Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Gameshow Chatter Thread

*smiles*

Okay. I'll give it another try. :) I'm winding down for bed now, so it probably won't be 'til morning. Sorry to keep you waiting.

(Seriously, though, half the fun of starting a game with all virgins...)

:) I'll run with it, though. I'd be a pretty poor student writer if I could take a writing prompt this fun and run with it. :)

Yeah... you know I realized that perhaps it was foolish to demand all the characters to be virgins and then take it away immediately. Oh well, lesson learned and we'll keep going.

Virgin: a person who has never had sexual intercourse. An unmarried girl or woman. Uninitiated, uninformed, who has never copulated. Had no genital contact, especially the insertion of the penis into her vagina followed by orgasm...

Basically it only means she had never gone all the way... Not that most of our characters got too close to loose theirs until now, but Brigid had been exploring her sexuality while she was a teenager - not that she ever found anybody or anything to really get into.

The young women had their introduction to living cock, getting their holes plowed, just to get that pesky condition out of the way....
And maybe that was why Brigid stayed frigid for now. :)

Yes, absolutely! The true game will begin after your post. I hope it will meet your hopes and expectations a little better than my rushed introduction.

Tenshi said:
:)

So, i have complted my vacation. The last 10 hours have been a fairly solid drive.

If you'll stil have me, I'll try and get to this writing prompt tonight, and if not, when I wake!

Still planning to make a post?

Well, that's about how long I can wait without any indication from you. You're still free to play in this game, but I'm going to keep going. Everybody else still interested?

I have been reading the action thus far and approve of this game show. Granted I can't play myself, but hope it continues.

Zeth said:
I have been reading the action thus far and approve of this game show. Granted I can't play myself, but hope it continues.

I hope it continues as well. You know, I think we did just have someone drop out, so if you did want to play, there's a spot open. Up to you, of course.

Well I must sadly decline. I don't care for playing sub and I can't play a woman worth a hill of beans. It would be better to just spectate.

Tenshi said:
*Waves* Hi everyone.

Sorry for vanishing on you. I got sick on the way home from my vacation and was pretty useless for a few weeks. Apologies for not getting here to say so.

*waves to Zeth.*

Don't sweat it. Are you still going to give the game another try?

Okay! We're finally getting underway. Think I should mention that Bellabearcaito and Sharub get to make posts now. The dice rolls were weird this time, but Mabel just barely lost even though her strength is much lower. Haha!

Just checking in with everyone. I know it sucks that we're waiting for someone who's been offline for three days. Is everyone still committed to this game?

:c
Man, I was so excited for this game... Maybe it would be worthwhile to get new players and just start over from the beginning...

Back
Top Bottom