Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Gameshow Setup & Rules

UseAlex

Supernova
Magical Gameshow OOC Rules and Game Setup:

This game is going to be kept very casual. In many ways, it is more like a group RP than a system game. I, as the GM, will handle all the numbers so players don't have to worry about them at all. I will be the narrator, and control the host, as well as any creatures/miscellaneous others who have sex with the players.

-Making Posts-

In the main game thread, Players can only make posts when their character can act. Out of character game commands dealing with actions will be within "<<" ">>" symbols. For example:

<<Player1 reacts first. Make a post for your action.>>
<<Player2 make a post for your decision.>>
<<All players make a reaction post.>> (order doesn't matter in this case)

There are no hard rules about how much your character can do when acting. As a rule of thumb, she can do about 10 seconds worth of action. In other cases, the game commands will give more information in this regard:

<<Player1 has Player3 pinned! Make a post for what you do for the next two minutes.>>

-Orgasms-

In many cases, having an orgasm is important to the game mechanics. For instance, there might be a challenge where a contestant must endure stimulation, and if she cums, she receives some kind of punishment. In situations like this, whether or not your character experiences an orgasm is out of the player's control, just as it is out of the character's control. It will be determined by her orgasm resistance stat. Additionally, having orgasms affects your character's other stats. The flavor of your character's orgasm is up to you, but whether or not she climaxes, is not. For example:

<<Player1 make a post reacting to this. You have an orgasm.>>
<<Player3 makes Player2 orgasm. Player2 make a post reacting to this.>>
<<Player4 has two orgasms from this. Make a reaction post.>>

When having orgasms is not important to the game mechanics, you are free to add them into your writing however you wish for fun! Choosing to have your character orgasm in this way will not affect your stats negatively, so feel free to go crazy with it. This will always be indicated in the commands with the phrase, "Orgasm freely". For example:

<<Player2 make a post reacting to this. Orgasm freely.>>

-Character Inventory-

Characters will be given a few simple tools throughout the game. I will keep track of your character's inventory, but I suggest you do as well. Characters will never have very many things, so it should not be difficult to track.

-Losing the Game-

There is a lose condition on the gameshow. I will make sure that no one loses too quickly and spoil the fun. When your character does lose, however, they will be given over to their permanent fate where they will spend the next several years enduring non-stop rape. When this happens, you will have one last finale of one or a few posts to describe the unimaginable pleasure your character is forced to experience and then the rest of the players will continue fighting to be the victor.

Back
Top Bottom