Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shemale Cravings

DuxT

Star
Hello, I've been on again, off again roleplaying for the past ten years. After taking a break from this site, I'm back again and now with some good plots keeping me in. But always enjoy more, so decided to make a request rather than rely on finding something good out there. Although these days I mostly play female, I can play most genders. I'm fine playing Male, Futa/Shemale, Monsters, whatever. The only thing I can't get my head around playing(or playing along side) is Cuntboy, just isn't my thing, sorry. As such I'll play any pairing, with preference for MxF, though I can do either role.

I don't claim to be the most literate person in the world, but I do well enough. My posts are typically to the point but legible and with enough to work with. I can consistently write two or three paragraphs, but there really are times were you can only go for a single paragraph(typically in quick dialogue). I am working to be more descriptive, as its my main weakness. So while I consider my self semi-literate, I do appreciate my partners to be of a similar standard.

Now that lot is out the way, let's move on to the real part of this, the stories. I like both story and smut and have no particular preference to which one takes persistence, some roleplays are more story based, some work better as smutty. But I do like having some of both in most stories, just depends on the sort of story that is pitched. My kinks for the most part(I really need to update it) can be found in my F-List, but in short, I can be up for just about anything. My no's are really just Gore and Scat, I can work with pretty much anything you throw at me. On a similar point, Sub/Dom, I am much more a Sub, though can play fine as a Switch. Playing a pure Dom, throughout a whole story, I don't do well at, so best not ask it.

**Craving**

Nerdy Shemale Slut:

Suddenly craving a roleplay where I play a more bookish girl, wears glasses, that sort of thing, depending on setting could be a wizard(for Fantasy or Modern Fantasy) or just a girl who's mostly into video games and D&D. Course girl would have something a little extra in her panties, something she likes to share when she finds an interested partner.

So, many ways this can go, looking to play more of a switch along side a male partner, will also accept Females,Shemales and Futa too, but preference male here. Will hammer out details with whoever wishes to play out my idea.

Back
Top Bottom