Looking for WoW legion Roleplay, preferably a male. (MxF)

WolfyH94

Meteorite
Hello there! I am Wolfy, and i am looking for a Male character to take good... care... Of my sweet Sin'dorei lady. To be more specific, i am looking to get into some hardened stuff, not for the faint of heart.

And to be even more specific than that... I mean demons. A plethora of Demons to capture and take my Blood Elf huntress. But not just demons, no no... Creatures that live on the Broken Isles too. Think what you will of me... But that's the way i'm hoping it to go.

My kinks are as follows;
Anything goes, except Defecation/Golden Shower. And no underage stuff, that is a -HUGE- no no.

Of course for this, i am more hoping to go along with the lines of Non-Con. You need to break my character in to make her a submissive breeding machine for the Legion itself. Of course, this will be practically smut through and through. With the exception of the start, which i am hoping we can do some RP relating to her capture.

If you would like to get in contact with me, PM me, i would prefer to do the RP on Skype, but if need be, i can do it in PM's too.

Bring your worst to this, just be literate, and be creative. My character is in your hands.

Back
Top Bottom