Eyyy, Escapism!

Nixy

Moon
Hi! I'm Nixy, a newcomer to the site. Obviously from this thread being a thing, I'm looking to get into some good stuff with some of you lovely people.

This thread is going to be a continual work in progress, I wanted to get something up. I'll work on it as I go, adding more and cleaning it up and such.

My bizness:
  • My biggest thing is consent. I want both of us to be on board with what's going on, and cool with chatting with each other about changing things if we want to or aren't enjoying ourselves.
  • I'm comfortable playing any gender, but want to focus playing feminine characters as my main, be they females, futa, nonbinary femmes, etc. I'm comfortable pairing them with anyone else, though, so all should feel free! Since I've seen people state the opposite, I want to make it clear that your own personal gender expression won't make me not want to play with you or only want you to play a certain type of character. You play whoever you damn well want to!
  • I'm very open to things, so feel free to suggest stuff as we play if you want to introduce a certain thing into the character's sexy times or whatever. As long as it's not on my no list, I'm open to talking about it and potentially trying it!
    Afformentioned no list: Watersports, scat, bloodplay in sex, non-consent, lactation/pregnancy, extreme focus on one particular kink for the whole rp, potentially more to come
  • I will do my best to do at least one post every 1-2 days, potentially more if able, potentially less if I get super busy. If I know something is happening that will keep me away for a while, I will try to inform you of it.

With the 'about me' out of the way, here's a barebones of potential plots and ideas! Expect more fleshed out stuff when I get a chance to think through them and come up with stuff.

• Sci-Fi
    Space pirates!
    Mecha
    Adventurous explorer and the things she finds
    Bounty hunters/mercs
  • Fantasy
    Adventurers traveling together
    A noble and their bodyguard
    Fish out of water(meaning someone thrown into a weird situation, like someone from another time tossed into an elven city or something like that)
    Mages
  • Fandoms
    Overwatch(Potentially heroes from the game, more likely taking the world and doing something of our own)
    Marvel(A good amount, familiar with MCU and comics)
    DC(Some)
    Bioshock
    Mass Effect
    Dragon Age
    Deus Ex
    Fallout
    Elder Scrolls
    Star Wars

Like I said, bare bones. But, I promise to put more effort into this soon! Just wanted to get something up to hopefully get some interest. PM me if you think you might be interested in doing something together!

Back
Top Bottom