zanne Heartwood

Planetoid
Here is my request thread!
Warning: I am new to this style of things, so if you have any specific questions, send me a PM!

To start off here is a kink list:
https://www.f-list.net/c/zanne%20heartwood

Here are some general things that I like to role play:

Pokemon
Fantasy
Modern
College
Dorm Room
Arranged Marriage
Knight/Princess
Bestiality

Current themes I am craving that I don't really have ideas for:
Bestiality
Pokemon
Fantasy Adventure

I am looking to roleplay with:
Males, Females, Futas, Anthros, Others.

Here are some ideas to begin with!

Dorm Room
Room Mate Secret: College is a place where people go through different things, such as the first time with room mates! Who knows what happens when someones room mate has a steep secret.
(Secret could be something like, room mate is a Futa)

Co-Ed: College is a little more progressive than most other places. Often you would find that males and females would be placed in the same living area as one another.

Arranged Marriage
Alternate Species: Two kingdoms at war often get their peace by marrying off two kids from the royal families. How would they feel if the two married weren't even the same species?

Demon Summoning:
When a nerdy girl gets lonely, and wants to enact some revenge upon a group of bullies, clearly the dark arts are the way to go right?

Summoned Demon:
The Occult is a strange thing. Speak a word strangely, and BOOM different effect entirely. When someone practicing the dark arts for one reason, accidentally summons a demon to the world, whatever will happen!

Experiment Come Alive!
Magicians/Wizards/Scientists have been working on something for a while. A new form of wonder medicine that is in an easy to transport gel form. Not only does it heal wounds in people, but can also be used to help grow food. But what happens when some kind of energy surge occurs at the same time they finish their first batch, and creates something else entirely? This Gel has grown sentient! And a form! A pretty form, of a girl!

I can RP through:
E-mail, Skype, PM's, Threads, Skype, maybe Discord.
Special mention:
For mediums off of BMR, I would prefer to discuss things in PM's before giving out that information.

I will eventually be updating this thing with some kind of Image gallery for potential characters. Keep in tune!

Back
Top Bottom