Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MLP: Spoken with Authority (StarSiren & East)

When Applebloom mentioned the dress, there was a visible shadow over Filthy Ritches face, one of forlorn sadness, one of distant memories, of happier times. "I never got to see her wear it, I heard from granny smith, that she got it custom made from a seemstress in town who was just opening up her botique, one of rarity's first creations i believe, applejack and your mother were the only ones who ever actually got to see it worn, I can't believe it was even kept." Filthy sighed looking at his camera, and then to the photo of his family.

"When I married Spoiled I went to rarity to ask if she still had it thinking that it could be used for it's intended purpose, she told me she had lost sight of that thing years ago. I'd have given anything to see applejack wear it." He shook his head for a moment, when she asked why Applejack ran away, he just shrugged. "That I don't know. I don't think there is a soul alive who does. Your sister may be honest, but she is very capable of not speaking."

Applebloom surprised him when she started to strip, when she started to take off her clothes and let them drop where they lay. Her body was young, taught if it wasn't for her father's red hair she would have reminded him of the young applejack he remembered, and there was certainly a lot he had wanted to do to her back then, she asked if he was serious that he had to swear hand over the deed, and he responded by reaching for some engraved paper, and he started to write.

"I am many things Applebloom. I may not be a good parent, or a good husband. I'm probably not even that good a lover in all honesty i've been out of the game for a very long time, but if there is one thing I am, it's a man of my word." He wrote a promise. "This is a written reminder, a small contract between the two of us, it says that if you do as I say the deed will be yours, I've been told that I had three weeks to think this over. If you do as I say every single time, at the end of those three weeks I will reject that offer, and give you the deed."

He passed her the note. "As for your inexperience well... Applebloom." He walked up to her, touching her face softly he brushed her cheek, and down feeling her light body, his hand touched her bra, and pulled down one of her shoulder straps, before pulling down the cup to expose her nipple so he could see it. "I'm not really interested in taking your first time. But I know a pony who is, I'm going to sell you to him." He said softly. He had been a constant in her life, he had been around for Appleblooms first few steps, he wanted to fuck her, but he also knew he would prefer to do so after.

"So for now, I'm going to take pictures of you, have you ever masturbated before?, lay back down on that couch, and try too do so here."

Applebloom stood stock still as Filthy Rich approached her. She took the note he handed her, but it left one side of her bra-covered chest exposed. She looked away as his fur rubbed her cheek, and then moved down. Down. It was so slow, it was almost like he was being deliberate. He tugged on her bra strap and placed it off her shoulder. He lifted the fabric of the cup away from her yellow fur. She gasped as her nipple found the cool office air. But he didn't go further. Instead, he gave her instructions.

"Uhm, no but I think I know what to do."

Applebloom turned her head to watch as he explained what she was to do. Masturbation was something they had talked about in school, but she'd never really tried it. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo had discussed their techniques once and Applebloom just sort of agreed to everything they said. But she knew the point of it. She was supposed to get herself off with her hands, or rather, her fingers.

With the promissory note in tow, Applebloom removed the rest of her clothing and took the time to pile them neatly on the side table. She slipped the note into her jean jacket pocket. She then walked timidly to the center of the couch and faced Filthy Rich. She had never been naked in front of another horse before, at least not like this. It was a strange feeling and it made her nipples harden immediately. Carefully, she lowered herself onto the sofa and scooched back until she found the backrest. She then reached down between her legs and cupped her soft mound. With two hands, rubbed her tender pussy lips. It actually didn't feel bad!

As Applebloom rubbed her fingers on her mons, her legs began to part on their own. Her knees bent and her hooves found the front of the couch. While she stroked herself, she felt a little moisture trickling out. It wet things just enough that on her next pass, two fingers slipped between her lips and flicked her clit for the first time.

"Ahh!" Applebloom gasped as the sensation traveled up her body. That felt amazing! She wanted to do it again, so she slid her fingers in between her pussy lips and flicked the sensitive area a second time. "Mmmm.."

It was moist there and much warmer than the outside skin, plus it felt a million times better to touch herself there than to just rub. But this wasn't something she needed two hands for. Applebloom used her left hand to tug on her cunny lips and caress her own thigh while her right hand began rubbing her clit in circles. Little gasps and noises of pleasure erupted from the filly almost immediately. Her nipples were stiff with excitement, and the chill in the room didn't help.

Holding the camera Filthy recorded everything as Applebloom took off the last remaining threading of her clothing, standing naked in front of him as she put away the note and tucked her clothing away. He watched her start to sit back into the sofa. If only the sixteen year old had been blond. Some thread of him knew that what he was doing would destroy the apple family, that just by having the smaller sibling undress and touch herself even without doing anything more too her he had basically done something applejack would never forgive, but then he had also never forgiven her for running all those years ago. When she had gotten back spoiled had woo'd him into bed, and was already pregnant.

The prenup would have given spoiled and the daughter to come more than half of his estate, but he would have thrown it all away if applejack had so much as looked in his direction ever again. She had only come back after the news had already spread about his relationship with spoiled, so to him the idea that Applejack had ever been serious about the relationship, or promise had basically been a lie.

He shook off those thoughts of the past. Applebloom was here with him now. If he wanted a child with an Apple, well she was young fertile, and attractive, she was also around the same age as his daughter. Still the camera couldn't help but pan over her body taking everything in as she spread out her lips. "Tell the camera who you are." He decided that since he was filming this to whore out the smaller apple he may as well get some good footage.

"talk to me a bit, are you excited about what your doing? are you looking forward to having sex with men you don't know? Are you enjoying how this is making you feel." standing as he was he couldn't exactly hide his cock getting hard off watching her masturbate. He reached down and undid his pants, taking off his belt, undoing the button and sliding them off along with his underwear showing Applebloom what an erect penis looked like for the first time.

He started to stroke himself as he sat on the edge of his desk, his hand working over the hard shaft rubbing the tip of his cock, which was wet with precum. "Look at it, applebloom, do you want this cock?"

Her hands paused their movements when FIlthy told her to state her name. She had to speak? She looked at the camera as instructed but kept her mouth closed. She couldn't! She cupped her hands over her exposed pussy and looked away, ashamed. She couldn't do that!

But...

If she didn't, there was no hope of saving the farm. Applebloom gulped at the lump in her throat. This is what he wanted and she had already agreed to do whatever he said for the next 3 weeks. What had she gotten herself into?!

Slowly, Applebloom bright her eyes up to stare into the camera lens. She swallowed again but her mouth was dry. With a shaky voice, she spoke. "I- My name is App- <ahem> My name is Applebloom." Her face was beet red. Her whole body was exposed for the camera, except the part of her pussy that was hiding behind her hands. She was naked on a huge couch, laying back and touching herself. Even her nipples were firm little rocks atop her breasts. Everything about this was wrong.

But she had agreed. And she wouldn't go back on her word.

Applebloom exhaled and slid her hands off her bare pussy lips. She was suddenly nervous. She couldn't look at the camera and touch herself at the same time! Instead, her magenta eyes focused on her own body. She took another breath. Exhaled. Her fingers began moving again. Stroking the outside of her lips, then sliding in between to rub her little pearl again. She moaned as her finger flicked it.

"Yes. Maybe. I don't know. This feels really good, but i've never done this before. It's my first time. It feels good though. It's weird that I have to talk. Somehow it feels... wrong to talk about it while I do this. And I dunno about the sex thing. We learned about it from Miss Cherilee, but I've never done that before either. But I gave you my word that I would, so I'm gonna give it my best shot. I'm not runnin' away like my sister did. The farm is too important."

Whimpers escaped the young Apple's mouth as she spoke. It really did feel good. And all she knew about sex was that boys were supposed to put on a condom and girls should take a pill or get a shot so they didn't get pregnant. Cherilee never told them how it was supposed to feel.

Filthy's next words got her attention. She looked up to find him with his pants down and his cock out. It was the first one she'd ever seen for real and she stared at it. "What is- THAT's your penis? It doesn't look anything like the slides Miss Cherilee showed us. I dunno what to do with it, Mr. Rich. Did you want me to do something with it?" It was spoken timidly, but Applebloom was afraid. She didn't know that she wanted to have sex if it was gonna be like this. She hadn't really thought about her first time, but she had at least hoped it would be with a pony she loved, or at least liked. Not like this. But she had promised! Applebloom wasn't about to go back on her word, not after hearing his sad story. A part of her felt like she owed him this much because of what her sister had put him through.

"I, umm, I guess yes? If you want me to want your peni- your cock, then yes. I do."

Setting down the camera Ritch double checked that it would still be filming all that she was doing, correctly that she was in frame where she was. He then moved closer to her. His hand pressed on her soft red hair for a moment holding her lightly, and brushing her hair with his fingers as she went about masturbating as he had instructed her to do. He didn't pull her hair nor did he move to stop her from playing with herself as she was, rather he simply played with her hair his cock at eye level with her face, he even let the tip of it press softly against Applebloom's cheek. rubbing against her skin almost carelessly.

"You are very cute applebloom. The picture of a perfect virgin farm girl." He sat down next to her, before his hands lifted her up moving her so that she landed softly on top of his lap, his cock now pressed between her thighs as he sat her down on his nude lap. Her light small body sinking against his own massive frame. His hands moved over her body for a moment touching her sides, gently caressing her skin, reaching up and playing with her breasts large enough to fit in his hands and even bounce as his fingers played with her nipples for a moment.

"relax." his lips were next to her ears, and he whispered intentionally so that his own voice wouldn't be picked up by the camera, and also so that his warm breath would caress Applebloom's soft skin. His tongue gently touched her neck licking her gently for a moment. One of his hands sank down between her legs, touching her own, hand and keeping it pressed against her pussy, lightly spreading it, and guiding her fingers adding his experience to her motions when it came to pleasing a woman. He taught her how to better circle her own clit. He kissed her neck and gently nibbled on appleblooms ear as he caressed her breast with his other hand. Teaching her body more about herself.

He gently pressed her hips together with his own legs, making sure that her thighs pressed against his cock. "Move your hips, up and down, rub my cock with your thighs." He spoke softly keeping his own tone off the camera. "I'm not going to have sex with you, but I am going to teach you, to bring you to your first climax."

His tone was so soft and gentle even as his hands got a little more rough with her youthful body. "You need to be louder, more bold. You need to look at that camera, and tell it everything." He said softly, he flicked her clit. "Describe how i'm making you feel. but more importantly, make me believe you want me." He was hoping the younger pony would understand. "Debase yourself with all those words your family doesn't like you saying."

Applebloom didn't stop her motions, but her eyes tracked Filthy Rich as he set the camera down and approached. Her breathing quickened. It was so strange to be doing something so naughty while someone else watched and filmed it! But now his hand was in her hair and she was staring up at him with her big magenta eyes. "Umm, Mr. Rich?" His cock was huge! It was pressing against her cheek and into her skin. It was right there and she didn't know what to do! Was she even supposed to do anything with it? He hadn't said anything about it yet. Would he?

He must have sensed her nerves because he chose that moment to speak to her. He called her cute. A perfect virgin farmgirl. Was that good? "Thank you? I think?" It had to be good. Especially since he sat down beside her. Bottomless. And then picked her up! The small filly found herself lifted onto his lap. His cock slapped her thighs before sinking between them. She could feel his hard shaft touching her inner thigh. Her hands had stopped moving, but if she stretched her fingers out, she could touch it. Then his hands were on her. They went everywhere! He touched her body in ways no one had ever touched her before. She squealed and tensed. She held her breath. Her heart was racing. She thought for a moment that he was going to put his fingers inside her, but he didn't. Instead, he sat them on her own hands and began moving them again. His movements, her fingers. It was a strange feeling. It also didn't stop him from playing with her budding breasts and tugging on her little nipples.

Applebloom yelped. "Mr. Rich?" He told her to relax, but the wisp of his breath made her shiver. He must have noticed because he didn't stop. He blew on her ear and kissed her neck. She felt his tongue and his lips all over her skin. She shook under his spell. "Ah, Mr. Rich. That makes me feel funny." His fingers pressed into hers and she felt that zing when he connected her to her own clit. "Ohh.." After a few more guided circles, he pulled his hand away and she felt his fingers graze her pussy. He gave her more instruction about her body, but he didn't pull his hand away from her exposed opening. "Mmm, okay Mr. Rich." She started to move her hips like he said, but as she did, his cock inched closer to her special place. After a few up and downs, she felt it touch her pussy lips. It didn't go inside, but it was rubbing right against her cunt and bumping into her clit.

"Mmm, ok. I can-AH!" She let her voice come out when he flicked her clit. It was bad enough that she was using her hips and her pussy lips to rub his shaft, but he was pinching, tugging and groping her breasts while talking against her ear. Her whole body was shaking.

"I-Oh!- I feel so good. And weird, but good. You're making me shake all over, in all my private places! When you whisper in my ear, my whole body shivers. It hurts a little when you pull and pinch like that on my nipples, but it also feels really good. And you helped me find that sp-Ah! That spot! Ohhh, Mr. Rich. My favorite is when your fingers and your cock rub my clit. That feels the best. It make my whole body tingle! Oh! Mmmhhmm, just like that. Touch me like that. Ohh, Mr. Rich! Put your fingers in me! I like the way you touch me better than how I touch me. You make my... pussy shiver. Mmmm!" As Applebloom spoke, she tried her best to stare into the camera, but it was really hard! Every time something hit her clit, she wanted to close her eyes and moan. The noises escaped her mouth anyway, and got louder with each touch. She was trying to focus, but between her hips grinding away, mashing her pussy lips against his cock and his hands groping, pinching and pressing against her breasts and her clit, it was so hard!

Appleblooms skin felt silky smooth against him, her entire body was light and flexible a quick reminder that she was still a teenaged woman, not yet fully grown unlike her powerful sister. He held her close feeling her hips rock against him, he moaned lightly. When the tip of his cock was against her pussy it really did feel like he was fucking silk. Her maidenhoods juices were rubbing off on him acting as a lubricant to do more with her, and while he had originally wanted to sell off her virginity even a business man like him couldn't help but wonder about sampling his new product. Her voice, and her words stirred him on to treat her body a touch more roughly as she rubbed against his lap His cock so joyfully pressed against her as she rubbed him.

His fingers were still working the girls body, rubbing against her clit, and pulling on her nipples, working together, but when she asked him to put his fingers inside of her, he knew he had to do a bit more. however before she did anything more he had to tell her one thing. "Stop calling me mr Rich." He was going to have to edit out some of the video to keep his own name out of the video now he supposed. That's what he got for working with an armature he supposed. His mind ran over the list of names she could call him, but really considering that she was near to the same age as his own daughter there was only one name that felt right. "Call me daddy, my slutty little princess." It felt right to say mostly because her body reminded him of his first love that sweet apple that got away from him.

His hand on her pussy started to move, at first it was just his slender index finger slipping inside of her, rubbing against the walls of her pussy reaching deeper than anything she could have done. However it didn't stay at just one finger, as a second one soon joined helping to spread her muscles a bit, thin out her walls, he felt her body tension grow a bit tighter against his fingers. He spread her legs, having her stop the bouncing on his lap His other hand, his free hand pressed against her stomach and held her down against his body using his actual strength. "Spread your legs as far as you can, show the camera your pussy, smile, and don't stop smiling or i'll spank you." His voice had a different tone to it now. somewhat more oddly sinister, with his two fingers coated in her pussy, he pulled them out, and adjusted, and soon three slid back inside of her. Pushing against her inner walls, she was going to rip and tear, there was no doubt about that, his cock would seem like a mercy after what he would do to her hymen.

With three powerful fingers spreading her pussy apart, the fourth was easy to force in, and then slowly his entire hand went into her sopping wet pussy, showing just how elastic her young body could be.

It was easy to keep smiling at first. Everything felt so good. She felt her body give way and moaned loudly as an orgasm overtook her.

"Ahh! Yes daddy! Ohhhh!"

Her little body shook with pleasure but it didnt stop Mr. Rich. As she came, he slid one fat finger inside her pussy, just like she'd asked. "Oh! Daddy!"

It felt amazing in there! She came again quickly on his finger and he slipped a second one inside. The hand tugging on her nipples stopped and moved to caress her belly. It held her body firmly in place, with her naked ass positioned directly on his engorged horsecock. The tip pressed against her crevice as he worked her into yet another orgasm with two fingers.

Applebloom was gasping for air when the spasms passed. She was trying to remember to smile but with all the moaning and sensual screaming he was making her do, her face had taken on a rosy hue. Her eyes were half-lidded and her pupils wouldn't focus. Her tongue was almost hanging from her open mouth. Her pert nipples stood at attention, almost a full inch off her budding breasts.

Then the thrid finger pushed in and Applebloom winced. "Ow! Daddy that hurts! It's too much. Ow! Owhh-ohh.. ohh! OH!"

Mr. Rich didnt let up one inch. Once the third finger was in, he kept up his rapid pace. He was three fingers knuckles deep in the poor filly and slamming his hand into her vag with consistent force. She squirmed in his lap but the hand on her stomach held her down fast. Even though it hurt more than it felt good, she tried to keep that smile on her face. Maybe if she played with her nipples the way he had?

Applebloom started tugging and twisting and pinching her own nipples. She pulled until it hurt, then let go so they would bounce back on their own. She pinched until she couldn't stand it, then rubbed her palms over her breasts to smoosh them. All the while, Mr. Rich pounded her virgin pussy with three fingers.

The orgasm hit suddenly and Applebloom screamed. Her hands smashed into her breasts and her body convulsed on the stallion's lap. Tears started streaming down her face. She could barely keep her eyes open and her tongue hung from her open mouth. Her face was flushed and her body was so sensitive that every move he made broughy her right back to another orgasm.

He slowed briefly to adjust his hand and finally the tremors coursing through her body got a break. She could feel her pussy trembling and twitching as she slowly came down from her high, but Mr. Rich didn't allow her any time to get comfortable. As soon as he could, he squeezed his fourth finger into her pussy and then with two grunts and two powerful thrusts, shoved his entire hand into Applebloom.

The little filly screamed as he tore into her body. This time it didnt feel good at all. The tears werw still coming but now they were due to pain. Something had broken. She felt it tear and heard the pop. Something inside. Her hands pushed on his, trying to free her young body from his frim grasp.

"Please!! It hurts too much!! Take it out daddy! I'll die! You're breaking me!! Pleaae daddy!!!"

She squirmed on his body, which only made her ass wiggle his cock further into her crevice. Tears streamed down her face but it nothing hindered him from pumping his whole hand and wrist into the young girl. She was crying and in a world of pain but still trying to smile for the camera. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them and she was keeping them open like he asked even though her body was on fire from the pain.

"Please daddy!! Take it out! It's too much! Give me anyhting smaller! Put your cock in me or whatever else you want just please! Ill do anything else just please! It hurts so much!!!" She begged.

Ripping open appleblooms cunt with his bare hand had been energizing to say the least. It made his cock rock hard and his breathing quicken as she started to squirm and then cry, her motions making him all the more enticed. But it was also regrettable.

He had been making this movie to sell her body, and now he wasn't going to get a good price for her virginity as his hand had ripped that apart. That meant that the only way to increase her value now was to showcase how talented she was or teach her as much as he could. "Okay."

He pulled his hand out unceremoniously all at once removing his fist from the youngers pussy. He let her scream or cry for a moment petting her head as she did. He kissed her forehead and soothed her. Pulling her around into a hug as she cried and brushed her back giving her comfort and time for a moment. It also meant he was spreading her vaginal juices and blood onto her body every time his hand brushed her face.

He kissed her slow. Drawing her lips up to his and then slowly entangling their tongues. He held her naked frame close to him and moaned into her mouth. When the kiss broke he picked her up pulling her from his lap and putting her face in front of his dick.

"Pleasure me with your mouth." His hand grabbed a hand full of red hair and pulled her lips to his exposed penis. "Lick and suck on it like its the most delicious candy you've ever tasted."

Applebloom felt a wave of relief when he said ok. Suddenly his hand was gone from her insides and he was being gentle with her again. He caressed her, kissed her, petted her magenta hair. It didnt take her long to calm down and dry her eyes.

He then positioned her in front of his massove horse cock and issued a simple command. Applebloom beheld his dick, wondering how on earth she was supposed to fit the whole thing in her mouth, then turned to face the camera. "Daddy, do you still want me to show off my little pussy? It's kind of messy now, but i can go like this and maybe it will be ok?"

Applebloom straightened her legs and bent over so that her newly abused pussy was smack in the middle of the camera. She reached her hands back and spread the folds open, revealing her sex juices and a bit of blood from her popped cherry. While she held herself exposed and open, she bent at the waist and opened her mouth. Her small breast buds were shapely but weren't really big enough to hang down like her sister's.

In this position, the young filly began to lick Mr. Rich's engorged cock. "Mmm, this lollipop is delicious Daddy. Thank you for the treat! Mmm. Mmm-mmm. Omm-nomm-mmmm..." Her unskilled tongue lapped at him like he was a melty ice cream cone. She licked up and down each side and sucked on the tip just a little, then repeated the process. "Mmm, so yummy!"

Back
Top Bottom