Shining Light [FxF, FxFuta, MxM]

Sol-Elle

Meteorite
ABOUT ME

Hi, hello, welcome. A quick guide to me is that I'm over 20, but under 30, working and schooling and ergo not always available for immediate replies, but I'll generally aim for a reply a day or every other day. I love writing in third person, tense can vary depending on the scene and partner I'm playing with. I'll write anywhere upwards of 150 words a post, but generally the post length will vary depending on the needs of the scene. My goal here is to have a good time, and I'm aiming for smut more than substance (but not necessarily all smut!). I'm also in a loving and happy relationship and therefore am not looking for anything beyond an escapist fantasy. While I enjoy OOC banter, I draw the line at anything beyond that.

I'm looking primarily for short-term, literate role plays and scenes that are mostly FxF or FxFuta (though I'd prefer not to play the Futa character). I'm willing to try MxM as well, but right now I'm not interested in a straight pairing (no FxM). I prefer to start something short term; that way we can finish it and if we click, we can continue the plot or do something new and exciting.

All that said, I also prefer to take on a sub role in any pairing. As a sub, I'd like to specify that doesn't mean I won't top, and I enjoy taking a more switch role, but again, it depends on the scene.

KINKS
- Slapping/Biting/Rough Sex
- Light BDSM
- Non Con/Mind Control
- Costumes/Clothes/Lingerie
- Anal and everything to do with it
- Fantasy & Supernatural Elements
- Voyeurism & Exhibitionism
- Incest (but not parent/child]
- No toilet play or vote or excessively violent sex.

FANDOMS
Below are characters and ships I'm looking to play from various fandoms. I also will do original characters, listed further below. My character is on the left side, while the characters I wish to ship them with are on the right.

Game of Thrones
- Sansa x Brienne/Cersei/Yara/Danaerys/(possibly a female/fits OC)
- Missandei x Danaerys/Cersei/(OC Slave owner F/Futa)

DC Comics
- Supergirl x any Villainess/Batgirl/Starfire/Wonder Woman/Any Female Character
- Stephanie Brown x Cassandra Cain/Batwoman/Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn
- Batwoman x Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Catwoman
- Talia al Ghul x Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Wonder Woman/Catwoman
- Cheshire x Donna Troy/Starfire
- Terra x Raven/Starfire
- Catwoman x Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy
- Raven x Starfire/Terra
- Iris West-Allen x Golden Glider/Killer Frost
- Jonathan Kent x Damian Wayne
- More FxF Options just ask me, MxM I'm more hesitant

Marvel Comics
- Kate Bishop x America Chavez
- Kamala Khan x Carol Danvers/Jessica Drew
- Mary-Jane Watson x Felicia Hardy/Gwen Stacy
- Natasha Romanov x Maria Hill
- Pepper Potts x Natasha Romanov/Maria Hill
- Rogue x Jean Grey/Emma Frost (Telepathy/mind control based)
- Charles Xavier x Erik Lenssher
- Scott Summers x Logan Howlett/Gambit
- I'm not as familiar with marvel but suggestions are open

Voltron
- Lance x Lotor/Keith/Shiro
- Alura x Shiro

One Piece
- Nami x Robin/Hancock/Vivi
- Robin x Nami/Franky/any female villain
- Sanji x Luffy/Zoro/Probs any dude in One Piece

Disney & Pixar
- Ariel x Ursula
- Any Princess x Any Princess
- How to Tame a Dragon (OCs)

Other Fandoms
I'm open to ideas involving Disney characters, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, or even crossing over with fandoms. Just ask me and I'll let you know if I know what hounds talking about. Again, I'd prefer FxF or FxFuta, or even MxM pairs.

ORIGINAL PLOTS
At this time, I'm looking for original plots that are more fantasy or sci-fi bent. I don't have specific ideas, so if you have something feel free to suggest it. I'm not looking for any basic plots. Give me something with monsters, aliens, robots, demons etc. In that regard, if you have something to do with alien abductions, OC Superheroes, or a Medieval Fantasy with worldbuilding aspects, count me in.

I'm not interested in Real Life plots unless the story is really compelling and/or is more plot based than smut based. I'd be willing to do a plot heavy real life RP, with a storyline and lots of build up. Some ideas are below the cut. For a real life roleplay, I'd be down to do something really romance-oriented, with drama and plot twists and secret affairs.

- College RP: I'd be interested in doing a college style roleplay, maybe a couple getting together despite one of them being in a relationship. I'd also be interested in maybe a married professor and his/her student? Preferably if the age gap was larger, and the Professor had no intention of ending their current marriage to pursue something with my hopelessly in love character. Or a date rape scenario that keeps happening, with my character getting slowly conditioned to love her rapist? Obviously whatever theme here is darker and less supportive, but I'm curious about it. If you want a supportive romantic cute theme, I'd be down for that too! I just need a great idea to spark it along.

- Fantasy RP: My spoiled, cruel, Princess character's life comes into danger, when the country goes to War. Who helps her? Is it the scullery maid who makes her work for her now, hiding her but lording over her? Is it the scullery maid who's always loved her and wants to show her how to love? Is it the neighbouring savage Queen, who chooses to spare her life in exchange for marriage? Or does the princess escape the castle only to be captured by a band of thieves, a rogue monster in the forests, and more?

Back
Top Bottom