Naruto smut, looking for partners

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
Looking for a partner for fun late night smutty ideas? Love the world of Naruto? If you said yes you've come to the right thread! For the cheap cheap price of free you can enjoy some naughty ideas about the girls which you love today.

If you enjoyed that intro you're as cheesy as me! But let's get down to why we are here. Let's see how well my ideas mesh with yours, let's play with some very degrading or slutty ideas and seee where we go!

A few kinks I'm into but are necessary:
Bondage
Noncon
Big cocks
Jutsu enhanced sex
Beastiality
Cheating

A few things I'm not that into:
Harems/playing multiple women
Heavy romance
Extremely low smut RP's
Actual torture/pain focused situations(work for your answers in more fun ways)

A few ideas but not the only ideas:
Kidnapped by rival villages: saught by others for a bloodline or legendary weapon my character would be forced into many situations to reveal secrets or just having sex to survive. The focus of this would be relatively short term unless a good plot could be fixed around this.
Outranked into services: Her jonin commander takes a mission countries away from home and after weeks of travel, too far away from anyone to ever know them her commander suddenly uses his rank into humiliating and demeaning his sexy subordinate. For the sake of her village, for her people she follows orders such as sleeping with disgusting men, whoring herself for their next meal, fucking targets for information and even having sex with her commander in order to keep up the act they are together undercover. Rather long term in ideas and it can get a lot more intense and drama filled.
Chunin exams: Every Chunin exam has a section that truly tests skills of ninja in a long term mission scenario. In this mission scenario nobody has teams and one must assume everyone is the enemy. Sadly for my girl she doesn't take that literal enough and her own team finds and takes advantage of her. Having her gear taken away and her chakra sealed away she must rely on her team mates to survive and afterwards she can't speak about what happened and can't even try to tell anyone what they did. When her chakra gets released phase 2 of the seal is activated and she can't stop thinking about her teammate who sealed her, his naked body and how he used her. Only she loves every image of him despite the fact she should hate him.

Just a few ideas until I come up with more.

RE: New year for new ideas, looking to find some partners for certain ideas

Updated

RE: New year for new ideas, looking to find some partners for certain ideas

New idea

Back
Top Bottom